KrissKross

Roped

Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
fuck you

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person
ive always done it on my left but i always thought it looks more symmetrical with my face when its right parted regardless of how hard it is to flip it on the other side.

Negged

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and Deleted member 470
The same people will tell baldcels that they should accept their hairloss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, theropeking and 3 others
Nigga you always post stupidest shit

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
Nigga you always post stupidest shit
OP is ready to believe in anything but hardcore surgery.

Pussy mentality ngl.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and fobos
There is a theory, called the Hair Part Theory, that suggests if you part your hair on the left side you will be more likable. While this may seem silly to some, there is actual science behind this theory, and a lot of examples that will make you wonder.

Don't even get me started on possibly the worst guy that ever lived on this planet. That's right, Hitler was a right-parter. I mean, of course he was.

Is every single person who parts their hair on the right a bad person? No. Is every single person who parts their hair on the left a good person? No. But does it add up to more than a coincidence that male left-parts are generally perceived as "good" because people subconsciously associate them with certain brain hemisphere traits? Probably.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
There is a theory, called the Hair Part Theory, that suggests if you part your hair on the left side you will be more likable. While this may seem silly to some, there is actual science behind this theory, and a lot of examples that will make you wonder.

Don't even get me started on possibly the worst guy that ever lived on this planet. That's right, Hitler was a right-parter. I mean, of course he was.

Is every single person who parts their hair on the right a bad person? No. Is every single person who parts their hair on the left a good person? No. But does it add up to more than a coincidence that male left-parts are generally perceived as "good" because people subconsciously associate them with certain brain hemisphere traits? Probably.

Caged, tysoned, and jordaned thx.
Also based sig.
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Bluepill and kobecel
Lowest IQ User on this site

• Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn
Am I a baldcel or a baldingcel :unsure: