Haircut, or even shaving a bald head, can make a difference

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
I know the guy is gl, he almost looks like Meeks, but look at him before and after the cut, and read the comments, if your head has the right shape you could shave, most important thing is to have a tanned skin tone to not look like a cancer patient and light eyes can give you a huge halo.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Indeed, it can look good on some people, I know a few bald slayers.
Not for me though, I have long midface and poo brown eyes. :feelswhy:
IMG 20200624 115212

The comments are killing me lmao, my T levels halved since reading this one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saltii131, godirl, Tall and 4 others
Indeed, it can look good on some people, I know a few bald slayers.
Not for me though, I have long midface and poo brown eyes. :feelswhy:
View attachment 472274
The comments are killing me lmao, my T levels halved since reading this one
Jfl at that cuck holy shit.

yea it can make a difference if you have good face

t

Attachments

• featherweight-champion-conor-mcgregor-poses-on-the-scale-news-photo-592224614-1553598071.jpg
    featherweight-champion-conor-mcgregor-poses-on-the-scale-news-photo-592224614-1553598071.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 32
He still looks like shit. Gay alien skull. Dogshit beard that looks drawn on and artificial as fuck. Very tryhard and looks almost gay.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy
He still looks like shit. Gay alien skull. Dogshit beard that looks drawn on and artificial as fuck. Very tryhard and looks almost gay.
Girls think otherwise and thats all that matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Girls think otherwise and that's all that matter
No 10/10 would go for that. Trust me. Him or Chico. Which do you a prime 20 year old 10/10 Stacy is gonna go for? It's obvious. This bald cunt is normie tier and will only attract normies on his level.

No 10/10 would go for that. Trust me. Him or Chico. Which do you a prime 20 year old 10/10 Stacy is gonna go for? It's obvious. This bald cunt is normie tier and will only attract normies on his level.
It depends, after a certain level its subjective, if he was normie tier he would not receive all that compliments and not all girls prefer pretty boys like Chico over Bad Boys like the guy there or Meeks. Talking about Meeks, i think he can get 10/10 Stacies.