Hanging around with chad and seeing what life could have been is so SUIFUEL

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

Gold
I'm so depressed..
Comparisson IS the thief of joy...
Why the hell wasn't I born A fucking CHAD so I could have the life I always wanted..
Fuckkk this shit..
I don't want to see a chad irl ever again.
Their existence mogs mine to outer space.
While they had all the social validation and pussy without trying, I have to obsess with looksmaxing to attract some foids.
Fuck... the blackpill is so SUIFUEL, especially when you see it in front of you
Its OVER

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 4797 and 5 others
Stop being a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7776 and 6 others
Today was a good day hmu next time you wanna hang

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
Yeah life is mega unfair. But can't do shit.
Cope better or looksmax better.

Can't relate

cant imagine being such a little faggot tbh

As long as I don't marry a roastie idc tbh

I am glad I found out the truth

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Deleted member 7776 and Yoyo2233
I was literally happy until hanging out with chad yesterday.
I was so happy and great
I don't even look bad anymore it's just...
Theres levels to this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Got you bro, need to knock some sense in you
Broo I have my days... a week ago a girl told me how much better I look and I was so happy with the progress I made as a person in general.
I need to stop comparing myself with other people.. it's a depressing strategy to feel pain..
But yes yesterday seeing chad get so many nudes from HOT girls was such suifuel

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 9837 and Hozay
Are you rightfully depressed like are your parents tall and attractive?Then fair enough.Even so .millionairemax and musclemax .get your mind right. Champ .

You are probs are average not ugly level up are where you can .

Are you rightfully depressed like are your parents tall and attractive?Then fair enough.Even so .millionairemax and musclemax .get your mind right. Champ .

I am not ugly, I looksmaxed and ascended to my potential. I'd say I feel average some days above average other times, cant rate myself
But I hanged around a REAL chad yesterday and saw how different life is for him.. over

This post was an exageration based on my feelings at the time.. I was really down when I wrote this.. sometimes I feel attractive, other times like when I bloat or think of one of my failos I can feel down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5574
I am not ugly, I looksmaxed and ascended to my potential. I'd say I feel average some days above average other times, cant rate myself
But I hanged around a REAL chad yesterday and saw how different life is for him.. over
I get you
This post was an exageration based on my feelings at the time.. I was really down when I wrote this.. sometimes I feel attractive, other times like when I bloat or think of one of my failos I can feel down
You can acknowledge once but if keep comparing it'll eat you up.

Hanging out with chads to waste their life away theory

my roomate is a total chad, im not kidding, he showed me his snapchat and he has, by god im not lying, multiple 200+ streaks with girls and 550+ streak with some girl, can u fucking believe that lmaoooo????

best thing is, he fucked the sister of the party host (his best female gf actually) in the bed of their parents.
chad life.

Describe this real chad