Hairstyle improvements

D

Deleted member 10536

Skyrim NPC
Could anyone help me with improving hairstyle? How could I go from something like this?
IMG 20201105 215839

To something like that?

It looks so simple and low effort, yet they just go straight back to being... Straight.
I'm seriously retarded in regards to things like that, tbh wish I had a mother or a gf for this shit jfl
Inb4 cut off your hair.
Yes, I often cut them, but no, I like them a lot. Was a virgin with short hair my entire life, ain't a problem here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 10709, WadlowMaxxing and 14 others
Who is the woman on 1st pic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sviken, Marsiere214, magnificentcel and 26 others
With better genetics is the easiest and fastest way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, HighIQcel and Matheus
Is genetic background relevant to hairstyling?

I fucking knew it.
You have straight hair, he has wavy hair

Also your hair is dry like the thing horses eat, while his hair is shiny and luscious

Your problem is not how you style your hair, youn don't have good hair

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, St. Wristcel, Marsiere214 and 3 others
@Papabakvet will help you, he is based on metalhead hairstyles

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 6873
you hair is alright I just dont think Brads hairstyle is low effort. he probably has some curry stylists doing it for him anyway. his hair looks perfect always

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
i would love to run my hand through that luscious hair boy no homo

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Salience, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
based longhaircel.
kinda similar to mine but i have dark brown + yours is less frizzy tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 10536
long hair at its best mogs short hair to oblivion but most guys cant make the most of it. just takes way too much time and skill too to get Pitt tier hair

• +1
Reactions: mop87
You have straight hair, he has wavy hair
I really doubt that, I'm pretty sure he has quite straight hair too. The waviness is styling 100%, it's just an example. Can find many other pictures of many other people.

Also your hair is dry like the thing horses eat, while his hair is shiny and luscious
I just washed it, generally it's not dry whatsoever. Tbh, I think I mog many girls hairs and I did get compliments on them too from girls, which is insane for me in itself. Like they were actually jealous as they looked much healthier than the girls in comparison.

He has professional hair stylists doing his hair for him every day. cope you wont get anywhere near his hair Im sorry

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
you hair is alright I just dont think Brads hairstyle is low effort. he probably has some curry stylists doing it for him anyway. his hair looks perfect always
It might not be low effort, but it does LOOK low effort. Which is what I said, but ye I get it. I tried braiding, but then I looked like a 12yo girl jfl
Hair

get a man haircut cutie

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Marsiere214, HeavenAdmιn and 3 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5393
easy ascension, men are supposed to have short - medium hair not this long shit, especially not if you have overly straight hair like this jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
easy ascension, men are supposed to have short - medium hair not this long shit, especially not if you have overly straight hair like this jfl
Niche maxxing. Imo short hair looked like shit on me. I agree on shorter though, I want it to get it just above shoulders, but... it takes effort.
Also it's easier to work with them and do *something* when they're longer, so want to learn how to do that *something* before making them shorter.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I have very similar eye hooding but cuck lower eyelids like this tbh

I have very similar eye hooding but cuck lower eyelids like this tbh
Ay1

Better pic
I can feel my upper eyelid folds folding over and holding itself over the eye together. Imo anyone can get it by injecting either filler or fat into the supraorbitalmargin itself, tho that might be... very dangerous? As there're two arteries running there aboutish.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 8846
View attachment 785893
Better pic
I can feel my upper eyelid folds folding over and holding itself over the eye together. Imo anyone can get it by injecting either filler or fat into the supraorbitalmargin itself, tho that might be... very dangerous? As there're two arteries running there aboutish.
I just have it naturally, pretty much the same amount of hooding you have. Idk, I feel like it makes me look jaded and depressed when I relax my brows

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10536
I just have it naturally, pretty much the same amount of hooding you have. Idk, I feel like it makes me look jaded and depressed when I relax my brows
Ye my eyes are natural too. Need contacts, will get them too, wanna see how much they can change the look. But everyone is raving over how good the hooding is overall, so can't complain about that at least, no?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Ye my eyes are natural too. Need contacts, will get them too, wanna see how much they can change the look. But everyone is raving over how good the hooding is overall, so can't complain about that at least, no?
Yeah i'm grateful atleast I don't have cuck eyes upper eyelids like putin. Btw what's your eyecolor? They look gray in the photos, I have green so atleast I don't have to complain about that either. Compared to all my failos my eye area is atleast decent

i was about to beat my meat bruh. Its over for you

Attachments

• 1604610304472.png
    1604610304472.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, 5'8manlet, Inscol and 2 others
Could anyone help me with improving hairstyle? How could I go from something like this? View attachment 785818
To something like that?
View attachment 785822
It looks so simple and low effort, yet they just go straight back to being... Straight.
I'm seriously retarded in regards to things like that, tbh wish I had a mother or a gf for this shit jfl
Inb4 cut off your hair.
Yes, I often cut them, but no, I like them a lot. Was a virgin with short hair my entire life, ain't a problem here.
U look cute bro, no homo.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Which part is over? It'd be so awesome, If only the hair made it over for me... Dude I can literally cut them off in 2 minutes. That's like the least of my failos.
I like the hair bro, dont cut it tbh

