Has 2d to 4d finger ration ever been proven false?

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
Seems like a highly unreliable source of telling prenatal testosterone imo And I heard there was no correlation from some studies but some correlation from others. Any more info on this?

Attachments

• BC1DA74F-E3DC-4884-B20E-4745B94E3516.jpeg
    BC1DA74F-E3DC-4884-B20E-4745B94E3516.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Probably not true

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 6572
Cut your finger nails you disgusting human

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 2214
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao
it's linked to prenatal testosterone. It's sexually dimorphic too which means it's a male trait to have a low digit ratio. Just go on wikipedia and it will show you all the things affected by low digit ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
it's linked to prenatal testosterone. It's sexually dimorphic too which means it's a male trait to have a low digit ratio. Just go on wikipedia and it will show you all the things affected by low digit ratio.

But one study said that this was false as measured levels of prenatal t had no correlation to digit ratios and instead downturned eyebrows were a more accurate sign of prenatal testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
BIGDICCJIMfingers

This was from October.

I have huge hands but girly fingers. I also have a deep voice and a horsedick so I just disprove this theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 6572
But one study said that this was false as measured levels of prenatal t had no correlation to digit ratios and instead downturned eyebrows were a more accurate sign of prenatal testosterone
I mean each one of the things on wikipedia is from a study. prenatal testosterone affects a lot.
here is another article showing what prenatal test does. basically the more pre-t you have the more male you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I mean each one of the things on wikipedia is from a study. prenatal testosterone affects a lot.
here is another article showing what prenatal test does. basically the more pre-t you have the more male you are.
I have girly fingers but super masculine feet and shoulders. What the fuck does this mean

Did all my prenatal T go to my cock and balls

I have girly fingers but super masculine feet and shoulders. What the fuck does this mean

Did all my prenatal T go to my cock and balls
I don't know. It's probably just a weak correlation and not a rule. Genetics is just rolling dice and hoping you come out well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
They even said in hundreds of studies it’s linked to homosexuality, alcoholism and autism rates and they can tell by ratios
Those are in extreme cases, and actually there's definitely a link between 2d4d and fetal androgen exposure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572