Hairstyle with shaved sides meme

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Who spread the meme that shaving the sides makes you look slimmer?! Thats absolute bullshit if you have a fat face it looks even more fat as its more shown.This type of hairstyles hardly looks good even on superstars like brad pitt the perfect hairstyle is courtains or medium lenght hair that covers all the skull and slims it down.

Attachments

• 2cd79aed7ecb20f7ceb05712df9bc04d.jpg
    2cd79aed7ecb20f7ceb05712df9bc04d.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 240
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    280 KB · Views: 253
  • 2cbd32395e007ee9daf3f50112aa98c0.jpg
    2cbd32395e007ee9daf3f50112aa98c0.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 245
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 1329 and 7 others
high iq thread, short hair is peasants hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vladimir makarov, VWolf, Deleted member 1329 and 1 other person
This is your first high iq post

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Wannabe6ft2, Lorsss and 5 others
it looks better in motion, but yeah this hairstyle is usually cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and androidcel
courtains is godlike

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
courtains is godlike
Everything medium lenght is better than that normie tier fat face cope style that makes your flaws worst

Its a meme spread by chads to make fun of fat face normies
no, i know people who look way better w/ it and people who look worse with no sides. it depends on the shape of your skull

The only people that look better shaved are super chads that would look better anyway with courtains and never grown a medium lenght hair becouse of that meme

Longer sides almost always look better than shaved sides.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and kobecel
Longer sides almost always look better than shaved sides.
i still lol at normies thinking they look less fat face with shaved sides when in fact it exposes them even more

The only people that look better shaved are super chads that would look better anyway with courtains and never grown a medium lenght hair becouse of that meme
i agree if your not lean, aka minimal to no fat face it will make worse, but if ur lean and you have good facial bones it can accentuate your angularity, whichs good and makes you look better

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
i agree if your not lean, aka minimal to no fat face it will make worse, but if ur lean and you have good facial bones it can accentuate your angularity, whichs good and makes you look better
I mean, it's not like curtains with a fat face is gonna look that great either. There's definitely a hairstyle for everyone. I can't imagine Tyson Beckford or Jeremy Meeks with anything but a shaved head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483

Even if you are lean it is much better to have the halo of courtains or medium lenght hair instead of appearing like a random normie becouse the shaved sides expose any bad thing you have in your face shape or skull even if you are lean still not perfect so is better to stay away from it
I mean, it's not like curtains with a fat face is gonna look that great either. There's definitely a hairstyle for everyone. I can't imagine Tyson Beckford or Jeremy Meeks with anything but a shaved head.
Black guys with stright white man hair are comical
Every race has its own

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Even if you are lean it is much better to have the halo of courtains or medium lenght hair instead of appearing like a random normie becouse the shaved sides expose any bad thing you have in your face shape or skull even if you are lean still not perfect so is better to stay away from it
there's truth in what ur saying and that a lot of normies who get this "chad" haircut just make it worse for themselves, but as i said, i legit know a decent amount of people, who i've seen with both haircuts over the course of years and they look better with short sides + medium/long top. some skull shapes just doenst allow side hair to look good

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and androidcel
Black guys with stright white man hair are comical
Every race has its own
Definitely. Tyson is half chinese, and I can still see him looking better with a shaved head even if he was full chinese (granted if he had the same or similar facial features). It's down to facial features and skull shape in the end, but it's safe to say the majority of the population would look worse with shaved sides.

there's truth in what ur saying and that a lot of normies who get this "chad" haircut just make it worse for themselves, but as i said, i legit know a decent amount of people, who i've seen with both haircuts over the course of years and they look better with short sides + medium/long top. some skull shapes just doenst allow side hair to look good

You ever seen them with medium lenght hair or they just let it grow in the akward phase after the shaved sides?it takes months for it to look good on the sides after being shaved

Enjoy getting bullied by skinheads

You need to have lean face and good traits to pull that shaved sides look good enough even jason mamoa looks better with medium or long hair so even super masculine guys can pull off longer hairstyles.
Anyway im speaking for the normies who think they will look better in that its full of them nowdays

Last edited:
You ever seen them with medium lenght hair or they just let it grow in the akward phase after the shaved sides?it takes months for it to look good on the sides after being shaved
if your head is big, long sides automatically makes it retarded tbh

Chris Pine has a big head and short sides definitely make him look worse. There's always exceptions to the rule.

Everyone that can wash his hair at
No man humans are made to have long hair thats why it grows on sides you just have to give it enough time,not expect it to look good 2 months after shaving it
Mamoa got the biggest head and he looks comical with short hair fat face galore
Longer hair can pass even a chubbier face but not obese ofc

you need the right skull for it, most of people don't and end up making their head look alien and gay

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Holy shit, fade gave Brad Pitt a FAILO lol

Pics are retarded though, comparing prime pitt to current is stupid.

Shaved sides look more NT
Pics aren't the best example, but the theory is solid. This is what your average joe is gonna look like

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and dogtown
Who spread the meme that shaving the sides makes you look slimmer?! Thats absolute bullshit if you have a fat face it looks even more fat as its more shown.This type of hairstyles hardly looks good even on superstars like brad pitt the perfect hairstyle is courtains or medium lenght hair that covers all the skull and slims it down.
For once not made a shit thread

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Wannabe6ft2 and Soulsmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63 and Deleted member 1680
what should mutts like myself go for? i dont have curls btw straight idk why. curtains dont work on my pheno. ive buzzed once and it looks good

Do anything you can to delude normies.
Those who dont pay attention whether these fades look good or not on them deserve these shitty haircuts

courtain hairstyle is life, everyone who says otherwise is an idiot or has technoslavs skull

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Can confirm on myself.
Whenever I feel good looking with my Zyros tier long hair I just pull my hair back for the daily reminder that I still am a subhuman

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and dogtown