Hairline

A

Aribbaa

It's over for me
I've had a NW 1.5 hairline for the past 6 years and i hate it. Im not sure if im norwooding as it hasn't progressed and ive had it checked by 2 derms who have confirmed this. I see a hair transplant as a solution however im worried about the prospect of norwooding further in the future which may of course make me look unnatural. Thoughts?

you will still need to take fin after transplant, norwooding will kill your transplanted hair with your current hair

you will still need to take fin after transplant, norwooding will kill your transplanted hair with your current hair
How many years will fin save me for?

lol it kills only the hair that is sensitive to DHT what are you on bro. But yes, the transplanted hair will look retarded if you can't keep the sensitive hair around.

How many years will fin save me for?
Can last easy 10 years+ IF it works for you.

lol it kills only the hair that is sensitive to DHT what are you on bro. But yes, the transplanted hair will look retarded if you can't keep the sensitive hair around.
not baldcel, forgot transplanted hair is taken from the back...lol

• +1
Reactions: Guest

Can last easy 10 years+ IF it works for you.
10 years isnt enough ffs. Need it to last lifetime

My-Hair-is-starting-to-thin-better-find-how-to-prevent-going-bald_o_113820.jpg

untitled-1-jpg.52375

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, elfmaxx and SeiGun
10 years isnt enough ffs. Need it to last lifetime
You're planning to slay at 64 boyo ???? btw when I said 10years I meant that it would be the bare minimum for it to last, but then if it stops working eventually you could go for dusta or RU58841

You're planning to slay at 64 boyo ???? btw when I said 10years I meant that it would be the bare minimum for it to last, but then if it stops working eventually you could go for dusta or RU58841
Hmmm, what effects does nuking my DHT do?

Hmmm, what effects does nuking my DHT do?
Altering hairloss + ED + psychological issues (lack of motivation, no will to be dominant basically)

Altering hairloss + ED + psychological issues (lack of motivation, no will to be dominant basically)
FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Basically a soyboy?

• So Sad
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
ye but you gotta what you gotta do to keep the hair amirite
If my dick doesn't work, whats the point? I mean no hair = no slaying or hair = slaying but not getting hard? At least with no hair I can jack off and get a dopamine fix

If my dick doesn't work, whats the point? I mean no hair = no slaying or hair = slaying but not getting hard? At least with no hair I can jack off and get a dopamine fix
Depends on the user boyo. I just stated the sides that usually comes if you take for a long-ass period of times and that you already have some health problems. Some people dont experience those side effects but others do, and they are common but not garanteed. If it works on you and you dont get any sides then be happy you gonna keep your hair and slay.

Depends on the user boyo. I just stated the sides that usually comes if you take for a long-ass period of times and that you already have some health problems. Some people dont experience those side effects but others do, and they are common but not garanteed. If it works on you and you dont get any sides then be happy you gonna keep your hair and slay.
Thoughts on this clinic boyo? https://www.instagram.com/hairofistanbul/?hl=en