Has any manlet ever ascended? (No statusmax)

metagross

metagross

Sphinx
Legitimate question:
Do you know of any manlet either here on this site or in real life that ever ascended his looks to such a degree that he is atleast a Chadlite?

Legitimate question:
Do you know of any manlet either here on this site or in real life that ever ascended his looks to such a degree that he is atleast a Chadlite?
@Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, Deleted member 8165, Lmao and 9 others
I’ve seen some good looking short men at Uni. No clue about their dating life, but they had quite the big social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Im 5.9... manlet.. I fraud my height to 180cm... If I get nose job this year..I probably ascend as manlet.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
It never was a possibility for manlets to ascend.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, metagross and Deleted member 10185
Legitimate question:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 8080 and 1 other person
Yes, myself being 169cm I knew guys who where shorter than me and mogged dudes 15cm taller and fucked prime Stacies.

Shortceldom is an enormous failo and need to be compensated in every other aspect (leanmax, stylemax, youngmax, conficencemax and statusmax too). Selection of Stacies is limited to those shorter than you too, but there are still enough, fortunately.

There's no excuse not to looksmax "because muh shortcel". Ofc you've received a huge handicap on the day of your birth, but if you just accept your defeat, you're just a loser nobody should have any sympathy for and you deserve to be genetically wiped from the face of this planet to make room for more good looking dudes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly, vLotus, itorroella9 and 6 others
Legitimate question:
Which kind of manlet do you mean? 6' manlet? 5'10" manlet? 5'8" manlet? 5'6" manlet?

yes @joao has ascended he is the 5ft3 'slayer friend' that every coper talks about

and he is king of his country

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
@Chad1212

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, ReverseNorwoodPill and Chad69
Which kind of manlet do you mean? 6' manlet? 5'10" manlet? 5'8" manlet? 5'6" manlet?
I think 5'7 and below is manlet status. 5'8 is also critical, but managable. 5'9 and above is workable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
Yes, myself being 169cm I knew guys who where shorter than me and mogged dudes 15cm taller and fucked prime Stacies.

Shortceldom is an enormous failo and need to be compensated in every other aspect (leanmax, stylemax, youngmax, conficencemax and statusmax too). Selection of Stacies is limited to those shorter than you too, but there are still enough, fortunately.

There's no excuse not to looksmax "because muh shortcel". Ofc you've received a huge handicap on the day of your birth, but if you just accept your defeat, you're just a loser nobody should have any sympathy for and you deserve to be genetically wiped from the face of this planet to make room for more good looking dudes.
Thanks.
This is indeed lifefuel.

@ddristhebestgermany now has a gf

Im 5.9... manlet.. I fraud my height to 180cm... If I get nose job this year..I probably ascend as manlet.
u r not manlet. u r average kid

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Legitimate question:
i know 5 6 and 5 5 minichads who do decently

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and metagross
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar
@joao has had sex with decent women and he's 5 3/5 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I think 5'7 and below is manlet status. 5'8 is also critical, but managable. 5'9 and above is workable
I don't know any 5'6" guy irl who is doing well. Maybe they luck out with a girl here and there, but their options are very very limited.
But i know 5'8" 3-4PSL guys with 140 notches in their mid twenties.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and metagross
there are plenty of 5'7'' and 5'8'' people with good looking faces . Chad face is a chad face. If you mean by slaying potential, they are limited ofc, but can find a ltr with ease if they want to.

The only physical ascension is limb lengthening surgery of course.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Pubertymaxxer3
Manlets are doomed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Legitimate question:
if it is completely disconnected from status AKA ( good personality, money, IQ, etc.) then only if he got an attractive face then would he be ascended, depends if he had the potential to ascend in the first place but people like that do exist lol

Yes, I have seen short guys having GL GF's and slaying. Weird question.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and SOS-Sonic
Am 23, 5"9, and slay around 50 girls,

Tbh non-ironically I see more and more stacies hooking up with guys a bit shorter than them, so I would say if the face or the overall smv is high enough it won´t even be limited to shorties only.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and metagross
My 169 cm friend Did at 25 years old. I mean he didnt ascend to Chad lite but he has a non hambeast gf. Thats the Best you can expect at sub 5'7

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: metagross
I know a 5'6 dark-skinned indian, weak-ass jaw, thick lips. Has a LTR with a (legit) 5.5/10 white girl and has ascended with her.

5ft8 is manageable tbh , lots of girls are now looking for partners of same height. The man being much taller is bit less in fashion nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and clockwiseRotator
Me

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Define "manlet"

The retards on here think <6' is manlet tier on this forum. So what's your definition of manlet? You better not be autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Define "manlet"

The retards on here think <6' is manlet tier on this forum. So what's your definition of manlet? You better not be autistic
I would say people who are atleast 2 inches below average can be considered manlets.