Has anyone done urban exploration (or alike)?

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
In my case I have gone to the forest in the middle of the night (1am) 2 times and the 2 were very upsetting, with the second one being very, very upsetting (basically me and my friends were 10-20m from a midly important drug deal) and could've ended very badly for all of us

The first one is short, me and other 2 friends decided to go in order to do something different, we were live on isntagram and suddenly, 1:30 am, in the middle of the forest, my friend says "dude there's light far away" and I'm like "no way", but the light became bigger, and it was a fucking car, and the car was coming for us, we get on "holy fuck" mode and decide to hide, for when the cars stops in our old spot (8m away or so) he decides to turn the lights off. The moment the lights went off, we ran, we just ran like bitches, no coming back, no looking back. The car wasn't the police, it was just a car coming for us in the middle of the forest, in the middle of the night so we just deduced it didn't have good intentions.

As for the second time we wnet onto the forest, that deserves another thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i go to copeland

• +1
220px-Holiday_inn_beirut_2.jpg

Went in this abandoned civil war-era building. A lot of terrible shit happened in there

• +1
  • +1
Like 3 years ago at night. During the civil war people were tortured and executed in here. Some defeated enemy fighters also allegedly thrown from the top after it was captured by revolutionaries
It is now occupied by the military and access is restricted

• +1
Like 3 years ago at night. During the civil war people were tortured and executed in here. Some defeated enemy fighters also allegedly thrown from the top after it was captured by revolutionaries
It is now occupied by the military and access is restricted
You gotta have balls to do urban exploration at night

• +1
181709_493476370177_638930177_6525021_2449141_n.jpg

It's been left to rot for 40 years now

• +1
Unfortunately everything of value was already looted 1000 times over.. so the inside is a crumbling skeleton

• +1
Yea I went to some abandoned school with 4-5 of my friends. Every window was broken (result of throwing stones, rampage idk). Supposedly it was a hangout place for young teens who liked to smoke weed. Found a door with a paper and knife attached to it. The paper said "Don't go in there". FREE KNIFE BITCHES. We played a game with that knife later on. Competition on who could throw a knife the best. (Not me. Im good with kalashnikov like true middle easterner)

At first we were scared but then we found it funny jfl. We tried to open the door but it was locked but we were still curious about what was behind the door. The place was visited by police regularly so we came to the conclusion that we'd kick a hole in the door. The door was pretty fucking strong (Like most European doors. We are not cheap like americans). We chose the biggest chad-lite that was with us. A 6''3 guy with great genetics.. really small hunter eyes but he was repulsive to women because of too much masculinity. And thus began phase 2..kicking the fucking door down.

Chad-lite went for it and tried to deliver the most powerful kick he could and there were just some cracks in the door. We came to the conclusion that we needed 3 people to knock it down. A cycle. Kick after kick. Was like 1 kick every second. I think we kicked that shit door 30 times that first night so we came back the second night. Kicked it another 20-25 times and finally there was a hole in it. We shined some flashlight through it but found nothing so we got scared about what was behind the door. We chose the most disposable member of our friendgroup and we let him search the place. He came back safe so 3-4 friends along with me decided to go with them through the door. We found a staircase and found water but also some bags with weed jfl. It was like 5 gram weed idk. We were happy with what we got and decided to go back and smoke some weed. I smoked 0.8 gram pure weed and it was the best night ever

• +1
Yea I went to some abandoned school with 4-5 of my friends. Every window was broken (result of throwing stones, rampage idk). Supposedly it was a hangout place for young teens who liked to smoke weed. Found a door with a paper and knife attached to it. The paper said "Don't go in there". FREE KNIFE BITCHES. We played a game with that knife later on. Competition on who could throw a knife the best. (Not me. Im good with kalashnikov like true middle easterner)

At first we were scared but then we found it funny jfl. We tried to open the door but it was locked but we were still curious about what was behind the door. The place was visited by police regularly so we came to the conclusion that we'd kick a hole in the door. The door was pretty fucking strong (Like most European doors. We are not cheap like americans). We chose the biggest chad-lite that was with us. A 6''3 guy with great genetics.. really small hunter eyes but he was repulsive to women because of too much masculinity. And thus began phase 2..kicking the fucking door down.

Chad-lite went for it and tried to deliver the most powerful kick he could and there were just some cracks in the door. We came to the conclusion that we needed 3 people to knock it down. A cycle. Kick after kick. Was like 1 kick every second. I think we kicked that shit door 30 times that first night so we came back the second night. Kicked it another 20-25 times and finally there was a hole in it. We shined some flashlight through it but found nothing so we got scared about what was behind the door. We chose the most disposable member of our friendgroup and we let him search the place. He came back safe so 3-4 friends along with me decided to go with them through the door. We found a staircase and found water but also some bags with weed jfl. It was like 5 gram weed idk. We were happy with what we got and decided to go back and smoke some weed. I smoked 0.8 gram pure weed and it was the best night ever
that is fuk long ngl is it worth reading

• +1
No its not tbh. Ngl
do u remember that time when you murder people looking at your avatar and profile? :feelsthink:

• +1

that damm door

• +1
do u remember that time when you murder people looking at your avatar and profile? :feelsthink:
I remember. I haven't heard people talk about it so I probably killed some

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Drug deals in a forest. U live Brazil?

• +1
How do you find places like this?

I can imagine there is no quality content since I left (not necessarily because of me, I mean the era I was in), I won't stroll around to confirm but the last time I did do, God had it deteriorated
How do you find places like this?
Search man, google your own city or ask, you'd be surprised

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and RoundHouse