Hairpiece Looksmaxing?

germcel

germcel

Bronze
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to ask if a hairpiece would be looksmaxing if your hair is thinning or when your hairline is receding? Im dont consider a hairtransplant because of various reasons. Do you think you can get girls with a high quality hairpiece?

It better be real hair or the woman will leave as soon as she finds out ur wearing a wig

If your hair is thinning take fin and minox
Try to get it back before going full Ken-doll with Plastik hair

ive tried fin i had bad sideeffects. Im losing the hair pretty fast so i dont consider a hairtransplant. This almost drives me to ropemaxxing no kidding! I feel so damn depressed i had sucess with women in the past but i consider myself as a normie. when i lose my hair i will turn into an icel 100%. Is a hairpiece absoluteley no option???

These guys are making a real good job in my opinion

It better be real hair or the woman will leave as soon as she finds out ur wearing a wig

If your hair is thinning take fin and minox
Try to get it back before going full Ken-doll with Plastik hair
Hairsystems are made of real human hair.

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to ask if a hairpiece would be looksmaxing if your hair is thinning or when your hairline is receding? Im dont consider a hairtransplant because of various reasons. Do you think you can get girls with a high quality hairpiece?
Yes!!!

Hair pieces or hair systems as they are called now are one of the easiest and biggest looksmax you can do

I wear one, make sure to go to a hair system salon to get it fitted

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Research garlic for hair

okey, i just had a long relationship (4 years) before that everything was going well with girls, but now i have some mental blockade to start something and my thinning hair is also a problem so do you think i can get back my full potential with a good hairsystem? I mean when i had that sucess in the past i have to get it again when i have the full hair right?

okey, i just had a long relationship (4 years) before that everything was going well with girls, but now i have some mental blockade to start something and my thinning hair is also a problem so do you think i can get back my full potential with a good hairsystem? I mean when i had that sucess in the past i have to get it again when i have the full hair right?
1. yes
2. depends on collagen, fat pads and body fat%

Show pictures. How old are you now? Jfl at being in a 4yrs ltr during your youth years

Godly for one night stands, just like lifts and other kinds of frauds. Not so much if you are looking for an LTR, you will end up being exposed sooner or later

1. yes
2. depends on collagen, fat pads and body fat%

Show pictures. How old are you now? Jfl at being in a 4yrs ltr during your youth years
Screenshot 2020 09 08 20 55 16

Thats me at my prime time when i had the most Girls.At the moment im hitting the Gym 4 times a week for 1 month now i notice some good gains. I already have more Muscles then way back then bit my Bodyfat is a littlebit higher i need to get that down. I also just startet to go to the Solarium and use some Whitestrips for teeth. Maybe also a Tatto and when i have my Hairsystem my looksmaxxing is finished what do you think? Im 23yrs old i took the pic when i was 18.

Last edited:
View attachment 653618
Thats me at my prime time when i had the most Girls.At the moment im hitting the Gym 4 times a week for 1 month now i notice some good gains. I already have more Muscles then way back then bit my Bodyfat is a littlebit higher i need to get that down. I also just startet to go to the Solarium and use some Whitestrips for teeth. Maybe also a Tatto and when i have my Hairsystem my looksmaxxing is finished what do you think?
I cant give a rating just based in your body. Your body is not big enough in clothes to attract gym addict girls. I need to see your face front and side. Age and height?

I cant give a rating just based in your body. Your body is not big enough in clothes to attract gym addict girls. I need to see your face front and side. Age and height?
I already got rated thanks! I just wanted to show the bodyfat lvl. way back then. Right now i have more mass im on my way to 90kg but like i said a little bit less shredded. Im 23yrs old and 187cm tall.