Had my first bowl of cereal in years.

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
Have completely forgotten how unbelivably unhealthy it tastes.

Just lol at bluepilled parents giving their children a bowl full of sugar for breakfast.

Can barely take it without having a seizure, that's how loaded with sugar it is.

If you pour anything else than pure oats in your milk then you might as well grab a chocolate bar.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Krezo, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
i used to eat cereal all the time

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and SayNoToRotting
I tried onion rings recently they tasted horrible like grease

I agree i havent had cereal in like 3 years because of this

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1464, Framletgod and 1 other person
Still don't know what onion rings are. Are they literally just deepfried onion?
Yes They fucking suck dick because as soon as you bite into it the onion slides out of the batter and you just have a slimey onion

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Grains me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
^ Grains him

Whisper

cereal are looksmin and healthmin food, even some milk are pumped with sugar now
cant believe people believe these stuff is healthy

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad

Just lol at bluepilled parents giving their children a bowl full of sugar for breakfast.

Can barely take it without having a seizure, that's how loaded with sugar it is.

If you pour anything else than pure oats in your milk then you might as well grab a chocolate bar.
No parent seriously believes that sugary breakfast cereal is healthy.
It's the non-sugary cereal that is more deceptive. Because grains are marketed as being healthy for you. But if you eat one bowl of regular Cheerios or whatever else is typically considered "healthy" and not sugary (not the Honey Nut Cheerios since that is loaded with sugar), you're going to be hungry again pretty quickly. So then you're going to want more than one bowl. And the serving size suggestions on the box are a fucking joke. One serving of Cheerios is 27 grams. There is no fucking way you're only putting 27 grams of cereal in a bowl. Even with the added milk. That's less than a fucking ounce (28.35g). It's hard to really tell how many calories of the stuff you end up eating for breakfast because you're not measuring that shit out right. And then you're going to get hungry again before lunch and go for a snack before lunch.

Eggs, bacon and breakfast sausage are often seen as unhealthy because they are loaded with fat and calories. But the meat protein and fat in eggs, bacon and sausage is more filling than cereal or oatmeal. Skip the english muffins and toast. Don't go for the breakfast sandwiches. Just have the eggs, bacon and breakfast sausage on their own. Add some cheese if you want.

I'm a lazy motherfucker. That's why I eat a lot of carbs. If I put more effort into my cooking, I would eat more protein and fat and less carbs. A lot of the pre-made processed junk and fast food I buy is loaded with carbs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and SayNoToRotting
No parent seriously believes that sugary breakfast cereal is healthy.
It's the non-sugary cereal that is more deceptive. Because grains are marketed as being healthy for you. But if you eat one bowl of regular Cheerios or whatever else is typically considered "healthy" and not sugary (not the Honey Nut Cheerios since that is loaded with sugar), you're going to be hungry again pretty quickly. So then you're going to want more than one bowl. And the serving size suggestions on the box are a fucking joke. One serving of Cheerios is 27 grams. There is no fucking way you're only putting 27 grams of cereal in a bowl. Even with the added milk. It's hard to really tell how many calories of the stuff you end up eating for breakfast because you're not measuring that shit out right. And then you're going to get hungry again before lunch and go for a snack before lunch
Pure cheerios contain 34 grams of sugar according to google, but yeah this was the type of cereal I was talking about.

People are pretty gullible to believe that no chocolate + "oatish" earthy colour= healthy.

• +1

You know there are healthier cereals too without not so much sugar and instead berries and stuff in there? Or idk where you live.

• +1
cheerios contain 34 grams of sugar according to google, but yeah this was the type of cereal I was talking about.

People are pretty gullible to believe that no chocolate + "oatish" earthy colour= healthy.
Unless you're talking about carbohydrates in general, Cheerios only has 1 gram of sugar per 27 gram serving. https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/cheerios-cereal/6000198307859 20g of carbohydrates. 3g of which is fibre. Though if you are following the net carbs thing, it's still 17g of net carbs per 27g. So that isn't going to work with a low-carb diet. Cheerios is only for low-fat, calorie-counter diets. 100 calories per serving (of the cereal alone) doesn't seem like much. But the thing is, how many of that fucking cereal do you pour into the bowl though? Probably a lot more than the suggested 27 grams. So you're eating far more than 100 calories of cereal. And then there's the milk too. And then you're going to get hungry again pretty quick and go for a snack before lunch.

Parents are so unaware and lazy ngl. They make their purchasing decisions for food based off of ads, and what is said in the front of the packages

You know there are healthier cereals too without not so much sugar and instead berries and stuff in there? Or idk where you live.
Most "Musli" also cotains hideous amounts of sugar for the most part.

Selfmade musli made out of fruits and oats tastes completely different than that shit you get from one single package from the supermarket.

I used to eat 4 bowls of cereal + milk straight for breakfast

Unless you're talking about carbohydrates in general, Cheerios only has 1 gram of sugar per 27 gram serving. https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/cheerios-cereal/6000198307859 20g of carbohydrates. 3g of which is fibre. Though if you are following the net carbs thing, it's still 17g of net carbs per 27g. So that isn't going to work with a low-carb diet. Cheerios is only for low-fat, calorie-counter diets. 100 calories per serving (of the cereal alone) doesn't seem like much. But the thing is, how many of that fucking cereal do you pour into the bowl though? Probably a lot more than the suggested 27 grams. So you're eating far more than 100 calories of cereal. And then there's the milk too. And then you're going to get hungry again pretty quick and go for a snack before lunch.

not a pixel

I ate fruit loops for breakfast everyday and now I'm posting here

eating cereal all the time during puberty made me grow taller than i should have cuz calories+calories

b1a3d8879fc68ed66a8790bf6b78e042.png

https://gyazo.com/b1a3d8879fc68ed66a8790bf6b78e042

"The tallest statures are reached with modern, sugar-rich, calorie-rich diets, despite their negative side effects like obesity and diabetes."

All of the sweet treats here in Japan are mild in flavor

b1a3d8879fc68ed66a8790bf6b78e042.png

https://gyazo.com/b1a3d8879fc68ed66a8790bf6b78e042

"The tallest statures are reached with modern, sugar-rich, calorie-rich diets, despite their negative side effects like obesity and diabetes."
has most likely to do with the calorie component (from other, fattier foods) than the sugar component. The articles (not papers) I have read all say that a preference for sugar is correlated with growth, but not that sugar directly leads to it.

Am open to be disproven wrong.

What's certain however is that sugar elevates estrogen.

Last edited:
I ate fruit loops for breakfast everyday and now I'm posting here
Did they change the formula for Froot Loops? I had Froot Loops during Christmas holidays 2017 and it tasted nasty.
I also tried Cookie Crisp in 2018 and it tastes nasty.