Had Bimax CCW Genio with Dr Ramieri, AMA

Quite a bit it looks like, but im still swollen. I feel my chin was made too big from the front, but that has to be taken with a grain of salt because there is still a lot swelling that can reduce.

My biggest flaw was my birdcel side profile, and now my side profile looks proportionate and above average (although not like a hyper anteface Chad)

Id say my side profile went from truecel to high tier normie/chadlite level.

The nose from front got slightly wider, chin looks too tall for face (at current swelling), but still the front improved a lot.

Overall id say 2psl point increase, so far.
That's what I want to hear. I'm getting bimax in march. How do you rate the pain post-op? Was there a lot of bleeding?

That's what I want to hear. I'm getting bimax in march. How do you rate the pain post-op? Was there a lot of bleeding?
First week is Hell on Earth (no exaggeration), in particular first 4 days. Brace for impact.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator, ascentium, oatmeal and 1 other person
IMPORTANT TO ADD;

Bimax with Ramieri means you will have 2 small external scars on both lower cheeks, just before the ramus above the jaw bone. He does it mostly internally, but there will be 2 small scars on your cheeks from this procedure, he uses it to get access to the jaw from the outside.

He didn't mention this would happen, but maybe thats my fault for not asking, because I simply presumed bimax was performed entirely through the mouth giving only internal scars.
Are the scars noticeable?

Didn't Dr Ramieri do a expected surgical outcome as below?

Yeah he did, based on surgical plan agreed numbers.

He then did less jaw advancement and compensated with more genioplasty.

This wasnt a good decision imo because attractive faces have forward mouths and normal chins, not big chins and mouths set back

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator, OOGABOOGA, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Yeah he did, based on surgical plan agreed numbers.

He then did less jaw advancement and compensated with more genioplasty.

This wasnt a good decision imo because attractive faces have forward mouths and normal chins, not big chins and mouths set back

Can you pm me before and afters? I want to see what his aesthetic intentions where.

Can you pm me before and afters? I want to see what his aesthetic intentions where.
Im afraid not sorry. PM MedMaxxing he can tell you how it looks the before/after, so can MakinItHappen. These guys I trusted since before surgery, thats why they have my pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, oatmeal and Gaia262
5 week post op update:

Yesterday I shaved for the first time since surgery, and my fear that he had made the chin too tall is relived.

The chin right now is perfect, the height has matured my face whilst maintaining harmony, before surgery my short chin gave me a boyish look which has disappeared. The chin is also NOT pointy like I thought it would be, the swelling went down enough so that the width-height of the chin is balanced.

Overall he did a phenomenal job on the chin, I can say Ramieri has a great eye for aesthetics, though still on the moderate side. Anybody who isn't gigarecessed (and needs a more daring surgeon), will have a great result with him.

@Phoenix997 Can confirm how the chin has changed from the front, since I sent him my front before/after pics yesterday.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MTNAscension2, 11gaijin, MilfLover69 and 11 others
5 week post op update:

Yesterday I shaved for the first time since surgery, and my fear that he had made the chin too tall is relived.

The chin right now is perfect, the height has matured my face whilst maintaining harmony, before surgery my short chin gave me a boyish look which has disappeared. The chin is also NOT pointy like I thought it would be, the swelling went down enough so that the width-height of the chin is balanced.

Overall he did a phenomenal job on the chin, I can say Ramieri has a great eye for aesthetics, though still on the moderate side. Anybody who isn't gigarecessed (and needs a more daring surgeon), will have a great result with him.

@Phoenix997 Can confirm how the chin has changed from the front, since I sent him my front before/after pics yesterday.
so it was just swelling, lmao I knew it

good luck in your life man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Deleted member 4797
IMPORTANT TO ADD;

Bimax with Ramieri means you will have 2 small external scars on both lower cheeks, just before the ramus above the jaw bone. He does it mostly internally, but there will be 2 small scars on your cheeks from this procedure, he uses it to get access to the jaw from the outside.

He didn't mention this would happen, but maybe thats my fault for not asking, because I simply presumed bimax was performed entirely through the mouth giving only internal scars.
I talked to him about this, saying that I wouldn't want any scar because there's a high risk a scar on my body could become a keloid and he told me that he would do the thing completaly internally then
He just recommended a BSSO with genio to me btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 4797
Did he ever tell you why he changed the proposed movements when he did the actual operation?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and lenin
Did he ever tell you why he changed the proposed movements when he did the actual operation?
Nope, he's still been delaying to give me the surgical report for quite a while now..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Administrator, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
Do most people notice the changes ?

Do most people notice the changes ?
Haven't seen people except family but yes its a noticeable difference. When I say Ramieri is moderate its because he didn't do one of those full side profile ascension results that I felt was possible with my base.

