HAIR theory discussion GTFIH

Soontm

Soontm

Silver
First off i will Start to discuss some examples for you to get a grasp how important hair Quality is nw0 apparently is not enough nowadays.

Besides marlon there is another Inspiration for my hair zayn malik. Since everybody has instagram here you should have heard of his descension by now. Long time i couldnt grasp whats the reason. Now i came to the conclusion its first his downturning nose from all the coke he did and more importantly his HAIR.

Look at these old pictures back in 1D time
20190203 123217 20190203 123250 20190203 123139

I surely dont have to tell you how strong, healthy and shiny they look. Most would think its just Genetics but wrong!

This is him now
20190203 123344
20190203 123322 Zayn malik hairstyle spiky short hair

Unreal descendence just because of hair. He looks like your everdays arab now except tatted up af. His hair looks greasy looks dry and more Thin.

So what happened? The difference between top and bottom pics is that in the former ones he was a member of 1D and they had a special stylist for their hair. That hadnt changed since the beginning. Its no coincidence all members had godlike hair back then. And now that he left his hair half a year later looked far worse than it used to be. So i did some research who that Person was and found out here Name. On the downside its hard af to get information about her and her methods she barely gives hints for how she does it.

To this day idk how she washed their hairs. Did she use shampoo or any at all ? I found a Short Video how she prepared nails hair. She uses a blowdryer and a brush to get the hair in the rough Position. So air drying like promoted here is not the Key. She also sprayed something in his HAIR im not Sure if its heat protection or sea salt spray maybe a mixture? i found a interview where she said she uses mousse but idk if this only applies to her female clients another hint she gave was sea salt spray i surely will try it out in the Next few days.

Tl:dr

-thick dense shiny hair is not only Genetics
-its a combination of hair products and treatment
-have yet to find out what exactly they are using
-some Suggestions mousse, sea salt spray
-most Burning question what are they using while washing their hair
@Nibba @Wool @mojopin

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Mouthbreath, Extra Chromosome and 5 others
I don’t see the difference stop being autistic, he had great hair then, he has great hair now

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and Deleted member 39
He didn’t descend lol. He still looks incredible and that’s about the amount of looksminning you can expect from ageing (and maybe drug use) alone. Those 2017 and 2019 selfies of him are taken with a front camera at close rangee so the focal length is fucking everything up . And he still looks good I those selfies..

Hair quality is indeed important tho.. having thick Norwood 0 hair.. the shininess or whatever u can just put gel in your hair and it’ll look shiny..

I don’t see the difference stop being autistic, he had great hair then, he has great hair now

Cope. Yes has naturally good hair as an arab but it doesnt have that look how he became famous among jbs which is clearly related to the products and how its treated.

Can you guys all read carefully??? Im not doubting his HAIR by itself but the looks clearly got worse than before if you dont See that gtfo.
He didn’t descend lol. He still looks incredible and that’s about the amount of looksminning you can expect from ageing (and maybe drug use) alone. Those 2017 and 2019 selfies of him are taken with a front camera at close rangee so the focal length is fucking everything up . And he still looks good I those selfies..

Hair quality is indeed important tho.. having thick Norwood 0 hair.. the shininess or whatever u can just put gel in your hair and it’ll look shiny..

Yes just put gel in it thats why all the members of 1D had great hair while close to nobody in real life looked like that because they didnt put gel in it.
KVtmoTo

Holy shit im slowly losing hope here

Last edited:
It has that frizziness people get from tough towel drying. The shine he had was probably down to a combination of mousse and sea salt spray. Idk why people on here say just air dry, the best is a combination of blow drying with cold air to remove a lot of the water and seal the pores and then finish with airdying.

Can someone post some legit hairmaxxing stack? I need one hard ngl.

Beauty celebrity beauty 2013 08 one direction hair 04

Since some retards here think they have Natural hair like that. Look at this guy from the Band. He had the absolut worst hair structure and density out of all of them. If he would be a ordinary Person he would either be bald by now or you could See his scalp through his thin af hairs by now.

But now he hairmoggs 90% of this Forum with thickness and healthy shining.

Look at that thats used to be incel tier hair quality

6035e084d8883507f4f4dccde2bb83ba

It has that frizziness people get from tough towel drying. The shine he had was probably down to a combination of mousse and sea salt spray. Idk why people on here say just air dry, the best is a combination of blow drying with cold air to remove a lot of the water and seal the pores and then finish with airdying.

Im bathing in Castor oil at the moment(metaphorically) Maybe this can give a huge boost in density and healthiness of the hair.

Last edited:
View attachment 17335

Since some retards here think they have Natural hair like that. Look at this guy from the Band. He had the absolut worst hair structure and density out of all of them. If he would be a ordinary Person he would either be bald by now or you could See his scalp through his thin af hairs by now.

But now he hairmoggs 90% of this Forum with thickness and healthy shining.

