Has anyone actually had results from neck training/traps training to increase facial attractiveness?

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
Is neck training cope or is it actually feasible. Post pics.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Is neck training cope or is it actually feasible. Post pics.
before at left, after at right
Philtrum
ProfiloNuovo

in few months of neck and traps training.
Now with SARMS I look even better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, anti caking agents, Deleted member 3593 and 3 others

these were my results from 2 years of basic weight training but I did a ton of deadlifts along the way which grew my traps a little bit which in turn made my neck look bigger but for the last 2 months or so I started training my neck directly before bed and it definitely helped. I should mention i gained 20 lbs along the way and dont have a lean face or aesthetic side profile anymore but it was worth it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, middayshowers, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
Neck training is legit
Jeff
Kq4r2ZC

Traps training can increase facial attractiveness if you have proper physique for it which translates to genetic lottery. I think Zyzz is one of the prime examples of how traps can boost your attractiveness
Download
Zyzz transformation

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, middayshowers, OCDMaxxing and 3 others
View attachment 253728

these were my results from 2 years of basic weight training but I did a ton of deadlifts along the way which grew my traps a little bit which in turn made my neck look bigger but for the last 2 months or so I started training my neck directly before bed and it definitely helped. I should mention i gained 20 lbs along the way and dont have a lean face or aesthetic side profile anymore but it was worth it.
Good work. Would be better to see the impact if had on your facial attractiveness, though. Can see a clear difference.
before at left, after at right
View attachment 253729 View attachment 253731

in few months of neck and traps training.
Now with SARMS I look even better
I'm gonna be honest bro, the only difference i see between the two is your mandible got less defined. It does seem your skin cleared up and you got facially better looking, though. Could be lighting
Neck training is legit
View attachment 253732
Traps training can increase facial attractiveness if you have proper physique for it which translates to genetic lottery. I think Zyzz is one of the prime examples of how traps can boost your attractiveness
Thanks for the post. Jeff nippard transformation is nuts

Last edited:
Neck only increases harmony with the face. But i do neck workout while biting on a band to also work my jaw muscles

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
Neck does only grow proportional to your jaw. If you are a smallfaced recessedcel, your neck will not grow, or you will even get sleep apnea.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Neck does only grow proportional to your jaw. If you are a smallfaced recessedcel, your neck will not grow, or you will even get sleep apnea.
Idk what ur saying. Can my neck grow

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-02-18-44-17-497_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-02-18-44-17-497_com.miui.gallery.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_20200131_112153.jpg
    IMG_20200131_112153.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 105
neck = very important

Well, I got more masc looking from big neck, but not more pretty.

Neck training is probably one of the few things that isn't cope

Mostly cope, not going to increase your neck size significantly unless you're total pencil neck subhuman

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
As long as it isnt a pencil you are good to go.

Went from 36 to 41cm neck in a Month, looks way better tbh
Neck training is legit
View attachment 253732View attachment 253733
View attachment 253743View attachment 253742
I legit have the same traps, but they look like that because their attachment is high, it doesn't have anything to do with them being particularly big.

What made him better looking was neck thickening and shoulders widening

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite