Hard mewing masseter activation

Carolus

Carolus

Banker
I'm gonna keep this pretty short, just wanted to share a revelation I had recently:

If I maintain correct tongue posture and apply decent pressure to the palate, my masseters activate in exactly the same way as when clenching or chewing, the muscle becomes rock hard(My teeth aren't touching at all). It's like flexing your pec without moving your arm. Obviously it's hard to apply pressure all the time, but it's not as hard as full on aspie hard mewing, and it gets easier.

''Time under tension'' is a proven way to achieve muscle hypertrophy(even if it is controversial to what degree), so I'm willing to draw up a link and say that this would potentially increase masseter size depending on intensity and duration. In my experience smaller muscles respond better to longer times under tension, for example a lot of repetitions when excersising the rear deltoids.
Obviously clenching is easier, but since that fucks your teeth and crushes your skull, this seems like a better option.

TL;DR:
I conclude that by applying pressure to my palate with my tongue, my masseters are activated in the same way as when masticating or clenching.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, DisgustingIndian97, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Holy fuarrk at this discovery!!! blackpilled scholar. I'm taking notes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DisgustingIndian97, WadlowMaxxing, Dunkelheit and 3 others
no shit

• Woah
Reactions: Carolus
best of the best @mods

• +1
Holy fuarrk at this discovery!!! blackpilled scholar. I'm taking notes
No need for notes, open your mouth and you can apply some tongue pressure on my schlong.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, ManzareK, JizzFarmer and 12 others
I'm gonna keep this pretty short, just wanted to share a revelation I had recently:

If I maintain correct tongue posture and apply decent pressure to the palate, my masseters activate in exactly the same way as when clenching or chewing, the muscle becomes rock hard(My teeth aren't touching at all). It's like flexing your pec without moving your arm. Obviously it's hard to apply pressure all the time, but it's not as hard as full on aspie hard mewing, and it gets easier.

''Time under tension'' is a proven way to achieve muscle hypertrophy(even if it is controversial to what degree), so I'm willing to draw up a link and say that this would potentially increase masseter size depending on intensity and duration. In my experience smaller muscles respond better to longer times under tension, for example a lot of repetitions when excersising the rear deltoids.
Obviously clenching is easier, but since that fucks your teeth and crushes your skull, this seems like a better option.

TL;DR:
I conclude that by applying pressure to my palate with my tongue, my masseters are activated in the same way as when masticating or clenching.
this is why u need the whole tongue on ur palate not just the first half masater activation is actually bad since it ccan cause CW rotation when most people want CCW rotation

this is why u need the whole tongue on ur palate not just the first half masater activation is actually bad since it ccan cause CW rotation when most people want CCW rotation
wait, what? massater activation is bad? I thought it was a good thing this entire time
I miss wincel man

• +1
FINALLY someone who discovers that chewing is a waste of time, if you are a mewing master (like myself)
It also might actually cause conflicting growth with ur mewing progress, or at least unproportional ones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 3323
wait, what? massater activation is bad? I thought it was a good thing this entire time
I miss wincel man
As long as you put the posterior part of your tongue on your palate as well you're fine. Good indicator of this is if the hyoid bone is up and there's NOT a lump under your chin. Tilt your head forward as well rather than backwards, makes it easier to ''mew correctly''.

Dn rd because post rep is 0

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
As long as you put the posterior part of your tongue on your palate as well you're fine. Good indicator of this is if the hyoid bone is up and there's NOT a lump under your chin. Tilt your head forward as well rather than backwards, makes it easier to ''mew correctly''.
got it. I actually mew pretty damn hard, my hyoid bone got very used to burn.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Carolus

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus, SoyGune and datboijj