Has Anyone Actually Injected DSIP?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
A few google searches made me skeptical
Semms like they extract it out of rabbit 🐰 brains jfl
Has anyone had good experiences especially youngcels/pubertycels?

If it does boost Testosterone and IGF1 absurdly high endogenously it would be awesome

• +1
Reactions: latino_, AscendingHero and sloopnoob
I’m 15. Been injecting 250 mcg DSIP every night for 3 days now. I do feel more sleepy after injecting but not really sure about any effects on T/IGF-1 levels yet. Might get some bloodwork done in the future, idk.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7776, Nosecel and 2 others
I’m 15. Been injecting 250 mcg DSIP every night for 3 days now. I do feel more sleepy after injecting but not really sure about any effects on T/IGF-1 levels yet. Might get some bloodwork done in the future, idk.
Post bloodwork asap pls
Are you on Hgh and Aromasin aswell?

Post bloodwork asap pls
Are you on Hgh and Aromasin aswell?
Can’t afford HGH right now but I’m currently on Hexarelin + Mod GRF w/o DAC for like 4 more days. (100 mcg/100 mcg, 3 times per day)

Then I’ll hop on GHRP-2 + Mod GRF w/o DAC for 2 weeks, after that go back to hex + mod for a week and repeat.

Got my aromasin from ExpressPCT 2 days ago and will start taking it soon.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, MentalistKebab and PubertyMaxxer
Can’t afford HGH right now but I’m currently on Hexarelin + Mod GRF w/o DAC for like 4 more days. (100 mcg/100 mcg, 3 times per day)

Then I’ll hop on GHRP-2 + Mod GRF w/o DAC for 2 weeks, after that go back to hex + mod for a week and repeat.

Nice bro i would love to see your bloodwork, it would help our community alot

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FutureMogger and Deleted member 5187

seen any height gains yet?

seen any height gains yet?
It’s been 3 days so can’t really tell anything yet. I do however get pretty hungry and eat quite a bit more while on this stack compared to when I wasn’t injecting anything. My current routine is to not eat anything for 3 hours before injecting and not to eat for 1-2 hours after injecting to get the best possible IGF-1 spikes.

Nice bro i would love to see your bloodwork, it would help our community alot
Will try my best to get them done. The closest clinic is like an hour from where I live and I have to take the tests early in the morning (can’t though because of school), they’re open on Saturdays though so might be able to get them done next Saturday or something.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
It’s been 3 days so can’t really tell anything yet. I do however get pretty hungry and eat quite a bit more while on this stack compared to when I wasn’t injecting anything. My current routine is to not eat anything for 3 hours before injecting and not to eat for 1-2 hours after injecting to get the best possible IGF-1 spikes.

Will try my best to get them done. The closest clinic is like an hour from where I live and I have to take the tests early in the morning (can’t though because of school), they’re open on Saturdays though so might be able to get them done next Saturday or something.
[/QUOTE
This is nice, someone my age trying peptides, let's just see how much height we'll gain

• +1
Reactions: seb
Indeed, it’ll be interesting to see.

I took 3 hours off school today to go get bloodwork done so I’ll be sure to post a screenshot of the results when I get them, pretty curious myself.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Romnel, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
Indeed, it’ll be interesting to see.

I took 3 hours off school today to go get bloodwork done so I’ll be sure to post a screenshot of the results when I get them, pretty curious myself.
Please update @seb

Do you got the results now bhai?
fuckk it was in my spam mail so I didnt notice until I checked there today

screenshot is below, blood drawn like 70-ish minutes after injecting 100 mcg hexarelin/100 mcg mod grf 1-29 no dac. 300 mcg DSIP also taken before going to sleep. I had not yet started with aromasin when I got the blood drawn.

37DB47BE E963 475C B2B4 7CB81199E2A0

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Unsh, TeenAscender, AscendingHero and 11 others

screenshot is below, blood drawn like 70-ish minutes after injecting 100 mcg hexarelin/100 mcg mod grf 1-29 no dac. 300 mcg DSIP also taken before going to sleep. I had not yet started with aromasin when I got the blood drawn.

