Has anyone actually expanded their palate with their thumbs and mewing?

L

letsgoboi

Iron
Is anyone here 100% sure (has before and after pictures of their palate) that they have been able to expand their palate with mewing and thumbs.

This is the thumb method:

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Imagine being retarded enough to even consider believing this shit.

OP if watching this for even the first 2 minutes didn't automatically make your bullshit detectors go off it is over.

Go to an orthodontist.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Deleted member 2810, BigBoy and 5 others
Imagine being retarded enough to even consider believing this shit.

OP if watching this for even the first 2 minutes didn't automatically make your bullshit detectors go off it is over.

Go to an orthodontist.
I don't know if it works but expanding your palate with an actual expander is kinda doing the same thing. Just less force distributed over a longer period of time. Expander probably works better but I don't see how this couldn't work.

Edit: That also wasn't the question I asked.

I don't know if it works but expanding your palate with an actual expander is kinda doing the same thing.
It isn't even remotely the same

Just less force distributed over a longer period of time.

It is substantially less force over a far far far far longer period of time. Also

"the main thing that makes one work is completely lacking from the other!1!!"

That also wasn't the question I asked.
Because it's retarded, use google scholar

Is anyone here 100% sure (has before and after pictures of their palate) that they have been able to expand their palate with mewing and thumbs.

9BEF3246 882C 4F1D BBBD D71EE283D35B

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
I think it can work only during childhood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2275

people who pull the maxilla with thumbs are heavily retarded.
orthodontic headgears, which do the same job, have to be we worn 8 hours a day for a year to show a progress.
pulling your maxilla for 1 minute a day won't do anything

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, psl7 fatty, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others
lmao That's not even the right routine.

You're only supposed to just push the palate apart very gently while simultaneously pushing the face up and out (don't touch the teeth). Do this for 1-2 minutes max every hour.

Astro Sky and Mike Mew are in a sexual relationship.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, psl7 fatty and 3 others
I am not sure on the effects on my palate because I forgot to measure it properly before I started mewing but my teeth definitely straightened.

I expanded your mom with my dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Lorsss and OCDMaxxing
Who has the time to stick their thumbs in their mouth every hour

Face pulling with thumbs does sound bull shit. Anyways, look at this before and after.

There is a definite difference. Whether you attribute this to mewing or surgery, doesn't matter. What matters is that astro sky has managed to make his side profile look better. I'm inclined to believe that this is actually a legit change and not angle frauding. there appears to be more under eye support and his ramus angle has become more narrow whilst his antegonial notch has disappeared. It may be possible that the after is photoshopped, I can't be fucked looking for any inconsistencies.

I hate that Astrofucker

He just had a good puberty and frauds many of his pics.
Face pulling with thumbs does sound bull shit. Anyways, look at this before and after.
View attachment 112288View attachment 112289

There is a definite difference. Whether you attribute this to mewing or surgery, doesn't matter. What matters is that astro sky has managed to make his side profile look better. I'm inclined to believe that this is actually a legit change and not angle frauding. there appears to be more under eye support and his ramus angle has become more narrow whilst his antegonial notch has disappeared. It may be possible that the after is photoshopped, I can't be fucked looking for any inconsistencies.
Yes, he jutted mandible forward. Big whoop

hard mewing for 6 months and thumbpulling for past 2 didnt make even a small dent. My dentist made me molds for teeth whitening, they still fit perfectly after that time. Its a scam=palate expander or death

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 2810
Only a pallete expander can do that.

I requested mine the other week but the dentist said my insurance probably wouldn't clear it since usually only people with extreme teeth crowding are given them.

View attachment 112288View attachment 112289

in the first pic he is visibly contracting the masseter, as regards the zygos the only change is lighting and angle.
the only improvements reached by Astrosky after adulthood are attributed to bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
in the first pic he is visibly contracting the masseter, as regards the zygos the only change is lighting and angle.
the only improvements reached by Astrosky after adulthood are attributed to bonesmashing
There is an improvement in the gonial angle.

according to him, how many degrees did it rotated by?
dude he bone smashed the fuck out of his skull, he only thumb pulled for a better smile lmao