Half the people putting others down saying it's over x or y or it never began without giving surgery advice are cowards ngl.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Half the fuckers putting others down or saying it's over or you need a good base to even get decent results to them i can honestly say their too fucking pussy to even try it's 1 thing to be realistic but to not even offer surgery options it leads me to infer 1 thing and 1 thing only.

Half of you are too scared to even have surgery and you want to bring others down who actually do it's like a reverse cope of some sorts you accept the black pill you accept looks matter in literally every aspect of life but then still turn around and say to others not get surgery.

From all this i can say those saying their is no point or it's all cope all i can say is your reverse coping. Your doing the exact same thing the blue pillers do saying work on your confidence their is no reason to try on looks but just from an completely opposite world view.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 10 others
Crabs in a bucket indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Xander578
They keep others down because they are scared
But honestly what did you expect this is standard normie behaviour just like in RL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
It's true tbqh their black pilled and they still wanna shy away from surgery
as i said people who don't want to do something try to get others to not do it aswell so it makes them feel more comfortable not doing it.
But honestly what did you expect this is standard normie behaviour just like in RL
It's just like with studying for tests, just normscum behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and maxlooks
Have you ever heard of a pipe dream, OP?

Do you have any clue realistically how many people can actually afford and will get surgery?

Do you know that surgery doesn't bring a 1 psl to a 5 psl? Even surgeries have a limit to which extent they can actually improve a person's facial feature and overall appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Indeed imagine knowing looks are integral to every aspect of your life and then still shying away from it it boggles the mind
Have you ever heard of a pipe dream, OP?

Do you have any clue realistically how many people can actually afford and will get surgery?

Do you know that surgery doesn't bring a 1 psl to a 5 psl? Even surgeries have a limit to which extent they can actually improve a person's facial feature and overall appeal.

Well lets say this the tools are out their to make a 3 psl to a 6 psl know the question is are surgeons willing to try and are you willing to even risk 1/10 to risk it.
as i said people who don't want to do something try to get others to not do it aswell so it makes them feel more comfortable not doing it.

It's just like with studying for tests, just normscum behaviour

Their is already 1 in this page as i write this

• +1
Legit post. Ever since I started posting on Lookism back in late 2018, numerous people have told me I shouldn't even bother with pursuing surgeries because my base/pheno is too weak and that I therefore don't have the potential to become as attractive as I'd like to eventually be. A lot of people also tell me not to bother with getting surgery because girls in their 20s would only ever be interested in me for betabuxxing anyways.

• +1
I have had surgery. I can afford more and have more planned.
Unless you have a deformity, a feature that severely detracts from the rest of your face, significant recession, or have amazing features but one flaw, most surgery will be helpful, but won't take you to good looking tier. You guys continue to cherry pick results that have lighting changes, photoshop, or results where the person clearly had strong features to begin with, but an underlying issue (e.g. recessive lower third).

Most surgery discussed here seems to be all fantasy based (20mm of maxilla movement without regards to impact on the midface, overall harmony, etc). It's almost laughable to see how surgery is discuss here tbh. Most people here will soft max another .25pts and then continue to waste their youth dreaming about surgery.

The realistic approach to this is to understand your skull and relations determine everything. You can use surgery to look better, but don't expect miracles.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, GordonFreeman, baruch and 3 others
Legit post. Ever since I started posting on Lookism back in late 2018, numerous people have told me I shouldn't even bother with pursuing surgeries because my base/pheno is too weak and that I therefore don't have the potential to become as attractive as I'd like to eventually be. A lot of people also tell me not to bother with getting surgery because girls in their 20s would only ever be interested in me for betabuxxing anyways.

Exactly these pussies are too scared to even try just cause they don't want too doesn't mean others shouldn't this is the 21st century we can do a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SurgerySoon
Exactly these pussies are too scared to even try just cause they don't want too doesn't mean others shouldn't this is the 21st century we can do a lot

If you think about it, what's the alternative? Just sitting around and LDARing once you hit 30? If surgery offers the only possibility (even if it is just that) of potentially improving your looks and you don't mind spending the money, then you basically have no choice but to go for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Amnesia and Deleted member 3043
If you think about it, what's the alternative? Just sitting around and LDARing once you hit 30? If surgery offers the only possibility (even if it is just that) of potentially improving your looks and you don't mind spending the money, then you basically have no choice but to go for it

Even if you don't reach chad your looks are your life you are judged by your looks weather people like it or not
Unless you have a deformity, a feature that severely detracts from the rest of your face, significant recession, most surgery will be helpful, but won't take you to good looking tier. You guys continue to cherry pick results that have lighting changes, photoshop, or results where the person clearly had strong features to begin with, but an underlying issue (e.g. recessive lower third).

Most surgery discussed here seems to be all fantasy based (20mm of maxilla movement without regards to impact on the midface, overall harmony, etc). It's almost laughable to see how surgery is discuss here tbh. Most people here will soft max another .25pts and then continue to waste their youth dreaming about surgery.

Surgery if we lived in a black pilled world could achieve this if we lived in a black pilled society this would be considered the norm but no we don't people don't wanna speak about the devil in the room

Honestly fuck this shit

If we had surgeons who cared about aesthetics first if we had a society overall at large that wanted

Last edited:
  • +1
Even if you don't reach chad your looks are your life you are judged by your looks weather people like it or not

Surgery if we lived in a black pilled world could achieve this if we lived in a black pilled society this would be considered the norm but no we don't people don't wanna speak about the devil in the room

View attachment 342390

If we had surgeons who cared about aesthetics first if we had a society overall at large that wanted

I don't think you understand the limitations of a) bone movement b) impact multiple surgeries have on your bones themselves c) soft tissue changes that still can't be very well predicted and d) harmony

You can continue to photoshop what you think *could* be possible, but it'll do you no good in the real world.

