Had to shave and get a hair cut looking worse than ever

B

Benjibanks

Gold
So I had to shave for work related stuff and also wound up getting a hair cut. Pics below please tell me what if anything I can do to fix this. The hair cut looks good but my face is honestly awful. I’ve already been told about my maxilla but at this point even my lower jaw looks crap. I just want to improve somehow and I honestly never thought I looked as bad as I do in these pics. Especially the profile which I never thought was THIS horrid

Attachments

• 179E4FDD-CF2B-4CF4-80A7-52FAAEB49E47.jpeg
    179E4FDD-CF2B-4CF4-80A7-52FAAEB49E47.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 135
  • F14C9F2C-7878-43B2-B398-8E0FD40F3910.jpeg
    F14C9F2C-7878-43B2-B398-8E0FD40F3910.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 8DB064E3-36F9-42EA-8F8A-140E4FAB86A1.jpeg
    8DB064E3-36F9-42EA-8F8A-140E4FAB86A1.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 122
a crumb of maxilla pls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177 and Deleted member 5634
Why's your jaw so uneven?

Why's your jaw so uneven?
I have no idea. My occlusion is good from every dentist and the max fac I’ve talked to. No one else seems to think these pics look like me but I’ve taken enough of them to know they’re accurate.

I have no idea. My occlusion is good from every dentist and the max fac I’ve talked to. No one else seems to think these pics look like me but I’ve taken enough of them to know they’re accurate.
Honestly you would be fine if your jaw was symmetrical from the front.

Honestly you would be fine if your jaw was symmetrical from the front.
I had a wisdom tooth out on my left side maybe that’s the cause. Also how would I be fine with that shit profile? Honestly the profile is what’s driving me crazy

• JFL
Reactions: XXX.king
I had a wisdom tooth out on my left side maybe that’s the cause. Also how would I be fine with that shit profile? Honestly the profile is what’s driving me crazy
jfl at thinking your profile is your problem

Dude I’ve seen peoples whole faces Change on here. Is it bimax or implant/filler to fix that.
bimax, you could still get implants after that but dont get implants on a shitty base

bimax, you could still get implants after that but dont get implants on a shitty base
Problem is I’m stuck like this till I can afford a bimax because I’m having trouble with insurance for it. Is there any way that I could work it out with fillers for the under eye and zygo area?

Problem is I’m stuck like this till I can afford a bimax because I’m having trouble with insurance for it. Is there any way that I could work it out with fillers for the under eye and zygo area?
bro I been stuck in this place (incel/looksmax forums) since summer 2017 and I am only getting now all my surgeries done (february or march). take a long shower and accept your fate and in your case I wouldnt fuck with fillers, you really don't need them

bro I been stuck in this place (incel/looksmax forums) since summer 2017 and I am only getting now all my surgeries done (february or march). take a long shower and accept your fate and in your case I wouldnt fuck with fillers, you really don't need them
How did you manage to afford it?

didnt do shit in all these years tbh I should have wageslaved but luckily my friend basically pays for it
That’s good I need to get insurance for it tbh. I think I have enough of an apnea issue to prove that it’s medically necessary

didnt do shit in all these years tbh I should have wageslaved but luckily my friend basically pays for it
Also how do you figure I don’t need fillers. And how much of an ascension do you think I’d get from the bimax?