Look at that thats used to be incel tier hair quality

View attachment 17336

Nigga stfu, the only difference is that is hair is slicked back and gelled so it’s shiny. It was good with the fringe he had and it’s good with the slickback. If you can’t comprehend that imma start getting mad cuz I can’t tolerate dumbfuck like you

Nigga stfu, the only difference is that is hair is slicked back and gelled so it’s shiny. It was good with the fringe he had and it’s good with the slickback. If you can’t comprehend that imma start getting mad cuz I can’t tolerate dumbfuck like you

Holy shit just leave i dont want your bluepill here. Its like discussing with a Person who thinks Jeff seid is natty. "Its just lightning, genetics and hard Work broooo"

That dude kept dying his hair, he needs some time to recover from that. Also different lighting & camera is being used.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Holy shit just leave i dont want your bluepill here. Its like discussing with a Person who thinks Jeff seid is natty. "Its just lightning, genetics and hard Work broooo"
It’s fucking lighting, it’s fucking genetics. You won’t have hair like that with any amount of product, I’m sorry for ur thin hair Keep on coping with your products. Products cts only enhance what is their, you can’t fix ugly

It’s fucking lighting, it’s fucking genetics. You won’t have hair like that with any amount of product, I’m sorry for ur thin hair Keep on coping with your products. Products cts only enhance what is their, you can’t fix ugly

ZHYfo5r

"Thinning"
I probably hair mogg your whole family tree. Or why do you Think i Take marlon as Inspiration if i would have had Thin hair.

Yes the requirement is just having a decent amount of hair the rest is all products. Or why do you Think they use expensive af products and Not just buying your every persons shampoo.

8Jp

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and androidcel
ogre if you don't have harry tier hair

His hairline will probably still be better at 90 years old than mine when I was born. You also need a good skull to have a nw0 hairline

Having past NW2 and shit density = OVER

The more Masculine dimorphism a guy has the shorter his hair can look whilst still suiting his face. (That not an excuse for having a shitting hairline tho)

So @all you faggots who are like hurrdurr they just have this hair genetics. ThEy WaKE uP liKe THat.

I started my research again and i got the ultimate proof from the hairstiylist of 1D herself and what she uses on harrys hair especially

20190214 230204

9!!!! Fucking different products and they all are expensive af

While researching she made it really hard to filtrate useful Information. Since she is/was ambassador of urban fudge whatever she always recommended that cheap trash to us and i always thought that cant be right. So i only got 1! Interview where she slipped something out that sounded legit and was quite expensive and now it matches with the products in the pics above so i think im on the right track.

She really has a fetish on bumble and bumble products as shampoo she uses that bumble seaweed and bumble sea salt for hair styling. Im ordering this shit as we speak boyos. Discounter shampoo is always random af on my hair. Sometimes it kills na hair making it dry and dead looking. Sometimes they look healthy and shiny but more the former. It seems like the ingredients suck and attack your hair. After i read through the ingredients of that seaweed it Sounds really legit. It doesnt strip yourhair from all its oils which is the main Problem of discount shampoos. I will Report back.

@androidcel

If somebody wants the full harry styles hair products from the pic above i can Post the list

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz
So @all you faggots who are like hurrdurr they just have this hair genetics. ThEy WaKE uP liKe THat.

I started my research again and i got the ultimate proof from the hairstiylist of 1D herself and what she uses on harrys hair especially

View attachment 20687

9!!!! Fucking different products and they all are expensive af

While researching she made it really hard to filtrate useful Information. Since she is/was ambassador of urban fudge whatever she always recommended that cheap trash to us and i always thought that cant be right. So i only got 1! Interview where she slipped something out that sounded legit and was quite expensive and now it matches with the products in the pics above so i think im on the right track.

She really has a fetish on bumble and bumble products as shampoo she uses that bumble seaweed and bumble sea salt for hair styling. Im ordering this shit as we speak boyos. I will Report back.

@androidcel

If somebody wants the full harry styles hair products from the pic above i can Post the list
youre treating this like its a national secret being kept from us

it doesnt even matter. his hair might look slightly worse but hes still NW0 which is the most important thing and theres already ways to not norwood

sperg

youre treating this like its a national secret being kept from us

it doesnt even matter. his hair might look slightly worse but hes still NW0 which is the most important thing and theres already ways to not norwood

sperg

I dont Think you represent the majority with your dick problems and fin dependance

I dont Think you represent the majority with your dick problems and fin dependance
topical DHT blockers dont give you limp dick you limp head

RU58841 is based
even minox can be good tbh

topical DHT blockers dont give you limp dick you limp head

RU58841 is based
even minox can be good tbh

I couldnt Care less because i dont need any of that stuff and i dont Think im the only One here. Maybe these products might even boost the little hair you have Left so you should give it a try.

op is a faggot but thread is legit