Hair transplant results

BoolBalm&Bollective

BoolBalm&Bollective

Iron
Image attached

Had a ht about a year ago

Not saying that it's the most important thing but thought would be nice to share

Happy to answer any qs etc cheers

- Not sure what it was before but guess NW 3. Maybe NW 1 now?
- It was about 3K grafts with FUE. Price was about 2 bucks per graft
- Each graft about 2 hairs, so 6K hairs total

Not sure what else to share hehe

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    457.8 KB · Views: 607
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Nordiccel, ShineBright and 32 others
In before "is after on the left" - YES.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium, Deleted member 3990 and Darkstrand
Really good results ngl, where did you do it?

Can you post your donor area with shorter hair ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and BoolBalm&Bollective
Keep crying for germanic frame

Got some hairs on my shoulders for a wider frame :ROFLMAO:
Really good results ngl, where did you do it?
It was in the EU. A decently top clinic. Found them via hairrestorationnetwork.com - such a great resource! Can't go wrong with first-hand experiences

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, joeveniro, Gargantuan and 2 others
Got some hairs on my shoulders for a wider frame :ROFLMAO:

It was in the EU. A decently top clinic. Found them via hairrestorationnetwork.com - such a great resource! Can't go wrong with first-hand experiences
Was it pekiner?

• +1
Reactions: BoolBalm&Bollective
Can you post your donor area with shorter hair ?
Ah right sry mate that's actually a good request. About a few months ago attached, cheers. Excuse the cow lick ayy

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    519.9 KB · Views: 618
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
Was it pekiner?
No wasn't Turkey. Read on some ppl have bad exp with them, even with good docs failing in quality with time "as they got more known and expanded with shit workers"

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Did you shave head completely? Did you wear hat or smth and how long?
It scares me most of all tbh ngl.
Please describe first weeks of recovery

• +1
Reactions: karbo and CursedOne
Good results, I'm looking to get one as well in 2020/2021. FUE is cheaper than DHI, right? And still seems to do the job perfectly, nice.
I'll probably need about 2500 grafts myself at nw2.5.

Did you shave head completely? Did you wear hat or smth and how long?
It scares me most of all tbh ngl.
Please describe first weeks of recovery
Yeah, the clinic shaved at the day of the procedure. I wore a bandana for the first couple of months (the 6 recommended) when I had to be outside in the sun for more than 10-15 mins (very rare) or when I was driving with the sun hitting me (overly careful and was said unnecessary, hair needs air)
Bandana is better than hat as it allows more air but hat is fine if you can't do bandana like if work doesn't allow. I only wore to protect against the sun and inside I didn't bother. Only 1 person noticed the HT and it was first week and because he was researching
Your old hair areas start growing immediately with donor areas shortly after and recipient like a month later. You can expect to look ok after 3 months and decent after 6. Month 9 is almost final and looks good/thick with end result at 12-18th month
Not painful not expensive compared to other crap and worth it would recommend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Darkstrand
Good results, I'm looking to get one as well in 2020/2021. FUE is cheaper than DHI, right? And still seems to do the job perfectly, nice.
I'll probably need about 2500 grafts myself at nw2.5.
Yeah nothing wrong with FUE especially when it's between DHI and FUE, and not FUT vs FUE. FUE is decent. DHI wasn't available here and I guess it's more expensive and more for public people hiding the transplant
Yeah 2.5K at NW2.5 sounds about right giving a more dense result

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Gargantuan
With DHI recovery will be shorter?

nice, now show the front unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
My issue with hair transplants is
No matter where you do it
The results always look kind of fake(too many gaps in between hairline like not thick enough)

without micro scalp pigmentation, the results won’t look thick(I m not a fan of this but it’s necessary if you want thicker looking results)
Chestbrah did msp + transplant

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 6512 and CopingCel
nice, now show the front unfrauded

Probably still kind of thin in the temple area and hairline is probably high in comparison to his face as well.
Hairtransplnats are sadly not as good as the are advertised to be.

