Hair Color MAXX

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
K boyz so most of us over 20 know the deal, we start getting greys. Even if it s been said that s hot and sexy and fuark, I hate getting greys. Let's keep this thread only for hair color maxxing (not coloring the hair that's gay as fuark)

So, let's discuss only ways of reversing the grey hair. Please keep the troll and lol away from here, that's weak immature and stupid. We`re helping each other.

I have succeeded in reversing 30% of my grey hairs back to normal color.

What secrets do you know to resetore the grey hairs to normal ? I will post my regimen and approach soon after a few answers here.

We can do it, peace !

• JFL
Reactions: vHenri and Gebirgscel
Great, so no one has knowledge on this here, odd, very odd....

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel and vHenri
I am one of the persons posting there, you did nothing but a google search and posting that here, weak weak, very weak.

I am talking about REAL stuff and results

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Gebirgscel and vHenri

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel and vHenri
up

• JFL
Reactions: vHenri and Gebirgscel
STOP NECROBUMPING YOU STUPID NEGROBUMPER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Old fag here, jumping in.
I'm getting a bit grey-ish atm. I just recently started experimenting, with putting kokos-conditioner in my hair. Hopefully it will help, I'm not sure at all. Just experimenting atm: https://www.action.com/nl-nl/p/coconut-care-conditioner-you-gotta-love-nature/

(not coloring the hair that's gay as fuark)
this is only limiting, any maxxing, when having the idea that stuff like that is "gay". Surgery and to an large extend mediations, is where I draw the line, the rest is open for consideration, imo.
Hair coloring, might be legit as fuck if done in good color tone (and not obvios/ seeable).
Like this dude, it seems to work fine for him. And I don't think he now is like a gay faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, GenericChad1444 and Framletgod
I resetored part of my grey hair with serious copper supplements and getting out the iron from my blood. How exactly this works, I have no clue, but most of my greys started going black again, at the root they are black and at the bottom to the top they are grey. I can even post photo here, so this is straight PROOF that grey hair can be resetored. I`m 100% sure that big pharma ($$$$$$$$$) already figured it out how to reverse it more easy.

There are some cancer drugs, example : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6031562/ that did this thing too, also some thyroid drugs. I really really want this tread to be productive and if we can all come together with good info and post here, we might figure out how to reverse it easy. Because if I did and I did not believe it is possible, well, then, it surely is possible

Dyeing the hair is lame, why not do the real deal and reverse the hair color ?

Tileshop

What dose did u take

A recent study update shows some promising details :

Another study regarding a natural extract , very very promising :

Seems that topicals have great effect on hair too, mostly antioxidants

Last edited:
I tried blackstrap molasses (a good source of copper), however didn't see much difference. How do you reduce blood iron?

They say you should try it for a long period but I wouldn't risk as it has tons of sugar that kills collagen ,

Reducing blood sugar will be done via chelating or blood donation or both

I'll turn 23 soon and don't have a single grey hair.
I tried blackstrap molasses (a good source of copper), however didn't see much difference. How do you reduce blood iron?
Get sugar beet syrup

Last edited:
Epidemiology

As the age of onset of canities is dependent more on the genotype of the individual, it is subject to racial variation. Average age of onset in Caucasians is 34 ± 9.6 years, and in Negroes, it is 43.9 ± 10.3 years. [14] Graying of hair appears between 30 and 34 years in Japanese men and between 35 and 39 years in Japanese women. [14] On an average, Caucasians begin to gray in their mid-30s, Asians in their late 30s, and Africans, latest in their mid-40s. [4] In Bantus, graying of hair is said to be uncommon before 40-50 years of age. [47] However, onset as early as the second decade or as late as the ninth decade is also possible. [38] A recent study reported that 6-23% of people have 50% gray hair by 50 years of age. [48] Graying is more readily apparent and noticed earlier in those with dark hair, but fair-haired individuals appear totally gray earlier. [22] Both sexes are equally affected. [38]

Thus, curious to me is why such difference between white and black people and asian , could it be the diet ??

K boyz so most of us over 20 know the deal, we start getting greys. Even if it s been said that s hot and sexy and fuark, I hate getting greys. Let's keep this thread only for hair color maxxing (not coloring the hair that's gay as fuark)

So, let's discuss only ways of reversing the grey hair. Please keep the troll and lol away from here, that's weak immature and stupid. We`re helping each other.

I have succeeded in reversing 30% of my grey hairs back to normal color.

What secrets do you know to resetore the grey hairs to normal ? I will post my regimen and approach soon after a few answers here.

We can do it, peace !
Unless you're dying your hair some unnatural looking color like poka dot pink, then its not gay. Lmao, is brushing your teeth gay too now?

It's gay dude ...

It's gay dude ...
The average straight male on PSL boards has been (((((voluntarily))))) exposed to more homo erotic pictures of male models than the entire gay population combined

• +1
Reactions: Kade
I know, because the (((mindset))) is to push males to turn into females and switch the normal standard of masculine aggressive traits into homosoyboys justin bieber soft faces.

Your avatar is an example of what a decent male should look as, instead of a soyveganbombmilk looking with the asian pop-star vibe.

I know, because the (((mindset))) is to push males to turn into females and switch the normal standard of masculine aggressive traits into homosoyboys justin bieber soft faces.

Your avatar is an example of what a decent male should look as, instead of a soyveganbombmilk looking with the asian pop-star vibe.
OH, you're talking about ((((them))))? You may not be gay, but you sure are a huge faggot.

But, I still love you for knowing who Dean Martin is. You're a faggot with incredible taste in music.

• Love it
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
syhut the fuck up you pseudoscience retard bringing false info on here and then asking how to reverse hair color.

Rofl if I gather you in real life I think I d be amazed to see most of you here are a bunch of 15 yr olds full of acne and virgins because your reactions say so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back