View attachment 302935
Damn just like @Dyorotic2 predicted

@Lorsss pin this aspa this is a big milestone

View attachment 302935
Also stop doxxing yourself jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, sorrowfulsad, FutureMogger and 5 others

View attachment 302935
Damn

any idea what it was before? Ur test is rly high, and so is IGF

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AyWiz and PubertyMaxxer
Damn

any idea what it was before? Ur test is rly high, and so is IGF
no idea, and can’t afford another $100 on taking another test again rn.

Ive been getting crazy muscle gains compared to before I was injecting though

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ThreadMatters, FutureMogger and 3 others
OP or @seb make sure to say if you’ve grown

have either of u grown tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer

View attachment 302935
bro delete that shit ur details are there

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, sorrowfulsad, ThreadMatters and 4 others
OP or @seb make sure to say if you’ve grown

have either of u grown tbh
no idea, and can’t afford another $100 on taking another test again rn.

Ive been getting crazy muscle gains compared to before I was injecting though
@turkproducer ill do the bloodwork but with HGH instead of peptides and also exemestane when it arrives, really curious ngl

• +1
Reactions: seb and turkproducer
@turkproducer ill do the bloodwork but with HGH instead of peptides and also exemestane when it arrives, really curious ngl
good luck

i also have injected peptides but i’m skeptical on how much it actually influences growth

sounds good. post em here if you do decide to get the bloodwork done

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

View attachment 302935
700ng/dl+ is insanely high for just peptides, what does your diet look like? I'm assuming high carb?

regardless, good results. DSIP causes a steady elevation of LH, makes sense why your test is supraphysiological.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, AscendingHero, Mateusz74 and 3 others
700ng/dl+ is insanely high for just peptides, what does your diet look like? I'm assuming high carb?

regardless, good results. DSIP causes a steady elevation of LH, makes sense why your test is supraphysiological.
yo are there ANY tradeoffs for DSIP? Because it does sound quite nice

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, seb and BackFromTheMogging
Damn DSIP + HGH + Aromasin is truly the holy grail of Pubertymaxxing
Nah man. I'll post a thread later explaining the AKT (protein kinase B) pathway and its downstream effects and interaction with the insulin signaling cascade.

People taking MK677 going hypoglycemic and becoming insulin resistant because their pancreas needs to secrete so much insulin to take glucose out of the bloodstream (because of the increased hunger+eating due to the increased ghrelin). IGF-1 levels rise when insulin and gh are both abundant in the body, which is difficult because they share somewhat of a reciprocal relationship. What I mean is; once you go hypoglycemic your pancreas stops releasing insulin and secretes glucagon instead, to try and move glucose back out of the cells and into the bloodstream. So the GH+Glucagon combo rather than GH+Insulin is in effect, and MK677 doesn't show any real effects for that reason (as in: it doesn't raise IGF-1 levels) and it makes you susceptible to diabetes and really messes with your insulin.

Insulin doesn't always need to be doing the job of transporting glucose from the blood into cells and tissue. It's other job of binding to the insulin receptor, creating its substrate which in turn signals p85/pi3k -> AKT -> mTORC2 & mTORC1 -> p70s6k -> ribosomal protein s6 synthesis (protein synthesis) is more important. That's why insulin is anabolic. It moving glucose to cells to be stored as glycogen is NOT anabolism.

The insulin signalling cascade is like the master switch for anabolism. Protein synthesis is one of very many anabolic syntheses which insulin is responsible for. Get your INSULIN SIGNALLING right. Don't mess with it...

I would like to offer a "most effective" guide, but really there is no guide. Nothing is going to directly/definitely make you grow taller, and nothing can be verified.

