HAIRCUTMAXXING IS LEGIT

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So today I went to the barber, I decided to go with a side swept grew cut as it fits my narrow face well:

So I decided to go on omegle, because the last time I went on omegle I looked like pure shit, guess what? 2 minutes in and this cute moroccan girl told me I was hot and wanted to talk. Gave me her snap and now we're talking.

LIFE IS GOOD BABY. MAYBE IT'S NOT OVER. I WILL ASCEND. AT ALL COSTS. WHATEVER IT TAKES.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, SikKunt, Raymon97 and 4 others
It can make all the difference

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
So today I went to the barber, I decided to go with a side swept grew cut as it fits my narrow face well:
View attachment 135663View attachment 135664

So I decided to go on omegle, because the last time I went on omegle I looked like pure shit, guess what? 2 minutes in and this cute moroccan girl told me I was hot and wanted to talk. Gave me her snap and now we're talking.

LIFE IS GOOD BABY. MAYBE IT'S NOT OVER. I WILL ASCEND. AT ALL COSTS. WHATEVER IT TAKES.

haircutmaxxxing was always legit exspacially for blackcels. a fresh bald fade and a crisp lineup give u a 2 pls boost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, turkproducer, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
SO TRUE HAIRCUT MAXXING IS GOD MODE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Lol

• Woah
WOOO CYBERPUNK

• +1
It’s not everything but it can definitely help
It helps alot actually.If you have a god haircut girls might look past your face if you have di caprio hair

• +1
going on omegle = i cant get a match on tinder

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
I’ve met a couple of cute girls on omegle

whats the point to meet girls on webcam from the other side of the world? are you that lonely and deprived of validation

it's because you're white

if u were a pajeet currycel no haircut can save you, you also ran JBW on her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I like cyberpunk :feelsyay:

whats the point to meet girls on webcam from the other side of the world? are you that lonely and deprived of validation
I met them on the mobile version no webcam wasn’t expecting them to be cute tbh haha

I used to ascend everytime I got a haircut but now I'm balding lolololololololollllll

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 3043
I am the aryan overlord

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Albanian haircut

• +1
If you’re white and look decent there will always be some ethnic girls out there willing to date you. :feelsautistic:

• +1
you are a fucking faggot.

no haircut for norwoodcels