had my tongue tie release today but im still tongue tied to hell

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
fuaaaarc buoyos. they cut like a tiny chunk out of the front portion and now i have like 10% more mobility but the entire back third of my tongue is still stuck to the bottom of my lower jaw. i have stitches in that bitch and it hurt like hell especially the first few hours after. too many low iqs out there i need a black pilled dentist who can cut that motherfucker not one of these kikes. anyway i will ask specifically about releasing the entire back part next visit otherwise i will need to find someone else. my tongue is so bad i can only feel the incisive papilla when i mew.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Extra Chromosome, androidcel and 1 other person
didn't read but a shitty maxilla is the main cause of inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and androidcel
I hope you die of blood infection, no ascension for you my friend!

Jk I hope everything works out my sweet prince
:feelsbadman:

Tldr but you're better off with a palate expander

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
i will get AGGA soon but i also need to gain tongue mobility
Nice, I've been thinking about getting it too especially cause I"m only 16 and it could do alot. But I've heard it won't give you upward growth? Is this true?

Nice, I've been thinking about getting it too especially cause I"m only 16 and it could do alot. But I've heard it won't give you upward growth? Is this true?
im not sure i will ask next time but for me my midface is short enough as it is. im looking to gain more forward growth and expand my palate so i have enough room for all adult teeth.

Nice!
Glad you got out safe