Hair is best fix for a naturally bloated face besides surgery

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
If you can thank your bloated face to your bones,not the fat,and wanna look good, the answer is hairmaxxing
GET LONGER HAIR
Back in time when my hair was long,my face was more gl and bloatless.
Only right after I cut it off,I noticed how bloated my face is,thanks to bad bone structure.

-If you put your long/medium hair on the front,it slims down your face.
-Also longer hair makes your hair more full,if you have receding hairline.
-If your hair is also wavy,its a big boost,since wavy hair is aesthetic.

As a +lifefuel, here is a fact too: most girls don't care about hair length,they care how it looks on you
Best styles I suggest:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, The Dude Abides, mojopin and 5 others
you're becoming zyros 2.0 now... stop it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, mojopin, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
over for baldcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Zeta ascended, kobecel and 1 other person
Last edited:
ye man heavy cope

Not cope at all
When I had longer hair,I can tell it myself from personal exp that I attracted more chicks than now,with my shaved hair on sides

Not cope at all
When I had longer hair,I can tell it myself from personal exp that I attracted more chicks than now,with my shaved hair on sides

you told me cope, i told you cope, and you tell me no cope... how you know you dont know?

you told me cope, i told you cope, and you tell me no cope... how you know you dont know?

I thought you meant my method is the heavy cope

I dont wavy as preetyboy hair, its straight as fuck.

Not if they have money for hair transplants or replacement

Just trying to help,stop coping lol

hair transplant isnt a solution. Your "new" hair will also fall off, and eventually it won't even take long. Furthermore, you can only do max 2 ht on average since you don't have unlimited graft options.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and androidcel
hair transplant isnt a solution. Your "new" hair will also fall off, and eventually it won't even take long. Furthermore, you can only do max 2 ht on average since you don't have unlimited graft options.
Well, my thread was mainly made for youngcels,with still remaining hair

your new hair wont fall off, it's impossible for it to through the natural balding process.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Sizzurp
#baldlivesmatter

If you can thank your bloated face to your bones,not the fat,and wanna look good, the answer is hairmaxxing
GET LONGER HAIR
Back in time when my hair was long,my face was more gl and bloatless.
Only right after I cut it off,I noticed how bloated my face is,thanks to bad bone structure.

-If you put your long/medium hair on the front,it slims down your face.
-Also longer hair makes your hair more full,if you have receding hairline.
-If your hair is also wavy,its a big boost,since wavy hair is aesthetic.

As a +lifefuel, here is a fact too: most girls don't care about hair length,they care how it looks on you
Best styles I suggest:

View attachment 27608

View attachment 27610
View attachment 27613
View attachment 27619
View attachment 27620
Legit.

This was taken yesterday. Gonna start growing it more and go for a Bateman esque cut

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Deleted member 656, kobecel and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel
That's what I'm doing tbh

eating less is better way

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and HorseFace
When I was even fatter i had really long hair, and guess what, i looked like a fat sewer rat with no confidence :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Hair is an insane halo for sure. I wanted to try a buzzcut just to see how it looks and yeah it doesnt really go well with my 1/10 bones, didnt even notice how bad it was when i had longer/medium hair on top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Those are just GLing people with long hair you coper

I preach this day and night.

Hair is life. If you didn’t grow out your hair at least once you never really looksmaxxed.

Medium long hair always looks effortlessly good and that’s what we want. The straight out of bed/surfer look is a real pussy wetter. The more inhib your hair looks the more it turns off women.

Im wearing it like this + beard atm. Goat tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dodt and theropeking
Just rub cum on your head

suifuel for baldcels

• +1
youre a big ass motherfucker

BIG NIGGA

Hair is life. If you didn’t grow out your hair at least once you never really looksmaxxed.

Medium long hair always looks effortlessly good and that’s what we want. The straight out of bed/surfer look is a real pussy wetter. The more inhib your hair looks the more it turns off women.

View attachment 27817
What's this hairstyle called ?
Christian bale with long hair mogs short hair to oblivion

What's the name of that hairstyle ? I am trying to get that American Psycho look too
Yeah not done growing yet. Probably reach 6'5 if I'm lucky on growth hormone

How the F are you an incel ?

Last edited:
bro i can't grow my hair because it is jewwy ffs just ffs

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
i will look a tryhard faggot
No ty
Short hair=best if you are masculine

cope ur hairstyle is ass and makes ur face look rounder than it really is
ok i will grow it
i wll try long hair,then i will try very short hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

View attachment 27817

Marlon has incredible hair quality. His sex appeal is higher than chicos tbh and hes the only one that doesnt get brutally mogged by chico on pics

Can I see a pic of you ?

• +1
Reactions: Soontm
If your hair is short, there is nothing to your bloated face, but if it's longer like on the pictures you can definitely look less bloated while more full and making the bloat look less noticeable/much less of a flaw.

Marlon has incredible hair quality. His sex appeal is higher than chicos tbh and hes the only one that doesnt get brutally mogged by chico on pics

Can I see a pic of you ?

Pm

yeah i agree, long hair definitely can cover your bloated and melting face and make it seem more attractive, biggest con is that the longer the hair is the more care it needs unless you're born with some god like silky hair.

tfw straight-hair-cel with little waves

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
I'm cutting now but on mk677 and other shit for GH. so should keep my mass.

Yeah bro I got super lucky this past year. My frame grew 2 inches
What do you take for GH? You are a huge thats for sure

What do you take for GH? You are a huge thats for sure
I'll be releasing that info soon. Ik it seems like I'm delaying it but I've been busting my ass at school work and frat

I have a buzz cut rn. Makes my chad skull pop but I plan to get long hair like I was trying for once.