Hairstyle and beard for my faceshape?

N

NorseStoic

Trainee
Hey guys i'm a 21 year old male and never thought of myself as decent looking, while i admit i quite like my side profile, my frontprofile just looks awfull. Since i'm just looking for a haircut and beard style today i'm going to post 3 photos of me here and would like some suggestions on what hair/beard style would suit me/my face. I'd like to keep it masculine. Those patches on my beard are there to stay, so thats what i could work with, my hair is thick and reddish (my beard is much more red fortunatly). Btw: pictures have been taken right after sleep.
IMG_20190813_081051.jpg
IMG_20190813_081032.jpg
IMG_20190813_081034.jpg

needsolution

needsolution

5'7.5 manlet
no hairstyle for your ginger genes

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

LARP
Hey guys i'm a 21 year old male and never thought of myself as decent looking, while i admit i quite like my side profile, my frontprofile just looks awfull. Since i'm just looking for a haircut and beard style today i'm going to post 3 photos of me here and would like some suggestions on what hair/beard style would suit me/my face. I'd like to keep it masculine. Those patches on my beard are there to stay, so thats what i could work with, my hair is thick and reddish (my beard is much more red fortunatly). Btw: pictures have been taken right after sleep. View attachment 96289View attachment 96290View attachment 96291
Get a buzzcut and bloatmaxx
Also do a thin beard around the jawline

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Master
Hey guys i'm a 21 year old male and never thought of myself as decent looking, while i admit i quite like my side profile, my frontprofile just looks awfull. Since i'm just looking for a haircut and beard style today i'm going to post 3 photos of me here and would like some suggestions on what hair/beard style would suit me/my face. I'd like to keep it masculine. Those patches on my beard are there to stay, so thats what i could work with, my hair is thick and reddish (my beard is much more red fortunatly). Btw: pictures have been taken right after sleep. View attachment 96289View attachment 96290View attachment 96291
Just shave it, tall forehead is ideal.
2469.jpg

N

NorseStoic

Trainee
dye your beard and eyebrows darker and you‘re good (keep the hairstyle and beard btw)
You've got any recommendation regarding color? I tried dark blonde on my beard and it still turned out too dark, didn't use beard dye but regular hair dye but i'd still be worried that if i dye both my beard and eyebrows i'd be looking way too unnatural.

Last edited:
ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Inside your mom vagina
you're norwooding so I'd go with this hairstyle

beard need to be trimmed
shaped like this with space between lips and edges of the beard will give you less rounded lower third

also dye your hair and beard darker, nobody likes a ginger

Bluepill

Bluepill

김정은
You've got any recommendation regarding color? I tried dark blonde on my beard and it still turned out too dark, didn't use beard dye but regular hair dye but i'd still be worried that if i dye both my beard and eyebrows i'd be looking way too unnatural.
Can't you just shave the beard off if the result is disappointing?

N

NorseStoic

Trainee
Can't you just shave the beard off if the result is disappointing?
I could but i've never really shaved since 17, i just don't like looking too clean or feminine. but yea you're right if it turns out bad.

turkproducer

turkproducer

Instructor
You are good looking, 7-7.5/10 IRL scale, what’s your height?

Don’t listen to PSL ratings as men like Chico have been rated as 7-7.5 PSL jfl

N

NorseStoic

Trainee
You are good looking, 7-7.5/10 IRL scale, what’s your height?

Don’t listen to PSL ratings as men like Chico have been rated as 7-7.5 PSL jfl
Thank you, unfortunatly i'm just 175cm wich is around 5'8-5'9 i'd guess? I wear shoes that take me up to 177cm but still this seems to been impacting my dating life.

UglyMan

UglyMan

PSL 8 GIGACHAD
Thank you, unfortunatly i'm just 175cm wich is around 5'8-5'9 i'd guess? I wear shoes that take me up to 177cm but still this seems to been impacting my dating life.
Leg lengthen asap or over

turkproducer

turkproducer

Instructor
Don’t listen to the guy above me, your height is fine for your face

You are 5’9 flat, this is okay, what country do you live in?

Truthfully, you shouldn’t take the looks theory 100%, recognise what features and traits a man has that makes him attractive, but a lot of sexual success is NTness, social status and game, Looks/money status, height/frame etc

Basically if you meet a baseline for having a decent sex life, which you do, you just have to maximise everything else while looksmaxing to become a chad or whatevrr
Keep in mind that a lot of people on here troll, PM me if u ever need to ask anything

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)