Hairtransplant is bullshit compared to hairsystem

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
106d 16h 43m
I was researching before and after pics for over 1 hour, and only found weak and ugly results. Girls desire a full nw0 low hairlined tiktok dense head of hair, and not a huge forehead pubic hair fluff. Having a low hairline is everything in life, and it seems like its impossible to achieve with a ht.

TGYkettoskep2.jpg
Haartransplantation-in-der-Türkei-vorher-nachher-10.jpg
james10.jpg
die-haartransplantation-erfahrungen-von-youtuber-meezy-beezy.jpg
Haartransplantation-Türkei-vorher-nachher-1000x675.png
hair-transplant-500x500.png
patient17_pic2.jpg

vs Hairsystem:

Hair-Replacement-in-Dubai-Abu-Dhabi-Sharjah.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault-1.jpg
unnamed-1.jpg

Last edited:
itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 54m
he is nw1 in 2020
He is not. He has not had a hair transplant or anything. He still has the same norwood 2.5-3 hairline for over a decade. Is hair doesnt look like its thinning so his hairloss may not even progress even further.

higgabigga

higgabigga

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Time online
49d 19h 50m
He is not. He has not had a hair transplant or anything. He still has the same norwood 2.5-3 hairline for over a decade. Is hair doesnt look like its thinning so his hairloss may not even progress even further.
there is no hairloss. He is NW1. He has slight temple recession so I guess you could say hes begun norwooding/ mature hairline
But nothing beyond that. No thinning, no deep temple recession. Jut regular mature hairline.
Hes had the same NW1 hairline for decades, yeah. Thats called a mature hairline and is not an issue

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 54m
there is no hairloss. He is NW1. He has slight temple recession so I guess you could say hes begun norwooding/ mature hairline
But nothing beyond that. No thinning, no deep temple recession. Jut regular mature hairline.
Hes had the same NW1 hairline for decades, yeah. Thats called a mature hairline and is not an issue
You are right. He has a mature hairline with no thinning. But he is not a norwood 1. If henry cavill is a norwood 1 i am a norwood minus 4, so are you judging by your profile picture.

Attachments

higgabigga

higgabigga

Time online
49d 19h 50m
You are right. He has a mature hairline with no thinning. But he is not a norwood 1. If henry cavill is a norwood 1 i am a norwood minus 4, so are you judging by your profile picture.
yeah actually, I am NW-4. I have a pretty good hairline and none of my ancestors are balding and am 18, why would I be anything else lol.
You said he was a NW3. Let me show you a good example of a NW3
Tumblr_o64wzfhXLY1uk875go1_1280.jpg

^ Went ER and suicidemaxxed. The reaper is brutal :(
Clarke_suicide.PNG.png

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 54m
yeah actually, I am NW-4. I have a pretty good hairline and none of my ancestors are balding and am 18, why would I be anything else lol.
You said he was a NW3. Let me show you a good example of a NW3
View attachment 672815
^ Went ER and suicidemaxxed. The reaper is brutal :(
View attachment 672816
You are not a norwood 4 though. Norwood 0 is a rounded hairline like Michael imperioli or brenan schaub or adam rodriguez. Norwood 1 is a hairline like colon farrell, james ransome, tom ellis, etc. Norwood 2 is a hairline like ed skrein. Henry cavill is about a norwood 2. His forelock is intact. The example you posted is not a norwood 3 because his entire hairline receded including the middle. Big forehead doesnt = receding hairline. Patrick j adams and glenn howerton are norwood 1 with a big forehead.

higgabigga

higgabigga

Time online
49d 19h 50m
You are not a norwood 4 though. Norwood 0 is a rounded hairline like Michael imperioli or brenan schaub or adam rodriguez. Norwood 1 is a hairline like colon farrell, james ransome, tom ellis, etc. Norwood 2 is a hairline like ed skrein. Henry cavill is about a norwood 2. His forelock is intact. The example you posted is not a norwood 2 because his entire hairline receded including the middle. Big forehead doesnt = receding hairline. Patrick j adams and glenn howerton are norwood 1 with a big forehead.
I am a norwood -4* as you have humurously said
Nah, norwood 0 is just youthful hairline.
Also norwood 2 means major temple recession, basically thats when u have a big strip of hair in the middle of ur head (albeit without thinning)
Ed skrein is not even norwooding, he has a youthful ___ shaped hairline. He is NW0
The guy I posted is NW3. The middle strip + thinning = NW3

Morpheus

Morpheus

Erudite
Time online
30d 20h 54m
I don't understand why hair transplants are limited. Why can't you just transfer a shit load of follicles, even if takes multiple treatments? Why is there a ceiling on the amount of density/lowness of the hairline?