It wasn't a big ascension like this:
kmlAAuC.jpg

The improvement was more on this level, maybe a little bit more because my base was more recessed:
8e46745ab02fd9bb612f165beb679693.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 2816, Pumanator and 2 others
I see now

Tbh you aren't getting the local discount. Foreigners get charged almost 5K more. Local's pay around 10k-11.5k.
I wonder if there’s a way to fraud as a local tbh... :unsure: it’s not like they’ll know until you get to the surgeons office tbh, by then it’ll be too late

I wonder if there’s a way to fraud as a local tbh... :unsure: it’s not like they’ll know until you get to the surgeons office tbh, by then it’ll be too late
Yeah it sucks to pay like 5k more just as a non Italian

Haven't seen people except family but yes its a noticeable difference. When I say Ramieri is moderate its because he didn't do one of those full side profile ascension results that I felt was possible with my base.

kmlAAuC.jpg

The improvement was more on this level, maybe a little bit more because my base was more recessed:
That's still a really good result. Congratulations man. Amazing how foreward growth can completely change how somebody is percieved, seems like a natural leader in the after while looking like an insecure DOTA playing kid before surgery.

About your healing, can you feel any bone irregularities along the mandible and can you pls share a description of what happened with the philtrum, Did it shorten or lenthen with the CCW? Become more concave?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 4797
That's still a really good result. Congratulations man. Amazing how foreward growth can completely change how somebody is percieved, seems like a natural leader in the after while looking like an insecure DOTA playing kid before surgery.

About your healing, can you feel any bone irregularities along the mandible and can you pls share a description of what happened with the philtrum, Did it shorten or lenthen with the CCW? Become more concave?
Yes, bimax truly changes your image.

The philtrum is same length, it has become more convex which is worse, but I have 2 screws above my upper teeth, so I believe thats the reason for the convex shape, the screws are pushing the middle of my philtrum out. When they are removed I will update how it looks.

There is a bump in this part like this:
db185ba479f413c67316bbdf6a31aae1.png

On both sides, but its much less pronounced and obvious as this one. In fact you cant see a bump, but it can be felt when I put my finger over it. It just looks really weak though where my ramus is, definitely need implants to fill that area if I want a handsome jaw.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, fuckedupmanlet, mewcoper and 2 others

The philtrum is same length, it has become more convex which is worse, but I have 2 screws above my upper teeth, so I believe thats the reason for the convex shape, the screws are pushing the middle of my philtrum out. When they are removed I will update how it looks.

On both sides, but its much less pronounced and obvious as this one. In fact you cant see a bump, but it can be felt when I put my finger over it. It just looks really weak though where my ramus is, definitely need implants to fill that area if I want a handsome jaw.
when are you getting them removed? isnt convex philtrum a good thing

when are you getting them removed? isnt convex philtrum a good thing
No this is convex
main-qimg-ee61cd790ba0d24181537b268fad7965

This is concave
2127920.jpg

Concave looks better in both men and women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Boldandbeautiful

Shame about the philtrum so far, hopefully improves. Goes to show that my jew surgeon lied about it 'definitely' not worsening (already flat) and actually claimed it'll improve with CCW regardless of maxilla advancement. Surgeon is very daringly aiming for 3cm at POG so maxilla is coming forward quite abit, mms to be determined after decompensation.

Have you weighed a chin wing against the implants? Apparently they can achieve 1cm dropdown and 1.5cm widening with the midline split modification and then maybe bone paste to blend the angle change in the mandible from the bsso. Now, if only all that can be done in one go...

Shame about the philtrum so far, hopefully improves. Goes to show that my jew surgeon lied about it 'definitely' not worsening (already flat) and actually claimed it'll improve with CCW regardless of maxilla advancement. Surgeon is very daringly aiming for 3cm at POG so maxilla is coming forward quite abit, mms to be determined after decompensation.

Have you weighed a chin wing against the implants? Apparently they can achieve 1cm dropdown and 1.5cm widening with the midline split modification and then maybe bone paste to blend the angle change in the mandible from the bsso. Now, if only all that can be done in one go...
No I don't want chin wing since I love the front of my jaw now, I dont want to fuck with that, just drop down the ramus on both sides.

IMO genioplasty is superior to mini chin wing, so even though I didn't get what I asked for, it was luckily for the better.

My philtrum might improve, I have 2 screws making it convex, there is very high chance that my philtrum will look good when they've been removed.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium, oatmeal and Boldandbeautiful
No I don't want chin wing since I love the front of my jaw now, I dont want to fuck with that, just drop down the ramus on both sides.

IMO genioplasty is superior to mini chin wing, so even though I didn't get what I asked for, it was luckily for the better.

My philtrum might improve, I have 2 screws making it convex, there is very high chance that my philtrum will look good when they've been removed.
Agree on the miniwing, not even sure what cases it would be useful in tbh, genio mogs every surgery under the sun.

Do you have any results of implants that you aim to achieve. Apart from that one terrino case. I can't seem to find any results where the cost is worth it, even with peek implants.

Chin wing: Dr Zarrinbal
Thumb 24
Thumb 25

Peek implants: Dr. Defrancq
-First one might just have been widening, second one was dropdown of back angle I think.

Dr Joel Defrancq 1533479597009087200 5497
Dr Joel Defrancq 1536494061001161700 1878 1

Agree on the miniwing, not even sure what cases it would be useful in tbh, genio mogs every surgery under the sun.

