Had Bimax CCW Genio with Dr Ramieri, AMA

Nice man. 15k I would say was a very neat-price. Really happy for you man.

I'd like to see your results as I think I've decided it's best this is what I get, particularly for the right side of my face. I don't want to rely on MSE for expansion and to see where that goes.

It will be insanely interesting to see how far you are able to come with all those surgeries. I will PM you now for the before and after as I am intrigued and wish to move forward with bimax myself.
You don't need bimax jfl
You're gonna end up like that italian guy who posted here

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 4797
How did you come up with the exact numbers 4mm upper, 11mm lower, and 4mm genio that you wanted?

PM me your photos too please.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Pumanator and bysontallou
Prices are the same they’ve been since November not sure what that guy is on about
Prices changed. I talked with Ramieri in January last year. He asked 15k for bimax + cheek implants. Now he asks for 20k. I know this surgeon way before these kids discovered him.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Administrator and Deleted member 4797
I see now

Tbh you aren't getting the local discount. Foreigners get charged almost 5K more. Local's pay around 10k-11.5k.
Correct

You should join the surgery discord if you are interested. A lot of people in there.
PM me. No idea which discord you are talking about.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Administrator
You should join the surgery discord if you are interested. A lot of people in there.
Can you send me the discord link thanks

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Thank you bro, yes i will pm you pics since i trust you.

I think a rhinoplasty will take it to 5/10.

My future surgeries are rhinoplasty, zygo or infraorbital implants to balance upper midface with to the maxilla, and ramus implants because my bimax left this area behind and recessed/undersized still.
How much $ do u think it will take all of the surgerys combine ? (withtout bimax)

IMPORTANT TO ADD;

Bimax with Ramieri means you will have 2 small external scars on both lower cheeks, just before the ramus above the jaw bone. He does it mostly internally, but there will be 2 small scars on your cheeks from this procedure, he uses it to get access to the jaw from the outside.

He didn't mention this would happen, but maybe thats my fault for not asking, because I simply presumed bimax was performed entirely through the mouth giving only internal scars.
can you share a pic of these scars? how how large/tiny are they?

• +1
can you pm me too please? Really need/want surgery in the next few months

can you share a pic of these scars? how how large/tiny are they?
D414a0b9e3b975ed5aec582effed37ea

Like on the right side there, about a cm long. When it heals im sure will hardly be noticeable at all

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 10449, oatmeal and 1 other person
View attachment 911523
Like on the right side there, about a cm long. When it heals im sure will hardly be noticeable at all
View attachment 911523
Thank you for answering. I just paid the consultation fee and hope that he has time for me. How did you know how much mm advancement off bimax ccw rotation or genioplasty you would need? My question is should I just let the doctor operate or give him something like a base of what I want? Idk if I really need a bimax besides genio

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Thank you for answering. I just paid the consultation fee and hope that he has time for me. How did you know how much mm advancement off bimax ccw rotation or genioplasty you would need? My question is should I just let the doctor operate or give him something like a base of what I want? Idk if I really need a bimax besides genio

PM me pics if you like.

When you've seen hundreds of before afters, you get an idea about what millimetre advancement would look best on people (by PSL anteface standards).

For example I knew I needed 4mm as a minimum, to give a very good result with a nice anteface. My recession was quite extreme so 4mm didn't run the risk of being overdone.

Usually though I would not suggest more than 5mm, to avoid risk of chimp lip. The good thing about Ramieri is that he absolutely dislikes the chimp look and wont turn you monkey faced.

I feel he was too safe with my face, but im grateful he was overly conservative as opposed to overly extreme, if I had to choose between the 2.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 2816 and Deleted member 5634
How exactly is CCW rotation achieved? Are they just distracting bone?

• +1
How exactly is CCW rotation achieved? Are they just distracting bone?
through a downgraft at the back or impaction at the front. in my case he did a bit of both to maximise CCW

Wont post pics but will answer all questions honestly and detailed as possible.

Currently 2.5weeks post op.
“Won’t post pics” fucken faggot

• WTF
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Boldandbeautiful
Why u choose this specific Italian surgeon over plenty others in West Europa than can be more cheap for same process?

Why u choose this specific Italian surgeon over plenty others in West Europa than can be more cheap for same process?
Good results on his Instagram page, and strongly recommended to me by @Lordmadness

I didnt want to go to some ranndom surgeon, many of them dont have aestgetic eyes. Although moderate, Ramieri does have a good eye for what would look right on an indiviudals face.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Boldandbeautiful
UPDATE:

With swelling reducing, front and 3/4 view are looking very good. Its rare that these viewss improve almost as much as the side profile, but on me that might be the case. This is because hee gave me a LOT of CCW rotation which affects these views more than forwardd growth does imo.

