TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Which is cheaper in the long run?

Solution
eduardkoopman
Is @MoeZart correct tho
generally true.
when you get hair transplant.
you have a mix of "normal hair" and "new hair".
the new hair, might likely stay there.
But the "(old) normal hair"; can still fall out. Because , it's just your nromal hair. So that can go bald, be lost. So likely they suggest to hop on finastride. otherwise in the long run might get odd results. or need har transplant for the newly gone bald parts.
if you get a hair transplant due to suffering from baldness you'll have to use finasteride anyways or the new hair will just fall out as well

• +1
Reactions: Soundgoodizer
You can get hair transplant for 2200€ in turkey with everything included (even hotel room if I'm not wrong) and it lasts forever, most results are pretty good

You can get hair transplant for 2200€ in turkey with everything included (even hotel room if I'm not wrong) and it lasts forever, most results are pretty good
Is @MoeZart correct tho

Is @MoeZart correct tho
hair transplant doesn't cure the underlying issue, you're getting a fix for what you've lost and don't prevent further shedding with it

@eduardkoopman enlighten him pls

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
hair transplant doesn't cure the underlying issue, you're getting a fix for what you've lost and don't prevent further shedding with it

@eduardkoopman enlighten him pls

I see, I'm gonna hop on fin once I reach my body goal then (androgens are essential for weight loss). I'm 19 rn with thinning on the crown and sides of head since late 17s I believe. Hairline untouched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Is @MoeZart correct tho
generally true.
when you get hair transplant.
you have a mix of "normal hair" and "new hair".
the new hair, might likely stay there.
But the "(old) normal hair"; can still fall out. Because , it's just your nromal hair. So that can go bald, be lost. So likely they suggest to hop on finastride. otherwise in the long run might get odd results. or need har transplant for the newly gone bald parts.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and WadlowMaxxing
Solution