Do you have any results of implants that you aim to achieve. Apart from that one terrino case. I can't seem to find any results where the cost is worth it, even with peek implants.

Chin wing: Dr Zarrinbal
View attachment 955511View attachment 955516

Peek implants: Dr. Defrancq
-First one might just have been widening, second one was dropdown of back angle I think.

View attachment 955517View attachment 955521
Defranq I dont trust at all, TERRIBLE eye for aesthetics and he jews people badly to get their business, there was a famous case on this website like a year ago.

It will be Ramieri or Pagnoni depending on prices and portfolio they show me.

Defranq I dont trust at all, TERRIBLE eye for aesthetics and he jews people badly to get their business, there was a famous case on this website like a year ago.

It will be Ramieri or Pagnoni depending on prices and portfolio they show me.
Clever decision to avoid the butcher in Belgium, about the bad result are you referring to Sal?
Images   2020 08 23T053420487

This is the best result I've seen personally
FTdzr3f d

@Won'tStopNoodling @ImmortalRizing :lul:

Ramirez 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
I think sal lacked the forwards growth required to bring the gonial angle down without looking unnatural

I think sal lacked the forwards growth required to bring the gonial angle down without looking unnatural
The implant is too thick, his jaw looks lumpy instead of sharp. Thats another reason I would never get wrap around jaw implant, only ramus area which can naturally be thicker anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Administrator, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person

kmlAAuC.jpg

how many mm advancement do you think the guys above had?

how many mm advancement do you think the guys above had?
Second guy had 3mm upper jaw verified by Ramieri, so probably 6 degrees ccw, 6-8mm lower jaw and 5-6mm genioplasty

• Love it
Reactions: spark
Second guy had 3mm upper jaw verified by Ramieri, so probably 6 degrees ccw, 6-8mm lower jaw and 5-6mm genioplasty
that 3mm went a long way wow

kinda surprised he had a genio, is it needed with almost every mandibular surgery? I kinda hope I can just get an IMDO and it's going to be enough but maybe I'll need a genio too.

Congrats dude. I’m hoping to get a similar conservative ccw bimax for my looks and sleep apnea once I come up with the money. Worst feature about my side profile is probably my hyoid tho. I’ve heard bimax and genio can cause the hyoid to rise and tighten. Did yours improve?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 439
Congrats dude. I’m hoping to get a similar conservative ccw bimax for my looks and sleep apnea once I come up with the money. Worst feature about my side profile is probably my hyoid tho. I’ve heard bimax and genio can cause the hyoid to rise and tighten. Did yours improve?
Avi before I kill myself

exact same situation for me
can u pm pics?

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

Why do you say genio mogs the mini chin wing?

that 3mm went a long way wow

kinda surprised he had a genio, is it needed with almost every mandibular surgery? I kinda hope I can just get an IMDO and it's going to be enough but maybe I'll need a genio too.
Genio just always improves guys it seems. Your chin can still be behind the lower lip a lot even after jaw advancement so it is necessary usually (aesthetically)

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
I havent noticed a difference yet in hyoid

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Why do you say genio mogs the mini chin wing?
Because you can achieve a taller chin which is distinct from the mid mandible.

When you get mini chin wing, the whole front of tue jaw will look more like 1 big lump. This may look ok in side profile, but from the front a chin drop is essential. Id say its more important than extra forward growth of the jaw from side profile.

220px Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

This is achievable for me now because I had genioplasty which dropped down slightly. My jaw looks like his shape except the ramus is narror and high, very weak.

When I get ramus drop down implants, my lower third will have a similar contour to Meeks from front, which would be impossible if I had mini chin wing.

This is the type of jaw shape mini chin wing gives you from front:

Much uglier especially if your not ogremaxxed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MTNAscension2, AscendingHero, Boldandbeautiful and 3 others
Because you can achieve a taller chin which is distinct from the mid mandible.

When you get mini chin wing, the whole front of tue jaw will look more like 1 big lump. This may look ok in side profile, but from the front a chin drop is essential. Id say its more important than extra forward growth of the jaw from side profile.

View attachment 956048

This is achievable for me now because I had genioplasty which dropped down slightly. My jaw looks like his shape except the ramus is narror and high, very weak.

When I get ramus drop down implants, my lower third will have a similar contour to Meeks from front, which would be impossible if I had mini chin wing.

This is the type of jaw shape mini chin wing gives you from front:

View attachment 956049

Much uglier especially if your not ogremaxxed.

I actually agree with you, I have always questioned the semi chin wing. I guess Dr Ramieri but have seen too many cases where the results were subpar and just stopped doing them.

I actually agree with you, I have always questioned the semi chin wing. I guess Dr Ramieri but have seen too many cases where the results were subpar and just stopped doing them.
Yh they are deceptive results because we only see side prfofiles

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Ramieri gave the surgical report!

IMG 20210131 WA0001

Looks like it was 4mm upper jaw afterall

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 2816, Anchor_Ship and 7 others
Admins can you edit that image onto my original post?

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69