• Love it
Yeah i'm grateful atleast I don't have cuck eyes upper eyelids like putin. Btw what's your eyecolor? They look gray in the photos, I have green so atleast I don't have to complain about that either. Compared to all my failos my eye area is atleast decent
They're very grey, but you need natural lightning to see it well, as it's hard for the artificial light to reach the eyes.
Ayy

Pitt's hair in the picture is wavier, and its uneven, yours is perfectly straight and evenly cutted. I wouldn't change anything if i was you tbh, i have similar hair to you, but mine is waist-length and slightly darker.

• Love it
Fucking low IQ retards
Substantial difference is pitts hair is combed through the middle and had product in it

• +1
Pitt's hair in the picture is wavier, and its uneven, yours is perfectly straight and evenly cutted. I wouldn't change anything if i was you tbh, i have similar hair to you, but mine is waist-length and slightly darker.
Yes, because they were just washed and nothing was done to them. They're just natural like that. Pitts are styled, his natural hair are most likely just simply straight like mine or yours too. I was asking for an advice on how to approach the styling or how to achieve similar results. As you can see in the thread, I've posted another picture where I've made them overly wavy/curly. So it should be possible.
I want to change, because irl I get similar reactions to this thread, where people call me girly. While I think pitts hairstyle, for example, makes him look more masculine. Maybe it'd end the stupid comments, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5760
Fucking low IQ retards
Substantial difference is pitts hair is combed through the middle and had product in it
Stfu nigger dont call my bro a retard you fucking faggot

• JFL
Yes, because they were just washed and nothing was done to them. They're just natural like that. Pitts are styled, his natural hair are most likely just simply straight like mine or yours too. I was asking for an advice on how to approach the styling or how to achieve similar results. As you can see in the thread, I've posted another picture where I've made them overly wavy/curly. So it should be possible.
I want to change, because irl I get similar reactions to this thread, where people call me girly. While I think pitts hairstyle, for example, makes him look more masculine. Maybe it'd end the stupid comments, jfl.
It (probably) won't stop the comments, i did the same thing you want to do when i started high school, i went to a stylist and got a wavy style (my hair was chest-length at the time) and i still looked like a hot chick, its impossible for people to not think a guy with long hair looks like a girl unless he had a super ogre face.

• So Sad
It (probably) won't stop the comments, i did the same thing you want to do when i started high school, i went to a stylist and got a wavy style (my hair was chest-length at the time) and i still looked like a hot chick, its impossible for people to not think a guy with long hair looks like a girl unless he had a super ogre face.
Yeah. But there're plenty of people who do it, at least doesn't take me long at all to find on google.

Do they really look that girly?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 5760
Do they really look that girly?
Not at all, but what i wanted to say is that there will always be idiots who will tell you that you look like a girl, so don't take the comments very seriously, especially coming from males that are not your friends.

Last edited:
No at all, but what i wanted to say is that there will always be idiots who will tell you that you look like a girl, so don't take the comments very seriously, especially coming from males that are not your friends.
I laugh at them. Honestly I mostly hear the girl comments second hand, behind the back and so on. Such a fucking pussies, afraid to even say it straight to the face jfl. Low t faggots calling male a girl. Can't honestly take their comments seriously.

I just wake up jfl literally thats all i do lmfao
Ye sure, gtfo.
My skin? Oh you say it's perfect? Well, haha, nah, I don't do anything to it at all. Wash it with water sometime when I shower, that's it. Bro, idk haha.
*skin care product list longer than my hair*

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
Ye sure, gtfo.
My skin? Oh you say it's perfect? Well, haha, nah, I don't do anything to it at all. Wash it with water sometime when I shower, that's it. Bro, idk haha.
*skin care product list longer than my hair*
Nigga im ded ass srs might not be as good as his but its almost the same ngl

View attachment 786126
*snip*
Doesn't matter, really. Easily adjustable. Point being styling, how do I into stylingmaxx?
if you want reference this is as long as you should let it grow

more than that and its a failo in girls eyes, i've chatted to them about this and they don't like it long

• +1
Reactions: xefo