Has anyone actually heightmaxed?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
I see all these stacks but has anyone actually tried them for a decent amount of time?

Any success?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
I see all these stacks but has anyone actually tried them for a decent amount of time?

Any success?
I gained 2 centimeters with shoe lifts.
apart HGH that's the only way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Slob
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Bennett
How much height, how much time?
What stack
3 Inches, 5'8.5 - 5'11.5. I started late summer (pretty sure)
I can't give you a specific stack as I was always experimenting and eliminating copes, this is how I recommend doing it: https://looksmax.org/threads/need-advice-for-heightmaxxing.19982/#post-384227
I don't have any dates or times logged but I did take off from the stack and got no growth during said breaks so I think I can eliminate puberty here.

Also got a testimonial over discord of which there is no evidence since I deleted the account

You shouldn't heightmax because of what people claim to work, look into the logic behind the method instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, left2die, GrewWrong and 1 other person
I can't give you a specific stack as I was always experimenting and eliminating copes, this is how I recommend doing it: https://looksmax.org/threads/need-advice-for-heightmaxxing.19982/#post-384227
I don't have any dates or times logged but I did take off from the stack and got no growth during said breaks so I think I can eliminate puberty here.

Also got a testimonial over discord of which there is no evidence since I deleted the account

You shouldn't heightmax because of what people claim to work, look into the logic behind the method instead.
Hey bro, can you help me out. I am about 20 (hit 20 in March), and 5 ft 7 inch in morning. I haven't really grown since I was 16 or so. Maybe a few mm? Really don't know. Can you tell me the proper way to use your stack. Even if I grow couple inches to 5'9 that should be enough for me. Also how old were you when you gained 3 inches?

I'll look into your stack I really appreciate the help.
I might buy your stack after my calc final today

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Hey bro, can you help me out. I am about 20 (hit 20 in March), and 5 ft 7 inch in morning. I haven't really grown since I was 16 or so. Maybe a few mm? Really don't know. Can you tell me the proper way to use your stack. Even if I grow couple inches to 5'9 that should be enough for me. Also how old were you when you gained 3 inches?
I was 17, if your growth plates aren't open the stack isn't going to work for you. You still have some hope, the plates in the spine close pretty late but I'd say its rare for someone to get leg gains going into their 20s. There isn't anything to explain as far as how to use my stack besides what I already said in the post.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I feel like height maxxing would be very dangerous,
But If you are below 5'8 I guess its worth the risks.

I feel like height maxxing would be very dangerous,
But If you are below 5'8 I guess its worth the risks.
Only dangerous things I know about are PTSD from MK677, hair loss from aromasin and your heart getting bigger from the HGH

Only dangerous things I know about are PTSD from MK677, hair loss from aromasin and your heart getting bigger from the HGH

I heard about someones heart growing from MK677,
I have no idea if its true though.

I heard about someones heart growing from MK677,
I have no idea if its true though.
It can happen from all HGH but I need to look into if 25mg mk677 is actually enough HGH for heart growth
I though heart growth was at 9-10IU HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
only viable way is to get height shoes like air max etc

your frame will still look small tho but at least your head won't be below girls one

17.4 years old, 5'6'' here

is it over ?

or i just take aromatase inhibitor, melatonin, GABA, Zma and hit the gym ?

have no much money left :'(

i hope me.. one day

I'll take the X ray of my plates tomorrow, i hope there is hope

if my plates would be open, i'm pretty sure i'd spent all my money to grow even just 1 inch. I'm pretty bad about it

I was 17, if your growth plates aren't open the stack isn't going to work for you. You still have some hope, the plates in the spine close pretty late but I'd say its rare for someone to get leg gains going into their 20s. There isn't anything to explain as far as how to use my stack besides what I already said in the post.
So the mk677 from chemo is 50ml bottle. So that means one bottle will only last for 2 time use? Im kinda confused

So the mk677 from chemo is 50ml bottle. So that means one bottle will only last for 2 time use? Im kinda confused
It's 25mg/mL not 25mL
You just need the right concentration.

lol what's your age now? Might give it a try once I get the money. Am not desperate though. Height is at the bottom of my list of insecurities and I might be too old anyway

i hope me.. one day
nigger can you english?

3 inches? Holy shit people are calling me delusional for thinking I'll get to 6'0 jfl.

Any success?
Currently still running mk

Age??

you take 1-2 ml a day from a 25-30ml bottle with a concentration of 25ml of mk677/ml.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Bro you have any other reliable place to buy it? I tried buying from chemyo but their payment method is kinda fucked. Also heard it grows your ears nose and other fucked up shit. What can I do to prevent this?