The improvement from 3/4 view is 8.5/10, front looks 8.5/10 as well (but cant see chin because havent shaved since surgery), and side profile 6/10 improvement (truecel to normie side profile result)

Overall and if my chin doesnt look oversized when i do shave and see it without swelling, this would be rated a solid 7.5/10 result by me (trying to be objective as possible and no coping).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 11gaijin, fuckedupmanlet, TheEndHasNoEnd and 6 others
UPDATE:

With swelling reducing, front and 3/4 view are looking very good. Its rare that these viewss improve almost as much as the side profile, but on me that might be the case. This is because hee gave me a LOT of CCW rotation which affects these views more than forwardd growth does imo.

The improvement from 3/4 view is 8.5/10, front looks 8.5/10 as well (but cant see chin because havent shaved since surgery), and side profile 6/10 improvement (truecel to normie side profile result)

Overall and if my chin doesnt look oversized when i do shave and see it without swelling, this would be rated a solid 7.5/10 result by me (trying to be objective as possible and no coping).
Can you pm pics, cropped of your lower third pleease. And with the reduced swelling do you still see the need for orbital implants, and are you considering that the implants extend and stop at the malar eminence or extend along the zygos?

Si
UPDATE:

Did your philtrum get shorter as a result of the CCW rotation?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and bysontallou
Can you pm pics, cropped of your lower third pleease. And with the reduced swelling do you still see the need for orbital implants, and are you considering that the implants extend and stop at the malar eminence or extend along the zygos?

You cant see my lower third properly atm because of my stubble growth (haven't shaved since surgery, skin too sensitive).

Yes I absolutely still need orbital or full cheekbone implants. If I get custom cheekbone implants I wont be augmenting the zygomatic arch because it has a high risk to look fake.

It would be this style of implant design:
102754725_3582293838466817_3402126501011516388_o.jpg

But with more infraorbital rim and inner infraorbital support (right next to the nose bridge needs filling too).

I believe bimax gives biggest improvements because of the mouth position being rotated and brought forward, this makes your midface much more attractive, its a huge harmony boost for your face overall. Thats why I can already see the result is very good from front and 3/4, despite my jaw being hidden by stubble. My jaw didn't ascend so much because he didn't bring it forward enough, the biggest boost has been mouth position and paranasal area.

• +1
Reactions: Returnofthemack, Pumanator, MedMaxxing and 1 other person
Si

Did your philtrum get shorter as a result of the CCW rotation?
Right now it looks longer actually, but thats because there are screws that pop out just above my upper teeth (as well as still some small swelling), which will be removed in about 2weeks.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Pumanator, Deleted member 3130 and 1 other person
You cant see my lower third properly atm because of my stubble growth (haven't shaved since surgery, skin too sensitive).

Yes I absolutely still need orbital or full cheekbone implants. If I get custom cheekbone implants I wont be augmenting the zygomatic arch because it has a high risk to look fake.

It would be this style of implant design:
102754725_3582293838466817_3402126501011516388_o.jpg

But with more infraorbital rim and inner infraorbital support (right next to the nose bridge needs filling too).

I believe bimax gives biggest improvements because of the mouth position being rotated and brought forward, this makes your midface much more attractive, its a huge harmony boost for your face overall. Thats why I can already see the result is very good from front and 3/4, despite my jaw being hidden by stubble. My jaw didn't ascend so much because he didn't bring it forward enough, the biggest boost has been mouth position and paranasal area.
Glad to see your happier with the result, hopefully things keep improving as swelling goes. Would you be getting a midface lift alongside the implants? And any preference for material?

Glad to see your happier with the result, hopefully things keep improving as swelling goes. Would you be getting a midface lift alongside the implants? And any preference for material?

No I dont need a midface lift, Im young and have tight skin without sagging anywhere.

It will be PEEK because thats what they use in Italy for custom cheekbone implants. Also its reported to not cause bone resorption like has been sometimes found in Silicone, because PEEK is a harder material.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
No I dont need a midface lift, Im young and have tight skin without sagging anywhere.

It will be PEEK because thats what they use in Italy for custom cheekbone implants. Also its reported to not cause bone resorption like has been sometimes found in Silicone, because PEEK is a harder material.
Silicon leaves scar tissue aswell, so another point to peek. Have you given any thought into how it will blend into how high you want it to go on the browridge.

Silicon leaves scar tissue aswell, so another point to peek. Have you given any thought into how it will blend into how high you want it to go on the browridge.