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 54m
I am a norwood -4* as you have humurously said
Nah, norwood 0 is just youthful hairline.
Also norwood 2 means major temple recession, basically thats when u have a big strip of hair in the middle of ur head (albeit without thinning)
Ed skrein is not even norwooding, he has a youthful ___ shaped hairline. He is NW0
The guy I posted is NW3. The middle strip + thinning = NW3
You need to learn your norwoods boy. Norwood minus 4 does not exist i was just joking. You are a norwood 0. Norwood 1 is a straight hairline. Ed skrein is not a norwood 0. Michael imperoli, adam rodriguez, omar doom are norwood 0. Ed skrein is norwood 2 but its just a mature hairline. Henry cavill is norwood 2.

higgabigga

higgabigga

Time online
49d 19h 50m
You are not a norwood 4 though. Norwood 0 is a rounded hairline like Michael imperioli or brenan schaub or adam rodriguez. Norwood 1 is a hairline like colon farrell, james ransome, tom ellis, etc. Norwood 2 is a hairline like ed skrein. Henry cavill is about a norwood 2. His forelock is intact. The example you posted is not a norwood 3 because his entire hairline receded including the middle. Big forehead doesnt = receding hairline. Patrick j adams and glenn howerton are norwood 1 with a big forehead.
I think u severely underestimate just how brutal a genuine NW2 or NW3 hairline looks
5d79175cdddee79401c899e269c1908f.jpg

Casadonis

Casadonis

Professional
Time online
80d 34m
depends. If your hairloss is not agressive (stabilises at NW 2-NW 3.5), you get on preventative measures (Fin etc) and get a HT from a good surgeon, then it is legit. In any other case a hairsystem would be more advisable.

I don't understand why hair transplants are limited. Why can't you just transfer a shit load of follicles, even if takes multiple treatments? Why is there a ceiling on the amount of density/lowness of the hairline?
Necrosis e.g. or damaging existing follicles. Although yes it is common to increase density in follow up surgeries in case your donor capacity allows it

higgabigga

higgabigga

Time online
49d 19h 50m
Ed skrein is norwood 2 but its just a mature hairline. Henry cavill is norwood 2.
5d79175cdddee79401c899e269c1908f.jpg
5202-norwoodscale-1296x600.jpg
brutal.JPG

VS what you claim NW2 is
gettyimages-653232490.jpg
2048x2730-henry-cavill-43-jpg-3efbd12a.jpg

Actual NW2 for comparison
Justin-Theroux.jpg

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 54m
I think u severely underestimate just how brutal a genuine NW2 or NW3 hairline looks
View attachment 672838
Henry cavill is a nw2.5. I was wrong when i said he was 3. Henry cavill is a norwood 2.5 maximum. Not everyone recedes in the exact same pattern as that norwood chart. Henry has a triangular recession rather than the circular recession in the chart. Alright, ed skrein is just a tiny bit lower than norwood 2 (maybe around 1.75) but he is not norwood 1 or 0.

ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Professional
Time online
5d 23h 5m
You need hair in scar area
You can only place certain amount of grafts per cm2 bc of shock loss and some other issues
Hair transplants suck kinda ngl

higgabigga

higgabigga

Time online
49d 19h 50m
Henry cavill is a nw2.5. I was wrong when i said he was 3. Henry cavill is a norwood 2.5 maximum. Not everyone recedes in the exact same pattern as that norwood chart. Henry has a triangular recession rather than the circular recession in the chart. Alright, ed skrein is just a tiny bit lower than norwood 2 (maybe around 1.75) but he is not norwood 1 or 0.
Ed skrein is 0 to 0.5 in some photos
Henry is 1 to 1.5 in some photos

Saying anybody with a bit of a temple recession or a widows peak is balding is fucking autistic, cuz I for example have literally had a widows peak since childhood

Morpheus

Morpheus

Erudite
Time online
30d 20h 54m
You need hair in scar area
You can only place certain amount of grafts per cm2 bc of shock loss and some other issues
Hair transplants suck kinda ngl
Wow that's brutal. Seems like hair transplants really aren't worth the trouble then unless you're absolutely certain the hair loss has completely stabilized and you're just correcting some minor spots that lack density. I refuse to ever get on finasteride so not sure what I'll do if I ever start balding.

itis123

itis123

Adept
Time online
2d 9h 54m
That 'actual norwood 2 example is literally the exact same hairline as henry cavill but his hairstyle is exposing his hairline more. So are you now admitting that henry cavill is a norwood 2? This is my hairline. I am a norwood 1. Are you saying that me and cavill have the same hairline and ed skrein has a better hairline than me?

Attachments

ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Professional
Time online
5d 23h 5m
Wow that's brutal. Seems like hair transplants really aren't worth the trouble then unless you're absolutely certain the hair loss has completely stabilized and you're just correcting some minor spots that lack density. I refuse to ever get on finasteride so not sure what I'll do if I ever start balding.
System
Smp
Bald

higgabigga

higgabigga

Time online
49d 19h 50m
That 'actual norwood 2 example is literally the exact same hairline as henry cavill but his hairstyle is exposing his hairline more. So are you now admitting that henry cavill is a norwood 2? This is my hairline. I am a norwood 1. Are you saying that me and cavill have the same hairline and ed skrein has a better hairline than me?
No it isnt. Henry cavill has way less temple recession. Wear glasses son.
And u arent NW1, You are norwood -1 with a widows peak. JFL at calling urself norwood 1 when u have the hairline of a baby

ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Professional
Time online
5d 23h 5m
This is nw0

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L How important is voice compared to other things? Looksmaxing 19
livelaughlooksmax 6'3 is a fucking joke compared to 6'5 and up Looksmaxing 30