Hair transplant

A

Aribbaa

It's over for me
Any baldcels had a hair transplant? Currently NW2, looking for some feedback.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
@itsOVER had one

Just be Elon Musk theory.

I had one. Elon musk had one. Do it.

Got literally nothing to lose apart from a bit of cash, go for it.

Next January buddy boyo

I had one, went pretty good. Got the hairline I asked for, cost was 2100 EUR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Which clinic? Hows the density like?

Pretty decent, the average normie certainly couldn't tell any density issues, that's for sure.

I went with this clinic: https://www.emrahcinik.com/

It was 2100 EUR at the time, not sure what it is now but it was only like a year ago so I doubt prices have changed that much. That includes a 2 night stay in a hotel and your airport transfer (but not your flight).

Very glad I did it, means I can style my hair and have it look decent now rather than depressing. It's a bit difficult to give before and afters though since I also looksmaxed a fair bit while the hair regrew by dropping bodyfat which will alter your perception of the change of the hair alone.

I will say this tho: be prepared to descend before you ascend, as they will have to shave your head to do the transplant. 99% of guys look shit with a shaved head, so, you know...you'll look shit at least until it grows back somewhat.

• +1
Reactions: Aribbaa
Pretty decent, the average normie certainly couldn't tell any density issues, that's for sure.

I went with this clinic: https://www.emrahcinik.com/

It was 2100 EUR at the time, not sure what it is now but it was only like a year ago so I doubt prices have changed that much. That includes a 2 night stay in a hotel and your airport transfer (but not your flight).

Very glad I did it, means I can style my hair and have it look decent now rather than depressing. It's a bit difficult to give before and afters though since I also looksmaxed a fair bit while the hair regrew by dropping bodyfat which will alter your perception of the change of the hair alone.

I will say this tho: be prepared to descend before you ascend, as they will have to shave your head to do the transplant. 99% of guys look shit with a shaved head, so, you know...you'll look shit at least until it grows back somewhat.
Thanks for the information brother, are u on finesteride too? Also does the hairline look natural? Do you have straight European hair?

be prepared to descend before you ascend, as they will have to shave your head to do the transplant. 99% of guys look shit with a shaved head, so, you know...you'll look shit at least until it grows back somewhat.
Just wear a cap in the time being.

Thanks for the information brother, are u on finesteride too? Also does the hairline look natural? Do you have straight European hair?

I'm not on fin, since I don't like the (admittedly small) risk of permanently ruining my dick. It really would be over then. Of course, the doctor will advise fin, since it'll make it much less likely you have any hair issues in the future, but nah, it's not for me.

I got the hairline going straight across, NW1 style. It looks perfectly natural day to day, to normies on the street, to girls etc. Of course if some lookism aspie pulled back the hair and took a magnifying glass to it from 5mm away, he'd likely be able to point out the 'flaws' - but it's not really gonna affect your life.

I'll post a couple of before/afters and pics of my surgery. Like I say though, I dropped a fair bit of bodyfat during the time of the surgery and the time the hair was fully regrown, so it's difficult to perceive the impact of the transplant in isolation.

Before the transplant:

After the transplant. This is nearly 12 months post transplant, which is the length of time you need to see 100% of the results:

Oh, and just incase you think I'm joking about looking subhuman post transplant, I'm not. They'll be a big fucking red line on the front and back of your head where they do the surgery. Couple of pictures, one immediately post surgery, one a couple of weeks after:

You CANNOT wear a cap for the first two weeks either, as this would risk dislodging the grafts. Now this didn't bother me because I'm not a total spastic and could see the long term plan, but if you're one of those people who feels like slitting your wrists every time you go out and get 'mogged', you're gonna have a miserable time.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, eyearea, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
I'm not on fin, since I don't like the (admittedly small) risk of permanently ruining my dick. It really would be over then. Of course, the doctor will advise fin, since it'll make it much less likely you have any hair issues in the future, but nah, it's not for me.

I got the hairline going straight across, NW1 style. It looks perfectly natural day to day, to normies on the street, to girls etc. Of course if some lookism aspie pulled back the hair and took a magnifying glass to it from 5mm away, he'd likely be able to point out the 'flaws' - but it's not really gonna affect your life.

I'll post a couple of before/afters and pics of my surgery. Like I say though, I dropped a fair bit of bodyfat during the time of the surgery and the time the hair was fully regrown, so it's difficult to perceive the impact of the transplant in isolation.

Before the transplant:

View attachment 29018View attachment 29019View attachment 29020

After the transplant. This is nearly 12 months post transplant, which is the length of time you need to see 100% of the results:

View attachment 29023View attachment 29024View attachment 29025

Oh, and just incase you think I'm joking about looking subhuman post transplant, I'm not. They'll be a big fucking red line on the front and back of your head where they do the surgery. Couple of pictures, one immediately post surgery, one a couple of weeks after:

View attachment 29027View attachment 29028

You CANNOT wear a cap for the first two weeks either, as this would risk dislodging the grafts. Now this didn't bother me because I'm not a total spastic and could see the long term plan, but if you're one of those people who feels like slitting your wrists every time you go out and get 'mogged', you're gonna have a miserable time.
Looks really good bro, thanks

Looks really good bro, thanks

Keep in mind it's a VERY long term process. First they'll shave your head, which for most guys is gonna make em look worse (even if it doesn't, the red lines on your head certainly will).

Then it takes 3 months for the new, transplanted hairs to start growing. This essentially means you will look a bit weird - since the 'old hair' has been growing the last 3 months, while the 'new' hair only started after that point. So at the front, your hair will look thin - noticeably thin, even to normies. While at the back and middle, it'll look normal density (whatever your normal density is).

You get about 50% of the density after 6 months, 75% after 8 months, and 100% after 12 months. After 6 months you can get away with growing out the fringe, and normies won't be able to tell anything then - but you won't be able to do one of those slick pulled back hair styles really - that'll have to wait until around the 9 month mark.

It's certainly not something for the impatient, although I'm very glad I did it.

Before the transplant:

View attachment 29018View attachment 29019View attachment 29020

View attachment 29023View attachment 29024View attachment 29025

View attachment 29027View attachment 29028

So how do you go outside while having those punctures on your head? How long does it take to heal?

So how do you go outside while having those punctures on your head? How long does it take to heal?

It's not illegal to go outside while looking like shit. You take your keys and your wallet, walk out the front door, lock the door, and go do whatever you need to do, ignoring whatever the normies may think.

The grafts have formed blood clots within the first 48 hours (you cant go outside for the first 24, as there's the potential for rain to dislodge the grafts at that stage). The grafts get more secure over the next few days, around day 7 are very difficult to dislodge - and by day 14 are completely secure. Until then, you've gotta be pretty careful tho - nothing in contact with your head, avoid any situation where you might bump your head on something, and you've gotta sleep on a special pillow that wraps around your neck so you can't roll over onto the grafts while you sleep.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, LastHopeForNorman, lepo2317 and 4 others