Hairtransplant is bullshit compared to hairsystem

you are comparing older looking men with hair transplant to young men with hair systems, you realise these people do "age appropriate hairlines" they don't want to give a 40 year old a 1 mm forehead cause then everyone knows they are frauding hair, it's about being believable

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
What’s hair system?

you are comparing older looking men with hair transplant to young men with hair systems, you realise these people do "age appropriate hairlines" they don't want to give a 40 year old a 1 mm forehead cause then everyone knows they are frauding hair, it's about being believable
An older man with a small forehad is very believeable. Older men just dont suddenly get receding hairlines. Receding hairlines are progressive and it usually starts in late teens to early twenties. So older men with an aesthetic hairline is very believable and normal.

Gonna grab the popcorn for this one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
I was researching before and after pics for over 1 hour, and only found weak and ugly results. Girls desire a full nw0 low hairlined tiktok dense head of hair, and not a huge forehead pubic hair fluff. Having a low hairline is everything in life, and it seems like its impossible to achieve with a ht.

View attachment 672759View attachment 672764View attachment 672760View attachment 672761View attachment 672762View attachment 672772View attachment 672773

vs Hairsystem:

View attachment 672765
View attachment 672767View attachment 672768View attachment 672769
yeah no shit. beyond NW3 it doesnt even matter, if u dont have youthful looking hair its over
If this isn't your hairline unfrauded or its just a millimeter recessed in temples or not anywhere as square then you are bound to have fringe hiding that disgusting thing 24/7

20200913 111224

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Fake hairs? Lmao fuck off. Transplant is much better

Fake hairs? Lmao fuck off. Transplant is much better
Exactly. If i was balding i would rather have a hair transplant than a realistic hairpiece. Reason being is because id rather have real hair growing out of my head than sticking a mop of fake hair on my head that doesnt grow or anything. No growing out my hair during winter, no buzzcut/crew cut during summer...sounds very stupid.

Exactly. If i was balding i would rather have a hair transplant than a realistic hairpiece. Reason being is because id rather have real hair growing out of my head than sticking a mop of fake hair on my head that doesnt grow or anything. No growing out my hair during winter, no buzzcut/crew cut during summer...sounds very stupid.
Everyone would. The problem is hair transplants can only get you from no hair/little hair to shitty norwooded hair. You'll never get dense beautiful locks back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
Everyone would. The problem is hair transplants can only get you from no hair/little hair to shitty norwooded hair. You'll never get dense beautiful locks back.
This all depends on the person though. If someone is a norwood 2 and his hairline has stopped receding and he has no thinning he can very easily get a Norwood 1 hairline again. However if someone is a norwood 4 a lot of his donor zone will be wasted on giving him back his density in his crown whorl and the middle of his scalp. But someone with minimal hairloss or a mature hairline can very easily get a Norwood 1 again with very small amounts of grafts being taken from the back of his head. If someone like ewan mcgregor wanted a lower straighter hairline it could be done very easily.