Hair loss article i found if not bored to read

A

Albanero

Bronze
Male-pattern baldness is hereditary, but it’s rare for it to begin in your 20’s.

So, why is there a dubious amount of college students raking handfuls of hair from their scalps in the shower every day? Why are men in their 20’s complaining of “diffuse” hair loss, a form of hair loss normally unrelated to male pattern baldness?

I’ll tell you one thing. It’s not evolution.

Evolution is not visible between immediate generations. Anatomically correct humans evolved 100,000–300,000 years ago, so even the tiniest evolutionary change takes an incomprehensibly long time to develop.

The reason we’re losing hair is the same reason we’re getting fat.

It’s the same reason almost half of the American population is diabetic or prediabetic. It’s the same reason allergies, chronic diseases, Alzheimer's, and auto-immune disorders have skyrocketed, while testosterone has fallen through the floor like a five-year-old dropping a bowling ball.

Our Diet Is Screwed Up
Opinions?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
how can diet promote hair loss?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
No opinions, I’m not balding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Adreyan and jordanbarrettisgod
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT and deer
how can diet promote hair loss?
Lack of nutrients..lack of testosterone production and growth hormone production.. imagine eating a diet full of sugar Saturated fats with no sufficient protein and vitamins

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6695
I remember when u first started off here my son
oh how time goes by:cry:
9AAF4BF5 C03A 4B2C A379 B71B3404D65E

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, jordanbarrettisgod and Vidyacoper
Lack of nutrients..lack of testosterone production and growth hormone production.. imagine eating a diet full of sugar Saturated fats with no sufficient protein and vitamins
damn maybe i should not do this

Yeah I am sure a professional football player like Wayne Rooney who went NW4 at 23 or whatever was lacking muh nutrients in his diet.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Baldingman1998 and Adreyan
Yeah I am sure a professional football player like Wayne Rooney who went NW4 at 23 or whatever was lacking muh nutrients in his diet.
This is male pattern hair loss..but not everyone has it.. theoretically football players are bad example.. majority are nw1 to nw2.. football games are full of hair

Jfl. I am pretty sure it's all trash genetics, which of course, can be made worse by whatever the fuck you mentioned above. If your mom and dad sides have full head of hair till 40/50 you are set.
And, when there is hair loss due to other factor, majority of the time, it's short term and reversible.

Elab
whats ur reasoning why this should be bad
My bad lack of English..i meant fried shit like McDonald etc.. saturated fat actually is beneficial like eggs red meat etc

Sorry bud.
Its genetics

Jfl. I am pretty sure it's all trash genetics, which of course, can be made worse by whatever the fuck you mentioned above. If your mom and dad sides have full head of hair till 40/50 you are set.
And, when there is hair loss due to other factor, majority of the time, it's short term and reversible.
Kinda true yes but it's a fact that balding these years and obesity increased fucking significantly

so what would you recommend eating? the danny roddy stuff?

I dont know if it says lifting makes you balding in a few words seems weird
no, not those muscles. lifting doesn't do shit. it's the muscle around your hair that are talked about. the brow muscle, the temporalis muscle and the muscle at the back (related to neck tension). it's quite sensible

Read this:

https://www.researchgate.net/public...follicles_from_men_with_androgenetic_alopecia

^ "Figure 2 shows that no vertex follicle had more that 40%
methylation. In contrast, 16 (1Æ7%) occipital follicles had
> 80% methylation. In a qualitative analysis, high methylation
(defined as ‡30%) was seen in more occipital (5Æ7%) than
vertex (0Æ3%) follicles (P<0Æ0001)."

tl;dr: Increased androgen receptor gene methylation in hair follicles protects against hair loss, which is why male pattern hair loss affects mainly the top of the skull (vertex) and leaves the back of the head (occiput) alone to some degree. With increasing age, loss of methylation leads to the onset of male pattern hair loss.

If we can somehow increase androgen receptor methylation in hair follicles, we could delay, reduce or even stop/reverse hair loss!
If you have a MTFHR gene polymorphism, you might be undermethylated and thus have decreased AR methylation in your hair follicles. Increasing overall methylation and doing a 23andMe test is what I would do. Better than coping with anti-androgens such as finasteride and putting crap on your scalp for the rest of your life imo.

I've noticed this too -- there's no way so many college-aged guys should naturally be balding as much as they are. Diet is certainly a part of it, but I think you underestimate the effects of various pollutants and toxins in our environment. For example, there's tons of stuff in the water (see: https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/drugs-in-the-water ), pesticides, air pollution etc. This is undoubtedly having an effect. Also, people don't get enough sunlight which is important for more than just vitamin D, because it also stimulates nitric oxide release and many other positive things. Just like exercise is a form of eustress (beneficial stress) for the body, sunlight (uv) is a form of eustress/exercise for the skin. People also sleep worse and exercise less due to technology. They also don't sweat enough (very important).

Most people are micronutrient deficient in something. If I were to give a list of 3 things for people dealing with hair loss to look into to start, it would be 1) Diet -- increase protein/healthy fats and fix deficiencies (supplement niacin, b12, zinc etc.) 2) Scalp massage/sauna use for bloodflow 3) Sleep 7-9 hours consistently. Bonus 4) Tb-500.

Also, check this quote from the link above (read the whole link, it's important for everyone -- our water supply's fucked):
"A study conducted by the U.S. Geological Survey in 1999 and 2000 found measurable amounts of one or more medications in 80% of the water samples drawn from a network of 139 streams in 30 states. The drugs identified included a witches' brew of antibiotics, antidepressants, blood thinners, heart medications (ACE inhibitors, calcium-channel blockers, digoxin), hormones (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone), and painkillers. Scores of studies have been done since. Other drugs that have been found include caffeine (which, of course, comes from many other sources besides medications); carbamazepine, an antiseizure drug; fibrates, which improve cholesterol levels; and some fragrance chemicals (galaxolide and tonalide)."

• +1
Reactions: Albanero
I've noticed this too -- there's no way so many college-aged guys should naturally be balding as much as they are. Diet is certainly a part of it, but I think you underestimate the effects of various pollutants and toxins in our environment. For example, there's tons of stuff in the water (see: https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/drugs-in-the-water ), pesticides, air pollution etc. This is undoubtedly having an effect. Also, people don't get enough sunlight which is important for more than just vitamin D, because it also stimulates nitric oxide release and many other positive things. Just like exercise is a form of eustress (beneficial stress) for the body, sunlight (uv) is a form of eustress/exercise for the skin. People also sleep worse and exercise less due to technology. They also don't sweat enough (very important).

Most people are micronutrient deficient in something. If I were to give a list of 3 things for people dealing with hair loss to look into to start, it would be 1) Diet -- increase protein/healthy fats and fix deficiencies (supplement niacin, b12, zinc etc.) 2) Scalp massage/sauna use for bloodflow 3) Sleep 7-9 hours consistently. Bonus 4) Tb-500.

Also, check this quote from the link above (read the whole link, it's important for everyone -- our water supply's fucked):
"A study conducted by the U.S. Geological Survey in 1999 and 2000 found measurable amounts of one or more medications in 80% of the water samples drawn from a network of 139 streams in 30 states. The drugs identified included a witches' brew of antibiotics, antidepressants, blood thinners, heart medications (ACE inhibitors, calcium-channel blockers, digoxin), hormones (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone), and painkillers. Scores of studies have been done since. Other drugs that have been found include caffeine (which, of course, comes from many other sources besides medications); carbamazepine, an antiseizure drug; fibrates, which improve cholesterol levels; and some fragrance chemicals (galaxolide and tonalide)."
Good notes..you can't do anything about the water though