Hard work is meaningless because Chad could work hard if he wanted to and he has a higher work capacity

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Chad has more positive feedback in life. He can grind and work hard much easier. You're not going to out work a guy with superior genes simply because his genes allow him to work harder.

They always allow him to make more gains. Plus he has a girl he can come home to and feel better about life, thus making hard work easier for him.

A guy with shit genes is going to work hard for 1/10th the gains, no verbal support, and just get shit on by people for even trying. How can a guy with shit genes be tough and endure hard work? The definition of non-chad genes is you break down easily.

At the end of a day, a tall chad with a thick frame can endure much more mental and physical stress than you could ever dream of. He can work much harder than you if he feels like it.

And the end of the day, water is wet.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 3583 and 4 others
Chad has more positive feedback in life. He can grind and work hard much easier. You're not going to out work a guy with superior genes simply because his genes allow him to work harder.

They always allow him to make more gains.

At the end of a day, a tall chad with a thick frame can endure much more mental and physical stress than you could ever dream of. He can work much harder than you if he feels like it.
Screenshot 20200625 001118 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
I agree tbh. Having been ugly but an academic top achiever I have been nothing but sabotaged and discouraged by teachers, mentors and peers.

The life of a slave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 7776, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I agree tbh. Having been ugly but an academic top achiever I have been nothing but sabotaged and discouraged by teachers, mentors and peers.

The life of a slave
same ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Maybe if you had more money people would treat you better

possibly. would need a good amount though
Maybe if you had more money people would treat you better
I read a lot of stories about millionaires and they say that people put a lot more weight to their opinion and respect them and shit like that, they grinded from middle class to upper class tho.
But it really isn't feasible for the average person to grind away like that and "get a business". I want to go to uni so I can have fun while young instead of spending all of my prime years setting up my business.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I read a lot of stories about millionaires and they say that people put a lot more weight to their opinion and respect them and shit like that, they grinded from middle class to upper class tho.
But it really isn't feasible for the average person to grind away like that and "get a business". I want to go to uni so I can have fun while young instead of spending all of my prime years setting up my business.

Being good looking moggs money so fucking hard

I just need to make money really really fast so I can become the elusive PSL 6, and in my career Im kind of stuck at the moment not making shit but I will make a ton of $$ in the future

All I need is orbital rim implants and a canthoplasty and I will be turbo mogger

Becoming PSL 6 is the only thing I have to live for rbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
All I need is orbital rim implants and a canthoplasty and I will be turbo mogger

Becoming PSL 6 is the only thing I have to live for rbh
so, did you become the turbo mogger yet? is life treating you better?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
so, did you become the turbo mogger yet? is life treating you better?
he hasn't yet but ive seen his eyes and they look decent, just nct and maybe undereye support kinda bad.

medial canthus, pfl, eye color are good though. also autism

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg and oatmeal

The life of a slave