Hairline lowering surgery vs hair transplant

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
obviously they are both totally different - how do you know which one to get if you have a receding frontal hairline?

Surgical hairline lowering is effective only if u have NW0 imo and its way better than HT when u want just to lower your hairline since hair after HT are looking bad, their dentisty isnt enough. HT or hairsystem in case when u norwood.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted
obviously they are both totally different - how do you know which one to get if you have a receding frontal hairline?
dont ever get lowering thats only recommended for women and it will always leave a nasty scar get a hair transplant to lower hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
dont ever get lowering thats only recommended for women and it will always leave a nasty scar get a hair transplant to lower hairline
shit
I am born with tall forehead (idk if it is even better than long midface tbh), I have the hairline/forehead of a tall-skulled, dimorphic banker, who was NW1 his whole life but now slowly starts to get widows-peak of NW2

Need to beat the Norwoodreaper and run cover-up game like David Laid

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Depends on whether your natural hairline is good. HT doesn’t really make your natural hairline lower - it just repairs your norwooding hairline and gets it back to nw0 (or maybe a bit lower). If you’re not norwooding yet still have a big forehead then hairline lowering might be the right solution

• +1
Reactions: kota, Kade, Framletgod and 1 other person
44C4DCB300000578 4924390 image m 13 1506502172914

Hairline lowering in uk

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 8165, Germania and 4 others
I'm quoted 9k AUD (6k usd) for my hairline lowering, what are some of the prices surgeons in the middle east do it for?

I'm quoted 9k AUD (6k usd) for my hairline lowering, what are some of the prices surgeons in the middle east do it for?
Hairline lowering from scalp reduction or hair transplant?

Can u get both?