Hairtransplant clinic turkey

I've been following them for like a few months now. The results seem really good but they never show the donor area which makes me sceptical.

I went to Turkey for my HT. Not that exact clinic but I can confirm that some clinics can do an excellent job at a relatively low price.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Limerencel
I went to Turkey for my HT. Not that exact clinic but I can confirm that some clinics can do an excellent job at a relatively low price.
You had any problems after?

I think maybe there should be a megathread with turkish ht clinics and their ratings...
I'm only planning to visit one no sooner than a couple years from now but still could be useful for some people

• +1
Reactions: xz90
I think maybe there should be a megathread with turkish ht clinics and their ratings...
I'm only planning to visit one no sooner than a couple years from now but still could be useful for some people
Overall thread for good and bad surgeons would be useful

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
You had any problems after?

None at all. I'm not on finasteride or any other jew drugs, my grafts grew just fine. Much better hairline now, improved my results with foids a lot in combination with other looksmaxing stuff.
Overall thread for good and bad surgeons would be useful

Alright I'll start. It's anecdotal, but I got a good result from Emrah Cinik's clinic here: https://www.emrahcinik.com

Paid 2k EUR at the time, looks like it's 2090 EUR now. Still an excellent deal IMO.

• +1
Reactions: xz90