Hairtransplant is bullshit compared to hairsystem

higgabigga

higgabigga

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Time online
50d 6h 35m
Also w

I didn't say i was balding. Im 25 and ive had this hairline since i was 19.
Then ur good, its a NW0, not a NW1.
My hairline is a NW0 too (as you yourself have said), and I have a lot more of a peak than you do. Has been this way since childhood and will be like that until I die most likely. Same case with Henry Cavill

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 35m
Then ur good, its a NW0, not a NW1.
My hairline is a NW0 too (as you yourself have said), and I have a lot more of a peak than you do. Has been this way since childhood and will be like that until I die most likely. Same case with Henry Cavill
View attachment 672855
Henry cavills hairline is a much more receded hairline though. Yours is a normal widows peak similar to fred ward (the guy in the picture.

Attachments

higgabigga

higgabigga

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Time online
50d 6h 35m
Henry cavills hairline is a much more receded hairline though. Yours is a normal widows peak similar to fred ward (the guy in the picture.
Yours is too, so dont stress about it.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 35m
Yours is too, so dont stress about it.
I was stressed about it years ago but not anymore lol. I just lost those hairs that were almost growing down to my forehead. Those hairs were much finer too, they wouldnt grow very long, almost like baby hair, thats probably why they fell out when i was around 18

Morpheus

Morpheus

Erudite
Time online
31d 2h 23m
System
Smp
Bald
Hair systems aren't realistic imo though. The maintenance and costs that you'll have to commit to for life are absolutely ridiculous and I'm assuming it limits how much you can exercise, swim, shower, etc. And the whole time you'll feel like a fraud and be afraid of being exposed so the insecurity of hair loss doesn't really leave you.

ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Erudite
Time online
6d 2h 54m
Hair systems aren't realistic imo though. The maintenance and costs that you'll have to commit to for life are absolutely ridiculous and I'm assuming it limits how much you can exercise, swim, shower, etc. And the whole time you'll feel like a fraud and be afraid of being exposed so the insecurity of hair loss doesn't really leave you.
Yeah same view

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Zephir
Time online
48d 17h 53m
A wig does look better than a hairtransplant when you're nw4+

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 35m
Isnt george clooney suspected to have had a hair transplant? I always see people saying he had one but the density on his hairline looks very natural. But on that hospital show he used to star in he had a receded hairline. Maybe he was just shaving his hairline back for the role like fred ward did in miami blues and how benicio del toro did in the usual suspects.

M

Merlix

Amateur
Time online
18d 19h 35m
Hair transplant is cope. For every good example I see 5 bad ones and if you're the bad example you're FUCKED.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 35m
Hair transplant is cope. For every good example I see 5 bad ones and if you're the bad example you're FUCKED.
The balding patients still looked better after the hair transplant than they did before. Who fucking cares if it looks bad...it still looks better than bald most of the time.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
106d 19h 5m
The balding patients still looked better after the hair transplant than they did before. Who fucking cares if it looks bad...it still looks better than bald most of the time.
okay maybe it looks better. But to get girls. it doesnt matter if you look like a bald freak, or a bit less bald pubic haired freak. You NEED full dense and low hairline. If your hairline is high, you dont look like a person that has sex.

Cares

Cares

Legend
Time online
38d 8h 9m
That 'actual norwood 2 example is literally the exact same hairline as henry cavill but his hairstyle is exposing his hairline more. So are you now admitting that henry cavill is a norwood 2? This is my hairline. I am a norwood 1. Are you saying that me and cavill have the same hairline and ed skrein has a better hairline than me?
Dude, you have a fucking amazing hairline. No chance you are a nw1

