Has anyone actually seen results with MK677?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I really don’t think a single fucking incel ever has seen results from it.
What a fucking cuck cope it is

Oh no bro. Faggots incoming

• Love it
Reactions: KrissKross
I don't know why people bother, you can legit get generic hgh for $150 bucks for 10x10iu.

a years worth would be like $1200 and you actually get results.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, RAITEIII, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Sounds like a mortal kombat game :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4464 and 3 others
It helped me retain most of my muscle gains from last cycle

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and forwardgrowth
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Vermilioncore
its good for bridging between steroid/sarm cycles

• +1
Reactions: Unbound and Deleted member 1464
Helps with gymceling for sure
Idk why people would use it solely for heightmaxxing.... Which I am assuming the OP is

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I don't know why people bother, you can legit get generic hgh for $150 bucks for 10x10iu.

big if true

real gh is usually a lot more

The people that used MK-677 ascended so hard that quit looksmax.me and went to slay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yes, but it bloats the fuck out of you and retains water. Fuck that

Where would one get that?

I had taken mk677 for 3 months at 17.9 years old and in this 3 monts i noticed 1 inch increase in height
Now i started taking it again will update the results i am 18.3 btw and also i have been taking an AI since 17.9

jfl at the people here so casually recommending hgh, getting all your organs bigger making them work overtime which leads to shortening your life, lets not forget that everything will grow except your balls which will shrink

• +1
Reactions: gymislife

a years worth at 4ius a day would be over 2k at $150 for 100iu. 2.5IUs a day would be around 1200 a year.

MK677 at 25mg daily = 2-4IUs of hgh depending on genetics.

Datbetrue gave (what he called a conservative estimate) of how peptides compare to hgh. He ended up saying 100mcg of modgrf and ghrp-2 at x3 times a day would equal at least 3.5-4IUs of hgh.

Add in 2-4mg of cjc dac weekly and you've easily got 8-12 IUs worth of hgh in your system.

This would run you just over 1200 a year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Theonewhowillascend
jfl at the people here so casually recommending hgh, getting all your organs bigger making them work overtime which leads to shortening your life, lets not forget that everything will grow except your balls which will shrink
Bro relax your organs wont grow you will need to blast hgh for years for something like that to happen i mean arnold did and he is 70 something and healthier than most guys his age.
Also smoking,drugs and alcochol are way more dangerous than hgh so stop scaring people off
a years worth at 4ius a day would be over 2k at $150 for 100iu. 2.5IUs a day would be around 1200 a year.

MK677 at 25mg daily = 2-4IUs of hgh depending on genetics.

Datbetrue gave (what he called a conservative estimate) of how peptides compare to hgh. He ended up saying 100mcg of modgrf and ghrp-2 at x3 times a day would equal at least 3.5-4IUs of hgh.

Add in 2-4mg of cjc dac weekly and you've easily got 8-12 IUs worth of hgh in your system.

This would run you just over 1200 a year.
Bro where do you buy your peptides from and have you grown?

I really don’t think a single fucking incel ever has seen results from it.
What a fucking cuck cope it is
Yes. Useful to maintain lean mass between cycles, when cutting and even when not working out. Collagen/skin gains take about 6 months due to turnover time. It’s also worth it just for the sleep benefits imo, I can sleep 5 hours per night and wake up feeling insanely well rested.

Bro relax your organs wont grow you will need to blast hgh for years for something like that to happen i mean arnold did and he is 70 something and healthier than most guys his age.
Also smoking,drugs and alcochol are way more dangerous than hgh so stop scaring people off

Bro where do you buy your peptides from and have you grown?

The $1200 price I quoted was if you order from China since dyoro quoted Chinese hgh prices.

yeah I grew months ago now.

order from Alibaba

I rub coconut oil in my earlobes

The $1200 price I quoted was if you order from China since dyoro quoted Chinese hgh prices.

yeah I grew months ago now.

order from Alibaba
Did you get yours from alibaba?
Yeah i know you grew months ago i have seen your posts what i am saying is if you continiued to grow or if you stopped also how tall are you now?

Did you get yours from alibaba?
Yeah i know you grew months ago i have seen your posts what i am saying is if you continiued to grow or if you stopped also how tall are you now?
5'8, Stopped months ago & I never ordered from Alibaba.
should be ordering from Alibaba within the next week if all goes as planned.

5'8, Stopped months ago & I never ordered from Alibaba.
should be ordering from Alibaba within the next week if all goes as planned.
Bro why did you stop? Thats a shame

How the hell you actually get that

what sources? And Is it good?

Well, I took Mk-677 for some months and some other shit from @Extra Chromosome’s stack. I did grow. 4 inches in fact, but I doubt it’s because of the Mk-677 since results like that when taking it the product for just a few months is rare even when taking synthetic HGH.

Where? Send links dude.

where to get hgh ded serious dm me plz

The thing about heightmaxxing threads is that if the person grew before 20, you can just say puberty. If it doesnt work for someone, you can just say closed growth plates since they can close around 15 for some. Very hard to keep track of results

It is like nofap in that the science says it absolutely does nothing but there is anectodal evidence here and there in the lookism and incel communities (more for nofap)