Has anybody used DHT cream and what was your experience?

D

Deleted member 7560

Iron
title.

Considering making some dht cream from one of the guides but want to hear some anecdotes first

title.

Considering making some dht cream from one of the guides but want to hear some anecdotes first
It shuts down natural production

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and Deleted member 3990
Im low DHT for reference. 16 y/o with deep ass voice but small balls and only 6 inch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
Remove

Last edited:
  • +1
Better to use oleuropein for DHT, will increase the hormone level but without side effects like balding
But DHT is a cope after puberty

What if I'm not risk at balding? Im in puberty as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
You can take it always, it's really good compound, will make you calmer and and your sleep better. Its effect on DHT is small so really safe

• +1
You can take it always, it's really good compound, will make you calmer and and your sleep better
Have you taken it yourself? I'm on the verge of buying it but its pricey and its difficult to find a reliable source other than chinese producers with questionable legitimacy.

Yes but not for DHT rather for lower cortisol, oleuropein is cheap af

• +1
Bump

Checked out russianstarpeptides but more research has led me to believe its fake

Probably going to view the sources from one of the dht gel guides, then go onto the dark web if they dont respond.

Best clearnet source, excluding alibaba.

Not gonna bump thread any further, going on darkweb markets now.

I got even more horny and I grew in girth I believe. I took for like a month and a half.