Hairtransplant is bullshit compared to hairsystem

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I was researching before and after pics for over 1 hour, and only found weak and ugly results. Girls desire a full nw0 low hairlined tiktok dense head of hair, and not a huge forehead pubic hair fluff. Having a low hairline is everything in life, and it seems like its impossible to achieve with a ht.

TGYkettoskep2
Haartransplantation in der Turkei vorher nachher 10
James10
Die haartransplantation erfahrungen von youtuber meezy beezy
Haartransplantation Turkei vorher nachher 1000x675
Hair transplant 500x500
Patient17 pic2

vs Hairsystem:

Hair Replacement in Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah

Hqdefault
Maxresdefault 1
Unnamed 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Over and 8 others
Agree, especially if you want long hair, I assume that's much easier since it hides the cap etc.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Copemaxxing, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
yeah no shit. beyond NW3 it doesnt even matter, if u dont have youthful looking hair its over

• +1
Reactions: Over, HighIQcel and Deleted member 4991
yeah no shit. beyond NW3 it doesnt even matter, if u dont have youthful looking hair its over
Henry cavill is around a nw3. Its over for him. It was fun while it lasted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 4991
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell
he is nw1 in 2020
He is not. He has not had a hair transplant or anything. He still has the same norwood 2.5-3 hairline for over a decade. Is hair doesnt look like its thinning so his hairloss may not even progress even further.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
He is not. He has not had a hair transplant or anything. He still has the same norwood 2.5-3 hairline for over a decade. Is hair doesnt look like its thinning so his hairloss may not even progress even further.
there is no hairloss. He is NW1. He has slight temple recession so I guess you could say hes begun norwooding/ mature hairline
But nothing beyond that. No thinning, no deep temple recession. Jut regular mature hairline.
Hes had the same NW1 hairline for decades, yeah. Thats called a mature hairline and is not an issue

there is no hairloss. He is NW1. He has slight temple recession so I guess you could say hes begun norwooding/ mature hairline
But nothing beyond that. No thinning, no deep temple recession. Jut regular mature hairline.
Hes had the same NW1 hairline for decades, yeah. Thats called a mature hairline and is not an issue
You are right. He has a mature hairline with no thinning. But he is not a norwood 1. If henry cavill is a norwood 1 i am a norwood minus 4, so are you judging by your profile picture.

Attachments

• cavillnow.jpg
    cavillnow.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 2F70055C00000578-3364029-New_look_Henry_Cavill_has_shown_off_his_new_shaved_head_after_cu-a-1_...jpg
    2F70055C00000578-3364029-New_look_Henry_Cavill_has_shown_off_his_new_shaved_head_after_cu-a-1_...jpg
    38 KB · Views: 111
  • henrycavill.jpg
    henrycavill.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Henry_Cavill_Headshot3_750x562.jpg
    Henry_Cavill_Headshot3_750x562.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 122
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Copemaxxing, Darkstrand and 2 others
You are right. He has a mature hairline with no thinning. But he is not a norwood 1. If henry cavill is a norwood 1 i am a norwood minus 4, so are you judging by your profile picture.
yeah actually, I am NW-4. I have a pretty good hairline and none of my ancestors are balding and am 18, why would I be anything else lol.
You said he was a NW3. Let me show you a good example of a NW3
Tumblr o64wzfhXLY1uk875go1 1280

^ Went ER and suicidemaxxed. The reaper is brutal :(
Clarke suicide

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
yeah actually, I am NW-4. I have a pretty good hairline and none of my ancestors are balding and am 18, why would I be anything else lol.
You said he was a NW3. Let me show you a good example of a NW3
View attachment 672815

^ Went ER and suicidemaxxed. The reaper is brutal :(
View attachment 672816

You are not a norwood 4 though. Norwood 0 is a rounded hairline like Michael imperioli or brenan schaub or adam rodriguez. Norwood 1 is a hairline like colon farrell, james ransome, tom ellis, etc. Norwood 2 is a hairline like ed skrein. Henry cavill is about a norwood 2. His forelock is intact. The example you posted is not a norwood 3 because his entire hairline receded including the middle. Big forehead doesnt = receding hairline. Patrick j adams and glenn howerton are norwood 1 with a big forehead.