Yeah I would like it to go halfway up my lateral orbital rim, like this guys was:
Dfgfdgdfggffgd

That support to the outer sides of his eyes really looks masculine and aesthetic at the same time, thats key for me to getting a good result because my Lateral Orbital Rims are quite recessed at the moment.

In terms of ideal cheekbones, something like Noah Mills would look good, everyday handsome appeal without looking like a weird alien.
Fdfggf

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Yeah I would like it to go halfway up my lateral orbital rim, like this guys was:
View attachment 919419

That support to the outer sides of his eyes really looks masculine and aesthetic at the same time, thats key for me to getting a good result because my Lateral Orbital Rims are quite recessed at the moment.

In terms of ideal cheekbones, something like Noah Mills would look good, everyday handsome appeal without looking like a weird alien.
View attachment 919421
Nice, planned better than the blitzkreig.
200 2

All that's left is to see b/a's and roll the dice.
I hope you become 10/10 chad bhai.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 4797
Nice, planned better than the blitzkreig.
View attachment 919424
All that's left is to see b/a's and roll the dice.
I hope you become 10/10 chad bhai.

Thanks a lot man, remind me to PM you pics in 2weeks when my beard will be shaved off, I'll send you pics then.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Boldandbeautiful

What’s the cost like for the custom PEEK implants in Italy?

What’s the cost like for the custom PEEK implants in Italy?
Not sure but cheaper if you get it done same time as the bimax, like a package deal. You also save time and travel/hotel costs that way.

If one were to undergo surgery - do you need to know what you want to change exactly in the first place?
Or can Dr. Ramieri give you good advice, like "Zygos need to be improved" or "Jaw implants", etc.?

• +1
“Won’t post pics” fucken faggot
Who TF are you? Cuckold, did your daddy not molest your dirty anus yesterday and you came here to vent? Son of an ugly whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, fuckedupmanlet and Boldandbeautiful
If one were to undergo surgery - do you need to know what you want to change exactly in the first place?
Or can Dr. Ramieri give you good advice, like "Zygos need to be improved" or "Jaw implants", etc.?
Don't trust the surgeon. Ever. Blackpilled or not, the asshole has no clue. Know what you want to achieve and tell him exactly what you want and let him figure out how to give it to you.

Lurk here for a while or send pics to trusted users for input. But don't bother consulting without an idea of what you need already.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 4797 and metagross
He tell you if u need zygos and bimax, i went to him in rome and he told me that i needed both (i already know ofc)... i don't think he will do bimax on you if u don't need it just to get a chance to get a little improvement, super nice guy btw.

He tell you if u need zygos and bimax, i went to him in rome and he told me that i needed both (i already know ofc)... i don't think he will do bimax on you if u don't need it just to get a chance to get a little improvement, super nice guy btw.

Ah, thank you. Yeah, I am just worried that a surgeon obviously wants to sell me surgeries (which I might not even need).
And I am so bad at measuring and noticing these things.

• +1
Reactions: aphelios
Ah, thank you. Yeah, I am just worried that a surgeon obviously wants to sell me surgeries (which I might not even need).
At first he was going for a genio for me because to him im not super recessed... so ramieri is more on the safe side, but still supergood surgeon i never saw a bad result from him.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
PM me pics, all surgeons have a habit of selling, its just in their nature.

Many people who didnt need bimax have had doctors recommend it on them then they wasted time and money for nothing. Doctors are business men not charities.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, ascentium, baruch and 1 other person
PM me pics, all surgeons have a habit of selling, its just in their nature.

Many people who didnt need bimax have had doctors recommend it on them then they wasted time and money for nothing. Doctors are business men not charities.
Will do later.
Don't have money anyway right now, but when I do, just want to be prepared.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
good improvement I see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
15k euro, 2k euro more for flights food ct scan and hotel costs.

Didn’t need braces as my bite was perfect (had braces during puberty) l, and dont need braces post op.
Are you Italian? He quoted me 28k.

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator and OOGABOOGA
This has to be fake no way you paid 15k euro his prices have not been that low for years.

NEVERMIND. CONFUSED HIM WITH ANOTHER ITALIAN SURGEON.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, 11gaijin, fuckedupmanlet and 4 others
Looking at your silhouette again, I think it shows why the results feel like a letdown. It looks like your mandibula was not advanced enough as to provide enough forward projection of your soft tissues. For example your lower lip is still behind the upper lip. A greater advancement in the BSSO would have given you a much better result.

I'd be interested to know what explanation you get when you ask him why he did not go through with the agreed measurements and changed it to something else.
shoulda done a super bimax with coceancig