Has anyone actually gotten RESULTS from Red Light Therapy

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I am probably the biggest certified coper on this forum ded srs :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
your skin is not as bad as u think

bro ur skin is on par with 30 y olds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 1106
I think that you fuck your skin with derma rolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I think that you fuck your skin with derma rolling
I won't do it anymore. Except on my hairline in the future

773.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
What's the benefit of it?

What's the benefit of it?
Increased collagen, thicker hair, smoother skin, more energy, higher testosterone if you shine it on your balls

It's basically a portable sun but without the UV.

I have premature aging so trying to increase my collagen levels.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
your skin is still better than mine

like, way better

You don't have old many skin, you just have acne.

You don't have old many skin, you just have acne.
Genius, telling me I have acne when I... well.... dont.

It's called hyperpigmentation and it only looks like that because my skin has no collagen to heal itself.\

Again just proving collagen theory

I won't do it anymore. Except on my hairline in the future
Do you use the 540 'needle' derma rollers? Those ones don't use needles and if you break them they're just metal plates with spikes on the edges. Those fuck up your skin cause they rip it open rather than puncture your skin with a tiny hole. You need to get the legit rollers with needles or the derma pen with needles.

Genius, telling me I have acne when I... well.... dont.

It's called hyperpigmentation and it only looks like that because my skin has no collagen to heal itself.\

Again just proving collagen theory
It just looks like you have a buch of red pimples on your face.

I bet you secretly you get off to the idea that your skin has become "more mature", because it gives you the sensation of being a man, which no other part of your body does.
It's also evident by the fact that you claimed to have "higher T than average" on lookism.net.

The minoxi-blabla just made you look like someone going through puberty, your skin hasn't matured in any (visible) way.

Do you use the 540 'needle' derma rollers? Those ones don't use needles and if you break them they're just metal plates with spikes on the edges. Those fuck up your skin cause they rip it open rather than puncture your skin with a tiny hole. You need to get the legit rollers with needles or the derma pen with needles.
I use the Dr Pen A6 actually, so yes it is real needles.
It just looks like you have a buch of red pimples on your face.

I bet you secretly you get off to the idea that your skin has become "more mature", because it gives you the sensation of being a man, which no other part of your body does.
It's also evident by the fact that you claimed to have "higher T than average" on lookism.net.

The minoxi-blabla just made you look like someone going through puberty, your skin hasn't matured in any (visible) way.
Man fuck you. I absolutetly do not get off of the fact that I'm invisible to prime women because I look like I'm 28. I am doing everything in my power to make my skin looks YOUNGER. I do not like my skin looking older it has no benefits.

Man fuck you. I absolutetly do not get off of the fact that I'm invisible to prime women because I look like I'm 28. I am doing everything in my power to make my skin looks YOUNGER. I do not like my skin looking older it has no benefits.
Sorry for being mean to you