Hair Loss Natural oils more effective than Minoxidil

whitebadboy

whitebadboy

Banned
Its been proven that some natural oils are more effective than minoxidil without permanent hairloss side effect just them alone think about mixing them and making a serum
Why they didnt make yet a combiantion of rosemary oil,onion,saw palmetto,ricin and pepermint ecc ? its been proven is effective each of them alone.
They want people to be bald?
Minxoidil causes good hair to fall and once you stop the hair it created falls forever these natural oils give permanent results without side effects proven on rats rosemary worked better than minox in a month

Last edited:
How do you know these oils create permanent effects

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
isnt ricin the toxic part of castor oil they remove?

Who tf ever claimed "permanent results" from temporary usage? Come on now son

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs
"just put extreme toxin on your head bro"
oh no, just looked it up, its ok to use castor oil, its a different form of the ricin toxin I guess. Just like botox is used for fillers depite being the most toxic substance. It is ok to use castor oil

oh no, just looked it up, its ok to use castor oil, its a different form of the ricin toxin I guess. Just like botox is used for fillers depite being the most toxic substance. It is ok to use castor oil
they remove it from castor oil

they remove it from castor oil
apparently, consuming it can cause muscle spasms and ease of movement. and is used as a powerful laxative. SInce it is also rich in vit E, omega6 and a lot of proteins, usin it for skin and hair can increase bloodflow due to it's effect on muscle as well as boosting collagen formation.

Its been proven that some natural oils are more effective than minoxidil without permanent hairloss side effect just them alone think about mixing them and making a serum
Why they didnt make yet a combiantion of rosemary oil,onion,saw palmetto,ricin and pepermint ecc ? its been proven is effective each of them alone.
They want people to be bald?
Minxoidil causes good hair to fall and once you stop the hair it created falls forever these natural oils give permanent results without side effects proven on rats rosemary worked better than minox in a month
chebe African oil is fantastic