still clearly an improvement.
Good stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and BoolBalm&Bollective
With DHI recovery will be shorter?
If I understand correctly, DHI is a transplant without shaving. Might be wrong. Pretty sure that the transplanted hairs will still fall out initially but donor/unaffected untouched areas should help to mask. Reminds me of that Gordon Ramsay photo
My issue with hair transplants is
No matter where you do it
The results always look kind of fake(too many gaps in between hairline like not thick enough)

without micro scalp pigmentation, the results won’t look thick(I m not a fan of this but it’s necessary if you want thicker looking results)
Chestbrah did msp + transplant
Fair point, that's why I went for thick front dense packing (I mistakently referred to as densing, lol). Ofc the density is less than natural (50 vs 100) but visibly it's very close, like 90% close
It was mostly the temples which were transplanted and perhaps someone who needs the whole front done will have a more weak result
Probably still kind of thin in the temple area and hairline is probably high in comparison to his face as well.
Hairtransplnats are sadly not as good as the are advertised to be.
Temples are like 90% of the original areas (being 0% before as bald)
Hairline is actually pretty low as doc said wouldn't want to go much lower, just measured at 6.5cm

I agree it's better to be born with good hair but if you unlucky this is as good it gets and pretty decent. Better than just hating your hair

Pretty old pics but you get general idea

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    698.8 KB · Views: 402
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, ascentium and Darkstrand
If I understand correctly, DHI is a transplant without shaving. Might be wrong. Pretty sure that the transplanted hairs will still fall out initially but donor/unaffected untouched areas should help to mask. Reminds me of that Gordon Ramsay photo

Fair point, that's why I went for thick front dense packing (I mistakently referred to as densing, lol). Ofc the density is less than natural (50 vs 100) but visibly it's very close, like 90% close
It was mostly the temples which were transplanted and perhaps someone who needs the whole front done will have a more weak result

Hairline is actually pretty low as doc said wouldn't want to go much lower, just measured at 6.5cm

I agree it's better to be born with good hair but if you unlucky this is as good it gets and pretty decent. Better than just hating your hair

tell us the costs for fucks sake

Before. Op is 12, top is like 9
Shock loss is donor area and it was fine, whatever grew immediately was sufficient to cover the rest
Apart from like the first month when it was visible, if not a few weeks, everything but the temples looked fine all along and looked nice after first haircut at 6th month mark. Temples took like 3 month to start filling nicely and 4-5th is when it was decent. I ain't not mad as they were completely bald before, so understandable
Price was like 6K EU

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
wow, an actual looksmaxxer on looksmax.me.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and MiroslavBulldosex
Before. Op is 12, top is like 9
Shock loss is donor area and it was fine, whatever grew immediately was sufficient to cover the rest
Apart from like the first month when it was visible, if not a few weeks, everything but the temples looked fine all along and looked nice after first haircut at 6th month mark. Temples took like 3 month to start filling nicely and 4-5th is when it was decent. I ain't not mad as they were completely bald before, so understandable
Price was like 6K EU
Did you get it done in turkey

Big improvement! Would you say that the natural growth pattern is different now? Like its harder to style the hair in certain directions?

That's a really good result, looks like you were never norwooding tbh.

will these hairs fall out now, or are they made to be resistant to going bald again?

Did you get on fin post surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and MiroslavBulldosex
How old are you?

Good results man. Have you considered going to that Bulgarian doctor who does that new technique?

JFL my dad also had a HT but some old technique, his hairline is now comically straight!!! He doesn’t care tho because he’s low inhib dark mulatto slayer

Apart from like the first month when it was visible, if not a few weeks, everything but the temples looked fine all along and looked nice after first haircut at 6th month mark.
Was there period when your own hair (close to transplanted ones) were falling out? They call it "ugly duck" phase and it scares me as fuck. As I understand it's about recipient area, not donor, and caused by "shock" of skin after incisions. Maybe you have pics?

Also, for how long did you experience redness?

@mods, please add multi quote feature

Big improvement! Would you say that the natural growth pattern is different now? Like its harder to style the hair in certain directions?

It was mostly the temples and surprisingly they were planted in the natural direction so decently that I have never experienced issues of them swaying wrongly

He said no

also 6k for a basic need fuck this gay earth

I think 6K including all the additional costs. The procedure itself was like 5K. Of course then you have some smaller costs for all the stuff to buy. It was about 3K grafts and let me tell you for this quality it's a very decent price. I was operated in a good clinic with similar technicians by a second doctor

will these hairs fall out now, or are they made to be resistant to going bald again?

