• HT

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • HU

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
Imho I have to say a well done hair system mogs a hair transplant. Your not taking finasteride or random test chemicals or fucking with your heart and collagen applying minox. Just glue that pony hair and bobs your uncle. Rather use my money on taban or something.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, 6’1cel, IndianJock and 1 other person
IDK how hair system works but i wouldn't feel safe wearing one
thank god i'm not balding

• +1
Reactions: improover, sandcelmuttcel and Lux
Imho I have to say a well done hair system mogs a hair transplant. Your not taking finasteride or random test chemicals or fucking with your heart and collagen applying minox. Just glue that pony hair and bobs your uncle. Rather use my money on taban or something.

Hair systems mog hair transplants bro i wear one.

All a hair transplant results look like shit.

Also hair systems use model tier hair. Hair quality is super important.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Chadelite, mikeock and 2 others
hair system is the most expensive route

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Gaia262

Hair transplants have come a long way and keep improving

Showcases quality transplants from start until 11:00

Go to 9:45 to see the best hair transplant you probably have ever seen in your life up until this point

11620 grafts transplanted

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, to_stop_da_cope and Gaia262
First of all most people tolerate finasteride very well.

This decision depends on your donor supply vs demand. If you have enough donor to get back to at least NW2, then HT all the way. Otherwise, I'd go for a HS.

I think people underestimate the maintenance effort and mental fortitude required for a hair system. Also your back/sides may still thin overtime, so even with a hair system, you should really be using finasteride.

depends how fucked up your hairline is

if you just started balding then try to save it and HT any lost ground

tbh there's nothing wrong with hairsystems just don't fucking tell everybody and fuck what anybody thinks

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, mikeock, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others

Do you remove it sometimes?

Do you remove it sometimes?

I dont, i go to the hair system salon every 4 to 6 weeks and they apply a spray that debonds the glue.

Its cleaned and reattached and i get my sides trimmed. Feels like going for a hair cut tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
Finasteride will kill ur dick

depends how fucked up your hairline is

if you just started balding then try to save it and HT any lost ground

tbh there's nothing wrong with hairsystems just don't fucking tell everybody and fuck what anybody thinks
This. If you catch balding early (prob norwood4 at the very latest) get HT back to norwood 2 and hop on pharmaceuticals (fin/dut and maybe add minox+microneedle).

If you are norwood 4 or beyond then get a hairsystem tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock

That's good to hear. Tbh my hairquality will probably never meet the level of a hair system even with fin and minox. @nw2 but honestly don't want to get a HT and take fin and minox when the hair system seems like a much better alternative. Each to their own I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
IDK how hair system works but i wouldn't feel safe wearing one
thank god i'm not balding
Norwood reaper spares no one. Unless you're david lynch or ronald reagan.

Go to 9:45 to see the best hair transplant you probably have ever seen in your life up until this point

I dont, i go to the hair system salon every 4 to 6 weeks and they apply a spray that debonds the glue.

Its cleaned and reattached and i get my sides trimmed. Feels like going for a hair cut tbh.
4-6 weeks? That's long AF. Do you not sweat at all? No physical activity? You must have to do some minor self maintenance during that time?

Also, @ people saying hair transplant results look like shit:

Gl droping your wig.

4-6 weeks? That's long AF. Do you not sweat at all? No physical activity? You must have to do some minor self maintenance during that time?

No, its breathable the sweat can evaporate. So you can hit the gym (not swimmming tbh) 4 weeks it begins to peel off so its a good time for a re grooming.

No, its breathable the sweat can evaporate. So you can hit the gym (not swimmming tbh) 4 weeks it begins to peel off so its a good time for a re grooming.
Yeah bro but it's not something you can hide from people close to you, it can be good for slaying if hair it's what is holding you back but there is no way you can keep that stuff secret to your girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Don’t go bald theory

HT. Natural hair > artificial hair

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
HT. Natural hair > artificial hair
hair transplants actually look good and unnoticable in real life my uncle had one. It's all about if surgeon is good, but people still cherrypicking bad results lol, just look at Elon Musk, Tyga ....

I fucking hate these soy males, I would gladly kill these low T vermins

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel