has any fatcel here or a fatcel you know got taller after they lost weight?

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
title. i wanna know if you guys or any ppl you knew who were fat during their teens got to be taller after they lost the weight. reason im asking is cuz fat converts test into estro which could fuse growth plates, and losing the weight could drop the estro levels significantly. also does any fatcel here notice they went through puberty slower or anything? thanks

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and MentalistKebab
The only thing that kept me from being fat is growing tall too fast.

Also I see 6’4 guys who have been fat their entire life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095

ive been growing so slowly but my tanner stage seems to be like way below my age, like i only got armpit hair at 17 a few months before turning 18 despite having the genes for a ton of body hair.

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
ive been growing so slowly but my tanner stage seems to be like way below my age, like i only got armpit hair at 17 a few months before turning 18 despite having the genes for a ton of body hair.
Inner thigh hair indicates the entrance into final tanner stage, or so I've been told

Opposite here, got armpit hair at 11, I hit puberty too early.

Opposite here, got armpit hair at 11, I hit puberty too early.
I was born with full armpit hair

never began

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and deer
nibbas can grow to 21 some even more

but generally your height at 18 is your final height

Loosing fat increases height

Gravitation force = G (m1 × m2)/r2
By decreasing your mass (m1), you decrease gravitation force to Earth, thus ascend higher = taller :cool:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
title. i wanna know if you guys or any ppl you knew who were fat during their teens got to be taller after they lost the weight. reason im asking is cuz fat converts test into estro which could fuse growth plates, and losing the weight could drop the estro levels significantly. also does any fatcel here notice they went through puberty slower or anything? thanks
JFL at this cope. Just go to the gym to get taller bro

this is directed at ppl who are late into teens or 18-21
18-21 is cope man honeslty Except for the rare expection men are done growing by 18. There are 14-15 year olds on here so it might be able to help them but still genes are genes

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Highly doubt there's a correlation

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
18-21 is cope man honeslty Except for the rare expection men are done growing by 18. There are 14-15 year olds on here so it might be able to help them but still genes are genes
yes thats why im asking for that "rare exception" of people who mightve been fat and lost the estrogen after losing the weight who mightve had more height left to grow. i for one have grown slowly through puberty and i barely have any armpit hair and inner thigh hair at my age of 18.

• +1
yes thats why im asking for that "rare exception" of people who mightve been fat and lost the estrogen after losing the weight who mightve had more height left to grow. i for one have grown slowly through puberty and i barely have any armpit hair and inner thigh hair at my age of 18.
Maybe man worth a shot tru glucosamine and condrotonin too if you trying to maxx out a late puberty. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd

meghan roche is really gl, but she's 100% carried by her eyebrows/eyes + height (for modeling), that's literally it

meghan roche is really gl, but she's 100% carried by her eyebrows/eyes + height (for modeling), that's literally it
what does she or anything of that have to do with this post?

• +1
You’ll gain barely 0.5 inches from losing weight and that’s mostly due to bad posture now dick size? Sure

I am17 and 6feet5 and I have been fat my entire puberty. Height is 100percent genetics. and genetics is random because my father was only 5,10 and mother 5,6

I am17 and 6feet5 and I have been fat my entire puberty. Height is 100percent genetics. and genetics is random because my father was only 5,10 and mother 5,6
how fat are we talking though? and that still doesnt exclude how fat can influence your hormonal profile in a negative way. do you have full armpit hair and full inner thigh hair now?

• +1
Maybe man worth a shot tru glucosamine and condrotonin too if you trying to maxx out a late puberty. How old are you?
im 18 gonna turn 19 in over 2 months. yes i know about strikes stack and i wanna get my hands on it soon once im able to.

• +1
im 18 gonna turn 19 in over 2 months. yes i know about strikes stack and i wanna get my hands on it soon once im able to.
Strikes stack? Glucasmine and condortonin is just an over the counter supplement that can possibly promote growth plate activity. It’s not HGH which you need to get illegally.

You should have to score at least 90 on an official IQ examination before being able to become a member here.

This seems much more helpful for the forum's health than "what is your reason for joining?"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Subhuman trash
how fat are we talking though? and that still doesnt exclude how fat can influence your hormonal profile in a negative way. do you have full armpit hair and full inner thigh hair now?

I was around 30 to 40 percent body fat during puberty, I am currently at around 25 to 30.
and yes I have full armpit and inner thigh hair.

• +1
I was around 30 to 40 percent body fat during puberty, I am currently at around 25 to 30.
and yes I have full armpit and inner thigh hair.
im also around 25 to 30 atm id say. did you go through puberty fast or slow?

• +1
im also around 25 to 30 atm id say. did you go through puberty fast or slow?

I did slow, because I had man boobs and still has it. its because I had high estrogen and low T. I also started puberty late at 15

I did slow, because I had man boobs and still has it. its because I had high estrogen and low T. I also started puberty late at 15
yeah im also going through puberty slow here (little armpit and inner thigh hair at 18). also have slight gyno cuz of fat, im scared that the high e will close my growth plates faster.

• +1
yeah im also going through puberty slow here (little armpit and inner thigh hair at 18). also have slight gyno cuz of fat, im scared that the high e will close my growth plates faster.
Hit the gym asap. and eat more than 300g protein and less than 2k kcal a day. I have seen decent changes doing this I have also started getting beard.

• +1
Hit the gym asap. and eat more than 300g protein and less than 2k kcal a day. I have seen decent changes doing this I have also started getting beard.
was your height growth rate slower during puberty before you lost the weight? and did it speed up after?

• +1
If being fat was detrimental to your posture maybe but otherwise you're likely to get shorter since you'll lose fat from your feet

Fat people are generally taller because they are eating enough to keep growing consistently. But it's mostly genetics jfl

No, I was overweight a lot [still kinda am] and there wasnt much of an improvement, however my posture is absolute shit so that can increase

was your height growth rate slower during puberty before you lost the weight? and did it speed up after?

I never lost the weight. I started gymmaxxing on january. then corona happened. now I started it last month and gone 15 days till now.
and No My growth never stopped.
I remember I was 5feet9 when i was 13. and 6feet2 when I was 14. now 3 years later I am 6feet5. and still have a big belly and 30% bf.

• +1