Handcels need to start rock climbing ASAP

GigaMogger

GigaMogger

egoy fan acc
Extract from the article:

HONNOLD:
Yeah, I have pretty big fingers, so it’s hard to get it into a thin crack. :lul:

LOGAN:
Show me.

HONNOLD: Uh. [Lifts hands]

LOGAN: Were they like this before you started climbing? [Grabs hands delicately]

HONNOLD: I don’t think they were quite as big before I started climbing. I think that—I honestly think my connective tissue and stuff is like, um, they’ve just all gotten beefier, you know? I think it’s all the crack climbing torquing your fingers in different ways.

Stills from this interview:

Read the article if you want to swallow the handpill even more because those quotes are some of the mildest in the article :lul: :blackpill:

Related link:
Study: Factors influencing osteological changes in the hands and fingers of rock climbers

Study: Estimation of hand and wrist muscle capacities in rock climbers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, JihadChad, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Who needs rockclimbing when ur hands look like this 90A37F81 F518 4D56 9482 803292F05A1C

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel and GigaMogger
the handpill is brutal
my left one is bigger than the right cause of the stress put by playing a lot of guitar during development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and GigaMogger
forearm grips could help too right?

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 1973
Can you imply this technique on to legs?

Every cm matter.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Yeah I use them too at 60kg restistance, but I'm mainly doing that for grip strength for pull ups

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914, JihadChad and 1 other person
  • Love it
I've read best way to use grip trainers for hands is do like 5 reps, then 6th hold it for literally as long as you can, making sure to release as slowly as you can also

• +1