Hair is legitimately 90% of some people’s appeal(me)

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
Since buzzing my head. I have become a completely isolated and disconnected from everyone including family. Can’t even go pick up my mail without a hat and all my willpower srs.

I’m never making this mistake in my life again. It’s as clear as day that buzzing my hair doesn’t work. I don’t have the bones to pull it off. But at the same time I feel like such a fraud being all hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Being a baldcel is brutal, glad I'm NW0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
buzzcut is also low class

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and lastchancel
  • +1
just run peasant game theory
:banhammer:

High-class women fucked the good-genes low class peasants while they were admiring their husbands for the good work

• +1
High-class women fucked the good-genes low class peasants while they were admiring their husbands for the good work
true most farmers are high T anyway

• +1
  • +1

Same unfortunately looking good with a buzzcut requires nw0-1 + above average bones/harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and 11gaijin
High IQ. I legit look like an ogre with short hair

• +1
if you have an ugly occipital then never ever go for the buzzcut, you will look like an overgrown child
Isn't the baldness gene sex-linked?

• +1
Get a hair transplant in Turkey.

• +1
  • +1
75%, but i agree.
Get a hair transplant in Turkey.

Hair transplant will only help to a certain extent, depending on how severe is your hairloss and how many NW you lost, it's not a miracle solution, if won't make you go from Norwood 4 to Norwood 0 or 1 for instance.

• +1
  • +1
I coped by "just shaving it off bro, like Jason Statham" since NW1 when I was 18. I took the blackpill at NW3, getting hair transplant soon .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I can't imagine why you would wait to NW 4 to get a HT. If you do you only have yourself to blame for being lazy

Propecia only slows agressive hairloss, it didn't stop my hairloss. So no "i don't have myself to blame" unless by "self" you mean shitty genetics then obv.

• +1
Propecia only slows agressive hairloss, it didn't stop my hairloss. So no "i don't have myself to blame" unless by "self" you mean shitty genetics then obv.
Well if you did nothing until you got to nw4 then you do indeed have yourself to blame

• +1
Well if you did nothing until you got to nw4 then you do indeed have yourself to blame

Are you stupid or what ?

i started propecia the moment i noticed hairloss, i was between N1 and 2, and in 3 years it still progressed to 4 since it's agressive hairloss.

Stop with that just world fallacy blame imparting bullcrap.

• +1
Are you stupid or what ?

I told you i started propecia the moment i noticed hairloss, i was between N1 and 2, and it 3 years it still progressed to 4 since it's agressive hairloss.

I can emphasize with you quite a bit. I have a genetic predisposition to balding, so it's very likely that I'll need to hop on a hair loss drug in the near future. I'm hoping that if I start early enough, I can keep the high majority of any hair. I think that's what Nibba is alluding too.

• +1
I can emphasize with you quite a bit. I have a genetic predisposition to balding, so it's very likely that I'll need to hop on a hair loss drug in the near future. I'm hoping that if I start early enough, I can keep the high majority of any hair. I think that's what Nibba is alluding too.

I did explain to him that propecia only SLOWS agressive hairloss.

• +1
Are you stupid or what ?

i started propecia the moment i noticed hairloss, i was between N1 and 2, and in 3 years it still progressed to 4 since it's agressive hairloss.

Calm the fuck down dumbass. It's not my fault you're bald jfl.

In both my replies post I wasn't even talking about you just lol. And how is it a just world fallacy? I was saying that IF YOU DO NOTHING TILL NW4 YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME. obviously that's not your case so idek why you responded to that.

So you decide who's the idiot here

Last edited:
  • +1
I have a buzzcut cause I don't give a fuck about hair. It's all cope and never did me any good

• +1