Has ANYBODY here had MSE or something close to that?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
If yes, did it increase your FWHR(even a slight bit matters)? Did it increase your IPD? Your PFL? Did it stretch out the skin more around your mouth/maxilla? Did it increase cheekbone prominence/zygo width?

I'm looking for answers. I'm really into this and I'm having an appointment in the future with an orthodontist and my mom to get it. I'm telling them I'm doing it for better breathing and a better airway.

• +1
Reactions: noped
MSE is not performed by all orthos. Only a few do that as far as I know.
Ronald Ead is a good source for MSE shit on youtube, although not much about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Ronald Ead is a good source for MSE shit on youtube, although not much about looksmaxxing
try buzzcut

Youre australian right? I think there's a surgeon in Sydney that does it, the company is profilo surgical they do SARPE IMDO and jaw surgeries too.
I buzz my pubes
Who's the toilet in your sig?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1464
My research indicates to me probably less than 10 orthos/dentists in the US have done more than a few MSEs. And it is possible it is only the 3 whose websites I found.

I emailed the company that sells the device, asked them to direct me to a service provider list, or to provide me names of Orthos/Dentists in my area that use the device, they never emailed me back.

It is still a speculative procedure IMO.

• +1
Most orthos won’t do it unless you perfectly fit the criteria for the procedure

• +1