Hair System Thread

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Bronze
What are some good ways to make my hair thick feeling again and coarse? Shits gotten soft and I am losing hair, my brothers hair is great and so is my dad for his age. Post hairpills here. I hear eating bananas is good for your hair.

Early 20s here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The common advice is minoxidil + finasteride.

I have a receding hairline though and am trying something called detumescence therapy. Not sure yet if it's a total cope but if you look it up, it's basically heavy scalp massage and it apparently breaks up skull calcification.

If this works, awesome. If it doesn't, I guess I'll just keep my hairline as is.

not messing with the drugs

• +1
The common advice is minoxidil + finasteride.

I have a receding hairline though and am trying something called detumescence therapy. Not sure yet if it's a total cope but if you look it up, it's basically heavy scalp massage and it apparently breaks up skull calcification.

If this works, awesome. If it doesn't, I guess I'll just keep my hairline as is.

not messing with the drugs
Minox is only good for facial hair

If you want drugs, fin and dut, but you're basically gonna lose libido and have ED problems. Basically you keep your hair but temporarily castrate yourself

But as Orb once said, "I don't care about ED because I'm not attractive enough to have sex"

• +1

If you want drugs, fin and dut, but you're basically gonna lose libido and have ED problems. Basically you keep your hair but temporarily castrate yourself

But as Orb once said, "I don't care about ED because I'm not attractive enough to have sex"

• +1

This. Nibba is high IQ

• +1
you DON'T want soft hair? thick and soft masterrace is best friendo

• +1
@Lightbulb

• +1