Hairmaxxeers GTFIH, help me with perfect hairline design for HT

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Marvel at the abysmal Frankenstein skull that is my head.
HmsNagg.png

I noticed a trend that whenever I wear my hair forward (with bangs) or have a cap or a sports band on my forehead I instantly look 10x better.

You can see why.

Not only my forehead is enormous from birth, but I also lost hair.

Thankfully, I used strongest arsenal to stop hair loss and even thicken my hair (confirmed by trichologist). For about 7 years now my hair has been stable, thick and my donor zone is thick also. Problem is - the temples and high hairline still look absolute dogshit and I have to combover fraud at all times.

I'm sick of this and will be going to top HT surgeons to fix this.

My goal is to LOWER hairline not just fill the temples. Why lower it? Because that way I will reduce my FOREHEAD DIMENSIONS and make my face less long and more symmetrical.

I need your help.

Judging from the approximate proportions you see, could you guys help me make a realistic hairline design that HT surgeons would perform (If you draw overly aggressive they will reject).

My eyebrows are rather weak as well, you can see where they start. I can fraud this a bit, but might eventually do eyebrow HT to make them thicker. But only after the hairline lowering.

Right now I take DUT, minox and dermaroll my hairline, but I know its naive to hope to get significant hairline regrow from it. It's more of a part of my OCD ritual.

Also, do you think my neck is big enough or should I train it more?

Last edited:
@Limerencel

HmsNagg.png

I noticed a trend that whenever I wear my hair forward (with bangs) or have a cap or a sports band on my forehead I instantly look 10x better.

You can see why.

Thankfully, I used strongest arsenal to stop hair loss and even thicken my hair (confirmed by trichologist). For about 7 years now my hair has been stable, thick and my donor zone is thick also. Problem is - the temples and high hairline still look absolute dogshit and I have to combover fraud at all times.

My goal is to LOWER hairline not just fill the temples. Why lower it? Because that way I will reduce my FOREHEAD DIMENSIONS and make my face less long and more symmetrical.

I need your help.

Judging from the approximate proportions you see, could you guys help me make a realistic hairline design that HT surgeons would perform (If you draw overly aggressive they will reject).

My eyebrows are rather weak as well, you can see where they start. I can fraud this a bit, but might eventually do eyebrow HT to make them thicker. But only after the hairline lowering.

Right now I take DUT, minox and dermaroll my hairline, but I know its naive to hope to get significant hairline regrow from it. It's more of a part of my OCD ritual.

what my head is gonna look like when I start (may have already started dont want to jynx it) balding.

what my head is gonna look like when I start (may have already started dont want to jynx it) balding.
If you don't want to suffer my fate hop on Dutasteride preventively!!!

If you don't want to suffer my fate hop on Dutasteride preventively!!!
Ye measureing hairline weekly with checkpoints, as soon as theres a change, im ready.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Spite and Extra Chromosome
Post a pic of you forehead in which you raise your eyebrows as much as you can. The wrinkles indicate your natural hairline

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, RAITEIII and Extra Chromosome
Strange that such a powerful stack doesn’t regrow your temples

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome
Strange that such a powerful stack doesn’t regrow your temples
Nothing regrows temples. Maybe spironolactone. Temples can only be transplanted, unless ultra aggressive dermarolling works.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Dude, I too have been considering a hairline lowering surgery when I’m older, my fucking forehead is too big. :feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, RAITEIII and Extra Chromosome
Dude, I too have been considering a hairline lowering surgery when I’m older, my fucking forehead is too big. :feelswah::feelswhy:
Just be sure to hop on Dutasteride before you do that.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
View attachment 39288

Lol...hahhhahahahah. No surgeon is going to do that hairline. JFL. Way too aggresive. That will take 3000 grafts alone.
That looks nice mate, ngl, but I doubt the IAHRS guys will go with that, because it's "too aggressive". I feel like that would be around 2500 grafts FUE and you want it to be THICK and DENSE as well.
Exactly.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
ahh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
HmsNagg.png

You can see why.

I need your help.

what did u use to fix your thinning hair?

huge lifefuel for me as my right temple is thinning