As many people say; eating enough during puberty (with frequency so as to keep mTOR active as much as you can), not creating "insulin spikes" or eating shit that'll cause your pancreas to secrete more insulin than needed, causing resistance, exercising - creating that balance to promote health and sporadically creating some AMPK signalling to create good catabolism that'll negate the bad anabolism, and putting your body in a state where it knows not to just keep the anabolic switch on, and knows to oxidize fatty acids and avoid deNovo lipogenesis, due to your routine/lifestyle and keeping your cells efficient and insulin sensitive so that they receive energy before your bloody adipose tissue does!

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, xefo, ThreadMatters and 4 others
im too low iq to understand this but are u saying dont take hgh
No I'm not saying that, I'm more-so saying don't take MK677 and don't waste your money. It has always been very anti-climactic for "heightmaxers" because they get so hyped after buying peptides or even real HGH, and then when they grow how they would've without doing anything, they try to attribute any growth to the substances, in an effort to try make their efforts not seem futile and to keep the aura of mutual hope among eachother.

I've never seen one person create a freak height growth spurt, incongruent with their all the prior growth/ rate of growth in their life. I just want to spread more insight. I'm writing my AKT/mTOR/Insulin signalling thread right now. And if you haven't, check out my thread on AMPK, it's very basic and doesn't cover the interesting downstream effects such as autophagy. But I feel it's pretty comprehensible and a good starting point for learning about it and using it's activation rationally to benefit you.

• +1
@seb did you use peptidesciences DSIP?

other than my diet being pretty horrible overall I do consume quite a lot of carbs, yes

@seb did you use peptidesciences DSIP?
uk-peptides for all my peptides including DSIP

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer
@Mateusz74

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
No I'm not saying that, I'm more-so saying don't take MK677 and don't waste your money. It has always been very anti-climactic for "heightmaxers" because they get so hyped after buying peptides or even real HGH, and then when they grow how they would've without doing anything, they try to attribute any growth to the substances, in an effort to try make their efforts not seem futile and to keep the aura of mutual hope among eachother.

I've never seen one person create a freak height growth spurt, incongruent with their all the prior growth/ rate of growth in their life. I just want to spread more insight. I'm writing my AKT/mTOR/Insulin signalling thread right now. And if you haven't, check out my thread on AMPK, it's very basic and doesn't cover the interesting downstream effects such as autophagy. But I feel it's pretty comprehensible and a good starting point for learning about it and using it's activation rationally to benefit you.
Still DSIP + HGH + Aromasin mogs all other stacks bc it doesnt supress anything and creates insane T and IGF1 levels which induce dimorphic bone growth in puberty and also height with the Aromasin,

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and seb

Do you know how it increases LH? Through what mechanism? Interested to know if it possibly elevates LHRH levels in the hypothalamus.
Still DSIP + HGH + Aromasin mogs all other stacks bc it doesnt supress anything and creates insane T and IGF1 levels which induce dimorphic bone growth in puberty and also height with the Aromasin,
Can you explain why? The exact purpose of each compound and why the reward/risk is as high as you claim. I still can't understand why there's an AI in there. Of course an AI is going to increase free Test, AND DHT, which contributes to the increased dimorphic characteristics as you said.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Incoming
Do you know how it increases LH? Through what mechanism? Interested to know if it possibly elevates LHRH levels in the hypothalamus.

Can you explain why? The exact purpose of each compound and why the reward/risk is as high as you claim. I still can't understand why there's an AI in there. Of course an AI is going to increase free Test, AND DHT, which contributes to the increased dimorphic characteristics as you said.
AI / Aromasin is in the stack to minimize Estrogen to low norm levels ~ 10 pg/ml to keep growth plates open longer

DSIP multiplies effect of Aromasin and HGH

• +1
AI / Aromasin is in the stack to minimize Estrogen to low norm levels ~ 10 pg/ml to keep growth plates open longer
I'll never understand the growth plates thing I guess....

Do you suffer from high E already? Coz it's pretty risky using an AI if you don't have a problem with over aromatisation. Side effects of low E can be pretty bad. Aromasin also permanently kills the aromatase enzyme, meaning there'll be permanent effects once you stop and your body might not be able to create enough new enzymes to replace the ones that were permanently disabled.