You are not a norwood 4 though. Norwood 0 is a rounded hairline like Michael imperioli or brenan schaub or adam rodriguez. Norwood 1 is a hairline like colon farrell, james ransome, tom ellis, etc. Norwood 2 is a hairline like ed skrein. Henry cavill is about a norwood 2. His forelock is intact. The example you posted is not a norwood 2 because his entire hairline receded including the middle. Big forehead doesnt = receding hairline. Patrick j adams and glenn howerton are norwood 1 with a big forehead.
I am a norwood -4* as you have humurously said
Nah, norwood 0 is just youthful hairline.
Also norwood 2 means major temple recession, basically thats when u have a big strip of hair in the middle of ur head (albeit without thinning)
Ed skrein is not even norwooding, he has a youthful ___ shaped hairline. He is NW0
The guy I posted is NW3. The middle strip + thinning = NW3

I don't understand why hair transplants are limited. Why can't you just transfer a shit load of follicles, even if takes multiple treatments? Why is there a ceiling on the amount of density/lowness of the hairline?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
I am a norwood -4* as you have humurously said
Nah, norwood 0 is just youthful hairline.
Also norwood 2 means major temple recession, basically thats when u have a big strip of hair in the middle of ur head (albeit without thinning)
Ed skrein is not even norwooding, he has a youthful ___ shaped hairline. He is NW0
The guy I posted is NW3. The middle strip + thinning = NW3
You need to learn your norwoods boy. Norwood minus 4 does not exist i was just joking. You are a norwood 0. Norwood 1 is a straight hairline. Ed skrein is not a norwood 0. Michael imperoli, adam rodriguez, omar doom are norwood 0. Ed skrein is norwood 2 but its just a mature hairline. Henry cavill is norwood 2.

You are not a norwood 4 though. Norwood 0 is a rounded hairline like Michael imperioli or brenan schaub or adam rodriguez. Norwood 1 is a hairline like colon farrell, james ransome, tom ellis, etc. Norwood 2 is a hairline like ed skrein. Henry cavill is about a norwood 2. His forelock is intact. The example you posted is not a norwood 3 because his entire hairline receded including the middle. Big forehead doesnt = receding hairline. Patrick j adams and glenn howerton are norwood 1 with a big forehead.
I think u severely underestimate just how brutal a genuine NW2 or NW3 hairline looks
5d79175cdddee79401c899e269c1908f

depends. If your hairloss is not agressive (stabilises at NW 2-NW 3.5), you get on preventative measures (Fin etc) and get a HT from a good surgeon, then it is legit. In any other case a hairsystem would be more advisable.

I don't understand why hair transplants are limited. Why can't you just transfer a shit load of follicles, even if takes multiple treatments? Why is there a ceiling on the amount of density/lowness of the hairline?

Necrosis e.g. or damaging existing follicles. Although yes it is common to increase density in follow up surgeries in case your donor capacity allows it

Ed skrein is norwood 2 but its just a mature hairline. Henry cavill is norwood 2.
5d79175cdddee79401c899e269c1908f
5202 norwoodscale 1296x600
Brutal

VS what you claim NW2 is
Gettyimages 653232490
2048x2730 henry cavill 43 jpg 3efbd12a

Actual NW2 for comparison
Justin Theroux

I think u severely underestimate just how brutal a genuine NW2 or NW3 hairline looks
View attachment 672838
Henry cavill is a nw2.5. I was wrong when i said he was 3. Henry cavill is a norwood 2.5 maximum. Not everyone recedes in the exact same pattern as that norwood chart. Henry has a triangular recession rather than the circular recession in the chart. Alright, ed skrein is just a tiny bit lower than norwood 2 (maybe around 1.75) but he is not norwood 1 or 0.

You need hair in scar area
You can only place certain amount of grafts per cm2 bc of shock loss and some other issues
Hair transplants suck kinda ngl

Henry cavill is a nw2.5. I was wrong when i said he was 3. Henry cavill is a norwood 2.5 maximum. Not everyone recedes in the exact same pattern as that norwood chart. Henry has a triangular recession rather than the circular recession in the chart. Alright, ed skrein is just a tiny bit lower than norwood 2 (maybe around 1.75) but he is not norwood 1 or 0.
Ed skrein is 0 to 0.5 in some photos
Henry is 1 to 1.5 in some photos

Saying anybody with a bit of a temple recession or a widows peak is balding is fucking autistic, cuz I for example have literally had a widows peak since childhood

"Hairsystem" Imagine coping with words. CALL IT WHAT IT IS: A WIG. YOU'RE WEARING A WIG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6273, TITUS and 2 others
You need hair in scar area
You can only place certain amount of grafts per cm2 bc of shock loss and some other issues
Hair transplants suck kinda ngl
Wow that's brutal. Seems like hair transplants really aren't worth the trouble then unless you're absolutely certain the hair loss has completely stabilized and you're just correcting some minor spots that lack density. I refuse to ever get on finasteride so not sure what I'll do if I ever start balding.

That 'actual norwood 2 example is literally the exact same hairline as henry cavill but his hairstyle is exposing his hairline more. So are you now admitting that henry cavill is a norwood 2? This is my hairline. I am a norwood 1. Are you saying that me and cavill have the same hairline and ed skrein has a better hairline than me?