As long as you have the mindset of 'i need to improve my looks' and not 'i need to become chad/model tier and want these relations or this forward growth' you'll be fine with surgery.

I see bimax results get posted here and half the forum jerks themselves off going 'hur no real change' because the dude didn't become a model. No amount of surgery will satisfy those people, and I have no doubt they couldn't and wouldn't be able to afford or undergo the surgery themselves.

• +1
Unless you have a deformity, a feature that severely detracts from the rest of your face, significant recession, or have amazing features but one flaw, most surgery will be helpful, but won't take you to good looking tier. You guys continue to cherry pick results that have lighting changes, photoshop, or results where the person clearly had strong features to begin with, but an underlying issue (e.g. recessive lower third).

The realistic approach to this is to understand your skull and relations determine everything. You can use surgery to look better, but don't expect miracles.

I recall you saying you already underwent bimax surgery. Which procedures are you planning next?

• +1
I recall you saying you already underwent bimax surgery. Which procedures are you planning next?

I scheduled surgery with Taban for my eyes (canthoplasty, lower eyelid retraction, orbital rim work) in August. I have gotten a hold of two Euro docs I want a chin wing and rhinoplasty with, hoping to do that in December.

After those, I plan on calling it good for a bit of time, unless I figure a ZSO is worthwhile.

• +1
The blackpill community is pretty negative ngl, also I think a fair number of people are just postmaxxing, its easier to bully somebody and tell them its over rather then giving them actual surgery advice. I don't think .me is where nice, emotionally stable people post.

For most people on this site its not over for them. Alot of people here could ascend to high tier normies with the correct surgeries, gymaxxing and NTmaxxing.

• +1
I don't think you understand the limitations of a) bone movement b) impact multiple surgeries have on your bones themselves c) soft tissue changes that still can't be very well predicted and d) harmony

You can continue to photoshop what you think *could* be possible, but it'll do you no good in the real world.

As long as you have the mindset of 'i need to improve my looks' and not 'i need to become chad/model tier and want these relations or this forward growth' you'll be fine with surgery.

I see bimax results get posted here and half the forum jerks themselves off going 'hur no real change' because the dude didn't become a model. No amount of surgery will satisfy those people, and I have no doubt they couldn't and wouldn't be able to afford or undergo the surgery themselves.

Right know your right its an issue and a lot of soft tissue is hard to predict my idea for a better aesthetic results would have been a machine.

They have way less room for margins of error

• +1

To be honest, for me it actually HAS become a race to simply try to become as good-looking as possible, so I probably do count as a "bad" (for lack of a better word) example of a surgery patient, at least in regard to what my motives for actually getting surgery have become.

The point you made about not being able to predict soft tissue changes from surgery is a good one. My cheek implants project by 3.5 mm and 5.5 mm on each side, and yet the additional projection provided by the implants is hardly perceptible (basically looks like no change whatsoever as compared to my pre-surgery photos). On the other hand, @Saiyan's cheek implants only project by about 2 mm on each side, and yet they're VERY noticeable, and in a tasteful way. From what my surgeon told me, the reason my results are so underwhelming is because of my skin simply being too thick, which he didn't account for when designing my implants. So now I'm looking at undergoing a revision to have implants placed that provide an additional 3 mm of projection at a cost of $13k.

That brings up another point that a lot of the folks here who are considering surgery probably haven't taken into account - if they bite the bullet and get surgery and end up with a result they're not satisfied with for whatever reason, they'll have to either force themselves to psychologically be at peace with the fact that they didn't get the result they had hoped for (which may only be because their surgeon simply didn't design large enough implants, as in my case), or swallow the bitter pill of spending thousands more on a revision procedure.

• +1
Indeed just use the possibility, a lot of time to ldar after (or rope)

• +1
women only use chads for sex

betabuxxes mog since women actually NEED them where they dont really need chad

• +1
To be honest, for me it actually HAS become a race to simply try to become as good-looking as possible, so I probably do count as a "bad" (for lack of a better word) example of a surgery patient, at least in regard to what my motives for actually getting surgery have become.

The point you made about not being able to predict soft tissue changes from surgery is a good one. My cheek implants project by 3.5 mm and 5.5 mm on each side, and yet the additional projection provided by the implants is hardly perceptible (basically looks like no change whatsoever as compared to my pre-surgery photos). On the other hand, @Saiyan's cheek implants only project by about 2 mm on each side, and yet they're VERY noticeable, and in a tasteful way. From what my surgeon told me, the reason my results are so underwhelming is because of my skin simply being too thick, which he didn't account for when designing my implants. So now I'm looking at undergoing a revision to have implants placed that provide an additional 3 mm of projection at a cost of $13k.

That brings up another point that a lot of the folks here who are considering surgery probably haven't taken into account - if they bite the bullet and get surgery and end up with a result they're not satisfied with for whatever reason, they'll have to either force themselves to psychologically be at peace with the fact that they didn't get the result they had hoped for (which may only be because their surgeon simply didn't design large enough implants, as in my case), or swallow the bitter pill of spending thousands more on a revision procedure.

It's fine, that's your prerogative. Yes, I agree on the point of 2nd or revision surgeries, there's a reason why many people that have undergone rhinoplasty always say 'plan for one, but have enough money for two'

• +1