Anyways, avoid using St Johns Wort or Ketaconazole with Aromasin because they inhibit the CYP3A4 enzyme which metabolizes Aromasin.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, xefo and 4 others
I'll never understand the growth plates thing I guess....

Do you suffer from high E already? Coz it's pretty risky using an AI if you don't have a problem with over aromatisation. Side effects of low E can be pretty bad. Aromasin also permanently kills the aromatase enzyme, meaning there'll be permanent effects once you stop and your body might not be able to create enough new enzymes to replace the ones that were permanently disabled.

Anyways, avoid using St Johns Wort or Ketaconazole with Aromasin because they inhibit the CYP3A4 enzyme which metabolizes Aromasin.
Never heard of those 2

Im not sure if i suffer from low E
On Aromasin 12.5mg e2d my bloodwork of E2 came back at 17pg/ml
10-40 is normal range

• +1
I haven’t used it long enough to make a conclusion. I’ve been using it every 2nd or 3rd day
I tagged you to see his blood work, seems like the claims it makes are true.

700ng/dl+ is insanely high for just peptides,
The analysis is worthless without a comparison/control (before) value + free testosterone is what actually matters, not serum testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Incoming
The analysis is worthless without a comparison/control (before) value + free testosterone is what actually matters, not serum testosterone.
I'm talking about his IGF-1 level...

and regardless I'm aware that a baseline would have been great to have, but 700ng/dl isn't something I'd consider normal.
I've seen a multitude of studies on the topic haven't really come to a conclusion to what DSIP's mechanisms are.

most studies i've seen have suggested that Delta sleep-inducing Peptide and Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone are coexpressed in the Same nerve structures

Last edited:
@seb how old r u? I was a bit skeptical about DSIP but I haven’t been using it consistently. Seeing these results I’ll start using it everyday. Will have to order more though

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
@seb how old r u? I was a bit skeptical about DSIP but I haven’t been using it consistently. Seeing these results I’ll start using it everyday. Will have to order more though
15 years old. I take 300 mcg before bed every day

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Mateusz74
15 years old. I take 300 mcg before bed every day
Have u been growing before starting this? I think this will accelerate ur growth so hop on an ai

Have u been growing before starting this? I think this will accelerate ur growth so hop on an ai
Growth plates are open, checked by a doctor but I haven’t really grew a lot before starting. Started with aromasin a few days ago too. Need to order something that I can accurately measure my height with so I can track my progress.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Mateusz74
Growth plates are open, checked by a doctor but I haven’t really grew a lot before starting. Started with aromasin a few days ago too. Need to order something that I can accurately measure my height with so I can track my progress.
Measure ur morning height with a round aerosol can against a wall its accurate. And let me know if u grow from this

good start, as much as I disapprove of the usage of aromatase inhibitors, It's undeniable that it does have a prolonging effect on the slow closure of the epiphyseal plates. IGF-1 and GH will rapidly age your bone, same as steroidal hormones such as testosterone and
dihydrotestosterone, so eliminating one plate closure factor gives you more time.

• +1
good start, as much as I disapprove of the usage of aromatase inhibitors, It's undeniable that it does have a prolonging effect on the slow closure of the epiphyseal plates. IGF-1 and GH will rapidly age your bone, same as steroidal hormones such as testosterone and
dihydrotestosterone, so eliminating one plate closure factor gives you more time.
Are ai's that bad?I probably have high estrogen levels since i have have a bad case of gyno and kinda wide hips,i don't think some kind of estrogen bloackers would be that bad for me

• +1
gigacope
use hgh or hgh peptides for guaranteed better sleep. DSIP is actually more similar to melatonin which can leave you with sleepy side effects next day
(source i'm a 5'12 injecting hgh&peptide cel)
it actually does not if you're within normal range to low body fat.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Mateusz74