Transplanted hairs are taken from area which is very resistant to baldness. Having said that the hairs between transplanted and resistant areas (in the middle) always have chance to go bald depending on your family genes.

My hairline was almost as shit from the birth and my father has the same issue. He's 60 now but still has the same hairline as I did before the procedure although slightly thinner, however he never used any remedy. Meaning that I suffered not from creeping baldness but rather from bad hairline. Attached is my hairline in the teens Untitled

So new hairs will stay especially when maintained but it's the hairs behind which risk falling out depending on your genes and looking weird, when some areas are more bald on your head

Did you get on fin post surgery?

Yeah fin mino, also special shampoo and vitamins. It's actually very cheap couple hundred per year for all from clinic

How old are you?
Around mid of my 20s hehe. Generally you can't get HT from a reputable clinic until at least 25 to see how your hair has stabilized from loss so far

Good results man. Have you considered going to that Bulgarian doctor who does that new technique?
What technique? Obviously another HT is always possible if the hair requires but prob in like 10 years at least if not 20. There's also a procedure where they do tattoo on your head to give sharper hair-like look

JFL my dad also had a HT but some old technique, his hairline is now comically straight!!! He doesn’t care tho because he’s low inhib dark mulatto slayer

Yeah HTs especially more than 10 years ago can be whacky lol

Was there period when your own hair (close to transplanted ones) were falling out? They call it "ugly duck" phase and it scares me as fuck. As I understand it's about recipient area, not donor, and caused by "shock" of skin after incisions. Maybe you have pics?

Also, for how long did you experience redness?
Maybe there was some slight shock loss near donor and recipient areas but since all hair was shaved it was at similar length and not noticeable. Everything started growing back together excepted the recipient area which was ~1 month behind but it went uniform after like 4 months

Proper redness was gone after like a week

There was also a period where you could see transplanted areas but it was hard to see after a few weeks and at 1st month it just looked like buzzcut. Perhaps temple areas which were recipient looked a bit off compared to the rest but not for long

1 week
1 week   1 1 week   2
1 month
1 month
2 months
2 months

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, ascentium, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
Have you considered going to that Bulgarian doctor who does that new technique?

It's Dr. Zarev and he uses a smaller punch (5mm iirc) which allows him to harvest more units from the donor zone. That said, he also goes aggressively into areas that some surgeons consider affected by MPB. His approach results in upwards of 10-11k grafts so he can cover the NW6 region with good cosmetic density.

All of this is completely unnecessary for a guy below NW5, though.

Is fin really a necessity after the ht?
Some people don‘t wanna get on fin and do a ht instead but if you would‘ve to take fin anyways I see no point there

Are the results permanent, OP?

Is fin really a necessity after the ht?
Some people don‘t wanna get on fin and do a ht instead but if you would‘ve to take fin anyways I see no point there
No especially when on the younger side and not expecting to bald much further. Don't think it would hurt either. Clinic rep at first was no real need but then offered, maybe after $$$
Are the results permanent, OP?
Transplanted hairs come from the back which are the most resistant to baldness. I was not expecting to bald much further, mostly to fix hairline. So yes, after transplant about ~95% grafts survive and stay for good (unless you have an injury ofc)

Cheers

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
No especially when on the younger side and not expecting to bald much further. Don't think it would hurt either. Clinic rep at first was no real need but then offered, maybe after $$$

Transplanted hairs come from the back which are the most resistant to baldness. I was not expecting to bald much further, mostly to fix hairline. So yes, after transplant about ~95% grafts survive and stay for good (unless you have an injury ofc)

Cheers
Thanks a lot for answering! That's lifefuel ngl.

• +1
Reactions: BoolBalm&Bollective and Tb62

it looks really good. I appreciate you sharing.

• +1
Reactions: BoolBalm&Bollective
@BoolBalm&Bollective who did you go to? Would you recommend them?

I hope you are on finasteride otherwise non-transplanted hair will fall of anyway

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6997
are you on fin op?