TITUS

TITUS

Quantum
Time online
12d 6h 58m
The important thing is not to lose it in the first place, you got like 7 different antiandrogen/5ar inhibitors and few growth stimulants that you can use, you really only got yourself to blame for being bald.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 35m
Dude, you have a fucking amazing hairline. No chance you are a nw1
My hairline is okay. I'd rather have a more broad hairline like colin farrell with very sharp temples that frame my face. Right now my hairline is very low, looks even lower irl compared to the pictures. My face isn't very suited for a low hairline. I'd rather it was a little higher. Usually when i get a buzzcut i push my hairline back a couple of centimeters because it looks ridiculous the way it is naturally.

yukon-cel

yukon-cel

Never had no one ever
Time online
3d 11h 46m
you are comparing older looking men with hair transplant to young men with hair systems, you realise these people do "age appropriate hairlines" they don't want to give a 40 year old a 1 mm forehead cause then everyone knows they are frauding hair, it's about being believable

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 35m
you are comparing older looking men with hair transplant to young men with hair systems, you realise these people do "age appropriate hairlines" they don't want to give a 40 year old a 1 mm forehead cause then everyone knows they are frauding hair, it's about being believable
An older man with a small forehad is very believeable. Older men just dont suddenly get receding hairlines. Receding hairlines are progressive and it usually starts in late teens to early twenties. So older men with an aesthetic hairline is very believable and normal.

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Punjabi Wolverine
Time online
48d 2h 38m
Gonna grab the popcorn for this one

Over

Over

Insane Barrett fringe maxxer mogger main character
Time online
100d 14h 59m
I was researching before and after pics for over 1 hour, and only found weak and ugly results. Girls desire a full nw0 low hairlined tiktok dense head of hair, and not a huge forehead pubic hair fluff. Having a low hairline is everything in life, and it seems like its impossible to achieve with a ht.

View attachment 672759View attachment 672764View attachment 672760View attachment 672761View attachment 672762View attachment 672772View attachment 672773

vs Hairsystem:

View attachment 672765
View attachment 672767View attachment 672768View attachment 672769
yeah no shit. beyond NW3 it doesnt even matter, if u dont have youthful looking hair its over
If this isn't your hairline unfrauded or its just a millimeter recessed in temples or not anywhere as square then you are bound to have fringe hiding that disgusting thing 24/7

20200913_111224.gif

C

Carl-o

Adept
Time online
11d 9h 14m
Fake hairs? Lmao fuck off. Transplant is much better

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 35m
Fake hairs? Lmao fuck off. Transplant is much better
Exactly. If i was balding i would rather have a hair transplant than a realistic hairpiece. Reason being is because id rather have real hair growing out of my head than sticking a mop of fake hair on my head that doesnt grow or anything. No growing out my hair during winter, no buzzcut/crew cut during summer...sounds very stupid.

Morpheus

Morpheus

Erudite
Time online
31d 2h 23m
Exactly. If i was balding i would rather have a hair transplant than a realistic hairpiece. Reason being is because id rather have real hair growing out of my head than sticking a mop of fake hair on my head that doesnt grow or anything. No growing out my hair during winter, no buzzcut/crew cut during summer...sounds very stupid.
Everyone would. The problem is hair transplants can only get you from no hair/little hair to shitty norwooded hair. You'll never get dense beautiful locks back.

itis123

itis123

Apprentice
Time online
3d 35m
Everyone would. The problem is hair transplants can only get you from no hair/little hair to shitty norwooded hair. You'll never get dense beautiful locks back.
This all depends on the person though. If someone is a norwood 2 and his hairline has stopped receding and he has no thinning he can very easily get a Norwood 1 hairline again. However if someone is a norwood 4 a lot of his donor zone will be wasted on giving him back his density in his crown whorl and the middle of his scalp. But someone with minimal hairloss or a mature hairline can very easily get a Norwood 1 again with very small amounts of grafts being taken from the back of his head. If someone like ewan mcgregor wanted a lower straighter hairline it could be done very easily.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L How important is voice compared to other things? Looksmaxing 19
livelaughlooksmax 6'3 is a fucking joke compared to 6'5 and up Looksmaxing 30