Attachments

• 20200305_000310.jpg
    20200305_000310.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 122
Wow that's brutal. Seems like hair transplants really aren't worth the trouble then unless you're absolutely certain the hair loss has completely stabilized and you're just correcting some minor spots that lack density. I refuse to ever get on finasteride so not sure what I'll do if I ever start balding.
System
Smp
Bald

That 'actual norwood 2 example is literally the exact same hairline as henry cavill but his hairstyle is exposing his hairline more. So are you now admitting that henry cavill is a norwood 2? This is my hairline. I am a norwood 1. Are you saying that me and cavill have the same hairline and ed skrein has a better hairline than me?
No it isnt. Henry cavill has way less temple recession. Wear glasses son.
And u arent NW1, You are norwood -1 with a widows peak. JFL at calling urself norwood 1 when u have the hairline of a baby

This is nw0

This is me at age 14. I was norwood 0 then. Now i have matured a tiny bit.
You are still NW0
Stop obessing over this little shit
JFL at thinking you are balding when your hairline looks like this
20200305 000310

• +1
Reactions: sasha777, Deleted member 4416, ascentium and 1 other person
This is me at age 14. I was norwood 0 then. Now i have matured a tiny bit.
Get sun, drink milk, stay in caloric surplus
And pray

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Get sun, drink milk, stay in caloric surplus
And pray
My hairline has been like this since i was around age 18-19. I am now 25 and it hasnt progressed and i have no thinning.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
Also w

I didn't say i was balding. Im 25 and ive had this hairline since i was 19.
Then ur good, its a NW0, not a NW1.
My hairline is a NW0 too (as you yourself have said), and I have a lot more of a peak than you do. Has been this way since childhood and will be like that until I die most likely. Same case with Henry Cavill

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
Then ur good, its a NW0, not a NW1.
My hairline is a NW0 too (as you yourself have said), and I have a lot more of a peak than you do. Has been this way since childhood and will be like that until I die most likely. Same case with Henry Cavill
View attachment 672855
Henry cavills hairline is a much more receded hairline though. Yours is a normal widows peak similar to fred ward (the guy in the picture.

Attachments

• F6F8MD.jpg
    F6F8MD.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 30
Henry cavills hairline is a much more receded hairline though. Yours is a normal widows peak similar to fred ward (the guy in the picture.
Yours is too, so dont stress about it.

Yours is too, so dont stress about it.
I was stressed about it years ago but not anymore lol. I just lost those hairs that were almost growing down to my forehead. Those hairs were much finer too, they wouldnt grow very long, almost like baby hair, thats probably why they fell out when i was around 18

• +1
System
Smp
Bald
Hair systems aren't realistic imo though. The maintenance and costs that you'll have to commit to for life are absolutely ridiculous and I'm assuming it limits how much you can exercise, swim, shower, etc. And the whole time you'll feel like a fraud and be afraid of being exposed so the insecurity of hair loss doesn't really leave you.

• +1
Reactions: HopefulTrucel and KDA Player
Hair systems aren't realistic imo though. The maintenance and costs that you'll have to commit to for life are absolutely ridiculous and I'm assuming it limits how much you can exercise, swim, shower, etc. And the whole time you'll feel like a fraud and be afraid of being exposed so the insecurity of hair loss doesn't really leave you.
Yeah same view

A wig does look better than a hairtransplant when you're nw4+

Isnt george clooney suspected to have had a hair transplant? I always see people saying he had one but the density on his hairline looks very natural. But on that hospital show he used to star in he had a receded hairline. Maybe he was just shaving his hairline back for the role like fred ward did in miami blues and how benicio del toro did in the usual suspects.

Hair transplant is cope. For every good example I see 5 bad ones and if you're the bad example you're FUCKED.

Hair transplant is cope. For every good example I see 5 bad ones and if you're the bad example you're FUCKED.
The balding patients still looked better after the hair transplant than they did before. Who fucking cares if it looks bad...it still looks better than bald most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
The balding patients still looked better after the hair transplant than they did before. Who fucking cares if it looks bad...it still looks better than bald most of the time.
okay maybe it looks better. But to get girls. it doesnt matter if you look like a bald freak, or a bit less bald pubic haired freak. You NEED full dense and low hairline. If your hairline is high, you dont look like a person that has sex.

Dude, you have a fucking amazing hairline. No chance you are a nw1

• +1
The important thing is not to lose it in the first place, you got like 7 different antiandrogen/5ar inhibitors and few growth stimulants that you can use, you really only got yourself to blame for being bald.

Dude, you have a fucking amazing hairline. No chance you are a nw1
My hairline is okay. I'd rather have a more broad hairline like colin farrell with very sharp temples that frame my face. Right now my hairline is very low, looks even lower irl compared to the pictures. My face isn't very suited for a low hairline. I'd rather it was a little higher. Usually when i get a buzzcut i push my hairline back a couple of centimeters because it looks ridiculous the way it is naturally.