I’ve been trying 50ml of mk-677 daily and getting 8+ hrs of sleep but I’m pretty sure it’s not doing anything (I’m almost 20 so my plates are probably closed). I might pull the trigger on LL in a couple of years, just 5-6 cm (the maximum amount that doesn’t tend to lead to complications) to bring me up to ~180 cm so I don’t have worry about height negatively impacting my career, dating prospects, or quality of life in a notable way. For the time being lifts/elevator shoes are the best I can do to bring myself to a passable height. I do feel much more average for my age group when I have them on, and feel like it makes height a neutral factor in terms of my SMV and shifts the focus to my face. Without lifts on the only group I get IOIs from is the under 18 crowd, after that the foids want nothing to do with me, except 30+ women who appreciate me for my earning potential.

I’ve been trying 50ml of mk-677 daily and getting 8+ hrs of sleep but I’m pretty sure it’s not doing anything (I’m almost 20 so my plates are probably closed). I might pull the trigger on LL in a couple of years, just 5-6 cm (the maximum amount that doesn’t tend to lead to complications) to bring me up to ~180 cm so I don’t have worry about height negatively impacting my career, dating prospects, or quality of life in a notable way. For the time being lifts/elevator shoes are the best I can do to bring myself to a passable height. I do feel much more average for my age group when I have them on, and feel like it makes height a neutral factor in terms of my SMV and shifts the focus to my face. Without lifts on the only group I get IOIs from is the under 18 crowd, after that the foids want nothing to do with me, except 30+ women who appreciate me for my earning potential.
Are you using an AI? MK677 isint that effective on its own.

Are you using an AI? MK677 isint that effective on its own.
Mk677 is effective on its own, wtf. I used mk677 only and gained almost a full inch in 3 months.
you're wasting money taking 50ml a day. The increase in gh is logarithmic with mk677, taking 25ml is just as good as taking 50ml. at 20 years old the growth plates in your spine might still be open, but if you don't get even a mm taller in the first month then don't bother continuing.

How could i achieve ''spine gains'' ?
Mk677 is effective on its own, wtf. I used mk677 only and gained almost a full inch in 3 months.

you're wasting money taking 50ml a day. The increase in gh is logarithmic with mk677, taking 25ml is just as good as taking 50ml. at 20 years old the growth plates in your spine might still be open, but if you don't get even a mm taller in the first month then don't bother continuing.
How old r u ?

Age?

Do you know your bone age exactly ? late growth ?
What is your father height and yours ?
can't be late growth, stopped growing at like 14. my dad is like 175 i'm almost 185 now but was almost 183 before

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
can't be late growth, stopped growing at like 14. my dad is like 175 i'm almost 185 now but was almost 183 before
Are you sure this 2cm gained isn't the morning height ? Damn i'm having some hope right now, being manlet is a torture

Are you sure this 2cm gained isn't the morning height ? Damn i'm having some hope right now, being manlet is a torture
Nope, people that didn't see me in a year said I got taller as well, i'm 100% sure I grew, I still have the marks on my wall.

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
Yes, gained 1 cm with glucosamine. AMAZING MAXXING!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pillarman and Slob
nigger can you english?

3 inches? Holy shit people are calling me delusional for thinking I'll get to 6'0 jfl.
I think @Wincel said that he had a parent which was tall so it could very well be his genes that made him grow those three inches.

Yes, gained 1 cm with glucosamine. AMAZING MAXXING!
Same. It's the only thing that actually works if your plates are closed. You have to take it every day for the rest of your life, though. It doesn't add anything to your maximum/morning height, but it reduces the amount of height you lose during the day. I used to consistently go from 183cm in the morning to 180cm in the evening. Now I never drop below 181cm, but I still wake up at 183cm.

I think @Wincel said that he had a parent which was tall so it could very well be his genes that made him grow those three inches.
But still gives me some lifefuel because growing at 17 is rare. Anyway if this shit doesn't work I'll just save up for LL (srs)

Weird. Guess they said that because they didnt want you to have your growth plates close while you use it.

Can someone link me a good website to buy mk677 along with the other things?

@Wincel Hey bud, i’m not sure how to private message, so i’ll ask here. I’ve been mewing for many months. Should i wear retainers or not? i just realized i have overbite and that’s why my chin isn’t forward and strong. Some on here say do, some say don’t.

I was looking at some old pics and it seemed my chin was better when i was wearing retainers, but now after having stopped for months, it seems my chin is more recessed

@Wincel Hey bud, i’m not sure how to private message, so i’ll ask here. I’ve been mewing for many months. Should i wear retainers or not? i just realized i have overbite and that’s why my chin isn’t forward and strong. Some on here say do, some say don’t.

I was looking at some old pics and it seemed my chin was better when i was wearing retainers, but now after having stopped for months, it seems my chin is more recessed

Click on their profile & start a convo.