Hard mewing

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Is hard mewing legit just mewing but pressing harder on the roof of the mouth, or is there more to it?

No, the only remotely effective technique is to align your head at a downward incline angle whilst mewing. The force of gravity in addition to the pressure applied from the tongue is nearly double the force applied when standing up (against gravity). Mewing while right side up is ineffective, as any force you are applying is being cancelled by the force of gravity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
You need to do affirmations, used the law of attraction and listen to delta waves sound while doing it for it to work.

You need to do affirmations, used the law of attraction and listen to delta waves sound while doing it for it to work.

:feelsmage: :whatfeels::forcedsmile::LOL::lul::ROFLMAO::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

wat. those dont work.

No, the only remotely effective technique is to align your head at a downward incline angle whilst mewing. The force of gravity in addition to the pressure applied from the tongue is nearly double the force applied when standing up (against gravity). Mewing while right side up is ineffective, as any force you are applying is being cancelled by the force of gravity

So u sayin i should just lay down 24/7 or that i need to be keeping my chin tucked in

Just have correct posture during puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466