Has anybody successfully told parents about blackpill?

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
For some odd reason older people seem like a computer program that doesnt register a certain input

" Error does not compute "

They think it's the clothes you wear, how you approach, if you're smiling or not, I mean WTF?

They will literally accept any answer except looks, thats the only one they wont accept, because they know a guy who waited until his 30's and had lots of money to pick up a washed up roastie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, NormieKilla, john_cope and 4 others
Most NT average int people will not ever accept truths that seem depressing/disempowering or conflict too much with their internal narrative. Don't try to blackpill normies, its just pissing into the wind.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, NormieKilla, Deleted member 2527 and 10 others
Most NT average int people will not ever accept truths that seem depressing/disempowering or conflict too much with their internal narrative. Don't try to blackpill normies, its just pissing into the wind.

Thats why this website is so addicting, cant discuss this kind of shit with anybody else IRL

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SA7, Preposterous and 7 others
I have and all they responded with was "doom and glooms me"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1551 and 3 others
My father is blackpilled af.

And my mother.. Well, shes a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, HighIQcel, NormieKilla and 3 others
You'll have more success teaching boomer parents how to use the incognito mode in chrome than explain the lookism theory to them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, NormieKilla, Joyride and 5 others
My father is blackpilled af.

And my mother.. Well, shes a woman.

Is your father a Chad or an incel ( by today's standards that is )

Seems like average looking people cant be blackpilled

Yes ive blackpilled my mom sucessfully

Is your father a Chad or an incel ( by today's standards that is )

Seems like average looking people cant be blackpilled

he was very good looking in his 20s. He was a model for one year. Now he is fat jfl. But not an incel definetely

For some odd reason older people seem like a computer program that doesnt register a certain input

They think it's the clothes you wear, how you approach, if you're smiling or not, I mean WTF?

They will literally accept any answer except looks, thats the only one they wont accept, because they know a guy who waited until his 30's and had lots of money to pick up a washed up roastie
my parents have accepted the fact looks is the most important thing in dating, however they are convinced that I am above average looking, so I can't get laid because of my personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, CopingCel, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
my parents have accepted the fact looks is the most important thing in dating, however they are convinced that I am above average looking, so I can't get laid because of my personality
it is what it is

my mother is extremely bluepilled

i even told her i got barely any matches before looksmax and now i get hundreds and she kept insisting i just had bad pictures back then

i kept telling her i looked abyssmal and she was on the verge of crying

• So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla and BigBoy

my parents told me bread helps with clavicle length

???? :feelspepo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, UglyMan, Framletgod and 1 other person
I showed my mom my cephalometry and internet results of bimax

Of course, she couldn't ignore it anymore, reluctantly, she agreed that I may have some "little defects" kek, you gotta throw science in their faces, you can't ignore the fucking reality :lul:

Now she backs me up, we don't talk about sex or girls because it's my fucking mom, later I'll redpill her in eye area and zygos

Yeah this is called parents bias ( because you have their genetics duh ), mine think I am 90th percentile little do they know its 95/5 or 99/1 in some areas

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
Do not talk about the black pill in real life. I did this once and I can tell the person I told it to will never think of me the same way again

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, HighIQcel, NormieKilla and 4 others
They kinda agree with it but then they say I need to socialcirclemaxx, which is also true

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Framletgod
They kinda agree with it but then they say I need to socialcirclemaxx, which is also true

Social circle is legit but still in most social circles your options are limited plus if you are GL your buddies gfs will hit on you making it awkward

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
Social circle is legit but still in most social circles your options are limited plus if you are GL your buddies gfs will hit on you making it awkward
There's not enough wicked autists like me of both gender to form a social circle. It's not an option for my non-NT ass.

• +1
Do not talk about the black pill in real life. I did this once and I can tell the person I told it to will never think of me the same way again
Why? What happened?

my mother is extremely bluepilled

i even told her i got barely any matches before looksmax and now i get hundreds and she kept insisting i just had bad pictures back then

i kept telling her i looked abyssmal and she was on the verge of crying

@freakofnature ?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
My mom doesn't give a shit that I'm balding she says it's ok for guys to bald and my dad was like you're talking nonsense who cares. My mom bought wigs at 50yo because her hairline is receding due to an auto immune disease.

• +1
@freakofnature ?
Tenor 3

So legit
@freakofnature @cocainecowboy :feelshmm::feelshmm:

It was biggest mistake ever trying blackpill them. Since then they keep trying to bluepill me again.
But you know what they say: "once u go black you never go back"

most people are blackpilled, they just dont like to talk about it in the terms we do
if u show facts, comparte things, show the patterns.. they will see it
but they will refuse to say that it's everything. They're right, for sure an ugly guy can find a "love", but will never fuck a lot like a good lookin one.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BigBoy and AdamLanza
I successfully blackpilled some family members (without using terminology ofc). Maybe it was easy due to them knowing my past life as an automatically bullied 3.5/10 teen/early adult and how everything changed now that im 5,5/10. At first they just thought it was my attitude getting better but then I showed them pics and how I was a decent looking kid, baad looking teen and got better as an adult again, with my life changing exactly with each of these looks variations.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
I talk about blackpill it my friends in school, young people can accept this easy.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
you are, and thats the reason
Yeah this is called parents bias ( because you have their genetics duh ), mine think I am 90th percentile little do they know its 95/5 or 99/1 in some areas
you are gl, and the 80/20 rule doesnt exist. if u cant get laid its due to your personality.
I talk about blackpill it my friends in school, young people can accept this easy.
legit all the young kids ive talked to ab this agree with me to some extent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Truth right here ladies and gentlemen

Most people are like NPCs in video games. They only hold pre-programmed thoughts and responses. They are incapable of critical thought or thinking for themselves.

This also is an actual theory that some people are not human but real life NPCs look it up.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Ammonia Clouds and john_cope

It's because old people are just dumb as fuck. Young people are like this too, but if you are smart you will have smart peers. A lot of the old people you encounter are losers who have not retired yet.

Ethnic parents born in the 50's are just unblackpillable.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and HighIQcel